• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where to send non-clubbing friends for their 1st time on E?

Euröslut

Bluelighter
I have a question for you guys.
My two flatmates are doing e for the first time, and ask me for advice as to WHERE to do it. They’re not from Sydney, but here on exchange for 6 months, and I think I’m the only one here they know who do e. They were hesitant at first, but after several debates on the topic, they have, open-mindedly, decided to try the drug, not that I at any point tried to persuade or talk them into it. They just didn’t know anything, scared off by media I suppose, and we discussed effects and consequences and harm reduction in a mature manner. Through a common effort, we got our hands on the excellent pink/red hearts, which came out black on testing, and they now have two pills in their possession.
Now, the two are a COUPLE, the sweetest people you’ll ever find, but not very experienced in the club-scene. In fact, they don’t really listen to dance-music at all – not that that’s crucial in taking the drug, but I can’t really envision anyone taking a pill at a PUB or whatever... we all know the atmosphere HAS to be right, especially for a first-timer. Perhaps they should go to a club, check it out, give it a go; at least for me e makes me appreciate the music in quite a different way. Maybe that’ll do it for them, but seeing that they’re a couple they’d probably want to take full advantage of the loved up feeling they’ll get, so the venue has to accommodate that as well... what’s the best advice to give?

nothing i suppose, it's just that i want their first time to be a positive experience, and i thought that perhaps they could get bored or something at home. like i said, i've never taken it at home so i don't really know what it's like without pumping music and peaking buddies.

but you've just said they are not into the whole dance music scene... so you want to put them in a confronting and possibly uncomfortable situation first up?
look, the club scene does not have the monopoly on MDMA, and it never has. plenty of people, myself included, take MDMA only in the home environment... and no, we don't get bored.
try it, i think you'll be pleasantly suprised. sometimes it's a lot more satisfying talking to your rolling buddies when you can hear what they are saying without them screaming in your ear...
i sometimes get very worried at the narrowmindedness of somepeople who take this drug...

backing you up 110% jb.
I say go for the home roll. Firstly, if they dont like the music already, what makes you think they will enjoy it on E?
My first MDMA pill was at a friends house, and I am so glad it was as well. We had close friends there, who massaged me and showed me all these cool things to do on E, and there were comfy couches to chill.
I emagin they might feel a little threatened by a club, especailly at the start of the night with the bouncers and stuff stressing them out. That paranoia would wreck my roll personally, but it IS up to you.
I say get a whole group of friends who ALL do E and have a big ol' mdma orgy at your place. Get comfy cusions and blankets and nice drinks. The whole ExpEriEncE will be that much more enjoyable.
Bring on the home pill I say!! Ur gonna be in the chillout room anyway if they are good pills, may as well make it that much more comfortable!!
------------------
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

If they would like to hear dance music, often an outdoor rave can be easy to enjoy...
It's not in your face, and you can keep your distance (if you want to).
Depends if they are into music generally as well. If so, then going out somewhere would be good - but they would have suggested this themselves if they thought they'd like it.
Maybe they could do it at home (must have excellent stereo and wide variety of music available though), but remind them that it is a completely different thing doing when out somewhere, and they might like to try that too!
Any environment can be good! We were in a pub once, and had a great night, even though we thought we wouldn't (listened to some shit thrash metal band!!!!!!! Tapping our feet, nodding our heads - hilarious).
Whatever they would normally do for a good time, would probably be the best thing to do for the first time. They might want to branch out to different environments later...

I definitely recommend the first roll at home. Have only a very good group friends. Get everything prepared beforehand. Have a huge stack of CDs ready cause you'll feel the urge to change the music constantly. Have a pack of cards handy simply because if you are playing a simple enough game it will be something to concentrate on when your brain can't alight on a coherent thought. But you can pause the game at any time to discuss the incredible thoughts you have inside your head. And the other essential item is a large pad of paper and a few pencils. Especially if it is your friends' first time then they will be simply blown away by the relevations they are realising. To attempt to record them is all part of it.
I could go on and on but this experience is simply the best for first timers because they can really enjoy the empathetic rushes and lovey feelings. If they were at a club then there would be too many strangers and not enough opportunity for in depth discussion which is virtually all of a first timer's roll.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Cool...really good advise and should come in handy for a similar situation I'm about to have here...the home thing is the go!
thank you all !
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

1. At home
2. Comfiness is next to godliness
3. Small massage tools
4. Music
5. Nice feeling materials, clothes, pillows, etc
6. BULB MACHINE!!!!
7. Reflective materials with subtle lighting shone over it (nice eye tricks
smile.gif
)
8. Good company
9. More pills to party hard
smile.gif

SD
smile.gif

Definetly at home.
Get them to make it a romantic evening with some good music and they will have the time of their life. If they decide to go out, so be it, but the "At home" experience is the best.
It's where lisa and I first did it, and it's still our favourite place to drop
Enjoy
CC
------------------
Just say CC's
A Smirk is just a little Smile :)

..another thing...
with those Pink Hearts (seeing as though this is their first pill) you would DEFINITELY only want to give them half to start with.
Those pills blew me sideways - and they won't enjoy them if they're too hardcore. Saying that, they are an exrtemely pleasant MDMA experience, I much prefered mine when I was at home with my boy, 'cause i pretty much just wanted to sit/lay around talking etc
smile.gif

its threads like these that make me wanna take an E.
damn you y12...damn you to hell!

well i was gonna suggest the beach... but it seems home is the go now. it's hard to argue with that majority.
smile.gif

but if they don't like the home idea i was gonna say a fire on the beach with a good guitarist, to enjoy a sunset and the warm weather we've (sorta) been havin lately. i love the ocean on E.. it has the ablility to instill a great sense of calm and tranquility. but take the stereo of course.
tony
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

But, you cant entirely loose the club idea.
Alot of people don't like dance music/electronica until they have an E. For some people, experiencing E whilst in a club with dance music can show them how to listen to it, and quite often, people will say that they have found their true taste in music. But on the flipside, like JB said, it could make them uncomfortable. Its a bit of a Gamble.
I guess it goes like this. Try the home thing for a guaranteed excelent experience. Or take them to a club and show them how to listen to the music, they MIGHT end up having the best night ever.

I recomend intorducing non clubbing friends in an environment that they are used to...which is most likely a pub. And why not their favourite pub. I did that with one of my mates and he had the best time ever. We did subsequently take him to clubs but he didnt really get into it...still prefers his silverchair and powderfinger tracks...but hey, he loved his green cu
smile.gif
(yep the original ones from Nov last year)

Lisa and I are going down the beach for our 3 year anniversary, in a couple of weeks, and we are gonna drop. So I hope you're right fat tony. I'm guessing it's gonna be good
wink.gif

cc
You can't say no!!
------------------
Just say CC's
A Smirk is just a little Smile :)

How about getting them to pop at home, when they start to feel the effects, chuck on some relaxing dance music, perhaps trance, not banging hard house just yet, etc...
Ask them how they like it. If they like that, chuck in different genres of dance (flicking through quickly...). Then, finally, ask them, if, at the time, they would like to check out a club that plays tunes like these. If they enjoyed the music at home, naturally that rules out the music selection in the club being the 'uncomfortable' factor of the club. And if they're feeling all the empathy, etc... I see no reason for them feeling uncomfortable. I'm pratically never one bit uncomfortable in situations where i normally would be, and if I am, that 'uncomfortableness' only goes for a short term, and then my peaking mind is off appreciating other things around me, talking with friends, and whatever tickles our fancy......
Sooooo... I hope this helps!
------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

personally, i did not really enjoy electronic music untill i took a pill at a club with some friends who did. Well, that night certainly changed my life for the better, sure the home experience is good (esp for a couple) but i think they would get just as much if not more from such a nice bikkie as the pink hearts in a club.
the best way to do it in my opinion, is to start at home and then to take them to a club, if they like it, then stay, or not as they choose. go with the flow baby.
smile.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell

Backing up Mona with those Pink Hearts. They are a pretty damned good pill, give half to start with...