Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight stall - rollcall of people willing to help out

atomica

Bluelighter
okay, here's where you can put yourself down as being willing to help out in some regard with the bluelight stall. this includes anything, even if its just handing out pamphlets occasionally.
please include what city/state you are in, and what you are willing/able to help with.
dont forget, there is the email group where a lot of stall setup discussion will be happening. http://www.egroups.com/group/Bluelight_Stall
lastly, WTF has happened to everyone's status fields?? they all say "justanotherfaceinthecrowd" which is from someone's profile i think?? i dunno? i'm confused.. ?
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 18 October 2000).]

can help with: brochure content, general admin/org & ideas.
if there is no bl affiliation, will help set up stalls, actively pill test & pass out info, anything else that needs done that i can do
smile.gif

reckie: Sydney
can help with: pamphlets/pill testing/admin/general whatevers. Being as i'm not a career person at all (yet.......but who knows, although i may be a wax mistress forever) my dedication to this project would not change with a BL affiliation.
I have actually decided to take the next few weeks off, so i will be available and clear headed to tackle anything thrown at me - basically i'm willing to have a go at whatever's important.
YaytIma
------------------
~"my head is full of space"~

Pretty much able to help with all.
You'll know who I am.

yep i definately wanna help.
i'm in sydney and could help with - pamphlet distribution & i want to man the stalls at parties when this gets going....
my help is offered no matter what affiliation with BL we end up having. i wanna b a part of it.

Sydney
Willing to help no matter the outcome of the bluelight affiliation issue. I think it should be secret ballot (e-vote)
smile.gif

Melbourne
I can help with manning the stall and anything that goes along with that, including pill testing. I can also hand out pamphlets.
I'll help out regardless of the affiliation with bluelight, or anyone else for that matter

Can Do: pamphlets , testing , organising , approacha few pro*****s.. whatever basically - I am keen as !
------------------
"Beats for your mind for your feet"

I know some of them are money hungry puppies , but since when has pro - mo -ter been a dirty word ???
------------------
"Beats for your mind for your feet"

the bl list of dirty words is very different to anyone else's. you cant say s k i n n y or n a r c (altho that last one i understand hehe) and some other wierd things.
smile.gif

can help with: manning stalls, organisation, handing out stuff, providing free web hosting for any website/s we may have.
will help regardless of affiliation with bluelight.

Melbourne
i've got no special talents or anything but i'll be willing to help out any way i can whether it be with pamphlets, ideas, admin, organisation, or any other tasks along the lines of these.

Melbourne. Willing to help out whereveer help is needed.. Setting Up,Manning stalls, handing out info, pill testing etc.
------------------
SEX-and now that i have your attention, i dont want it anymore.
Go Away!

Please consider that people involved in the committee's and admin side of things will have to give up their identities - you cannot go on with your username - just some food for thought.
------------------
"Well, me don't swim too tough so me don't go in the water too deep."-July, 1975 Bob Marley

huh? wtf? why should we change names?
anyway johnboy is my real name... i have never hidden from anything...
and yes i will help.. i will even do pill testing without permission.. this needs to be done and the more time people spend worrying about the details, the less time isspent actually helping...

well, i did have the thought that if all else failed we could do it completely w/out any approval and keep it underground n *do it in the carpark*!!! y'know, put up a blue light and spread the word thru the underground. but that has all kindsa problems and is for a different thread ehehe.
i just wanna know who wants to help
smile.gif
good to see the names rolling in =)
smile.gif

Sorry - my mistake, I thought if we were to register as a non-profit organisation we would be required to do this - but I'm thinking of something completely different.
------------------
"Well, me don't swim too tough so me don't go in the water too deep."-July, 1975 Bob Marley

yeah fuck all this and go for plan B:
- everyone buy a Bluelighter T-Shirt
- anytime you go to an event and want to do the good work, wear the shirt and have a tester, and maybe some cards, in your pocket.
- just walk around and be helpful...
if i went to raves this is what i would do... hell, i have done this.
fuck talk, more action...

jb you are right... this is taking forever, i never meant to create such a big thing!!
so, as i've posted in the other thread:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NON AFFILIATION??
if not, then lets not be affiliated and just do the damn thing. and promo bluelight to our hearts content in our own time.
i want to be up n running for earthcore nov 25. this means hustling
smile.gif

i can do anything needed in sydney... we were going to set it up ourselves. I am currently looking into legal infromation regarding testing.