• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 90210

A mate has just had one of the affore mentioned bickies, apparently they are the real mcCoy.....
smile.gif
!!
Excellent!

red/pink ? or jokers
tested black/purple in about 5 secs, fully black after 10 sec, probably won't have it for a few weeks though.
If anyone has had one it would be good to know how strong they are because i don't want to go too mental next time, been hammering it too hard for a while, need a little break before delirious.

auswaverider
yes I've heard of that pill
had some in fact
test orange
dont do shit for ya
not recommended
Known as a mini split/ beige split/ peice of shit/ various other names

fry-d-, if you read carefully how auswaverider describes these flips, you'll notice he/she said "plain beige pill, 4-5mm wide, quite thin and slightly domed. NO SPLIT, maybe a little speckled in appearance." Also there are no markings on them...
you are slagging off the wrong flippers, as the ones auswaverider are talking about tested purplish-black in about 3 seconds, and are quite nice - or so i've been told
wink.gif
hehe
Just trying to clear up any misunderstanding, please take no offence! On the flipside, there prolly are some pills like the ones fry-d- mentioned floating around, take his/her advice and stay well clear of the sob's... Perhaps these biege splits that fry-d- is talking about are the same ones mentioned by rikidozan in an earlier post from the 11th of November...
peace
[This message has been edited by krigster (edited 17 November 2000).]

No offence taken
but be warned
the pills i was descibing are being sold as mini splits yet they look exaclty as descibed above and have NO split on them
just a small beige looking pill maybe a litlle speckled
just thought i'd let you know
there is prolly a lot of batches of home bake shit arround all very similar in appearance
its hard to tell them all apart from simple desciptions on here actual pictures of all these pills would be the only way to go so....
test before you hand over your pocket money