Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do you know you're about to roll?

TwistedBoy

Bluelighter
Just curious about the different ways people know they're about to roll?
I yawn like a bastard, another friend dry retches and another goes running to the loo (we're not sure what he does!).

I get this sensation in my stomach. Not queezy or anything, feels like i'm digesting the pill. Thats when i know to get ready for the intense rush.

Depends on what pill i have but yeah i sometimes get the yawning fits. But on nearly every occasion i have a sudden urge to go to the crapper! Buggered if i know why? Anyone else experience this phenominum (sp) also?

I hear this little voice in my head that says ' Rolling initiated... bleep bleep bleep' and then a countdown timer. Its pretty cool
smile.gif

Well I can feel the tires losing traction, and quite often the back end will slide out, and suddenly one side of the car will lift off the ground... pretty quickly after I'm rolling hard! I don't really have time to feel sick or anything tho
frown.gif

My legs get sore when I walk, if it's a really good pill. Thought I would add this in. I have worked out the best way to get a roll going. Sit down and have the pill. Have a bottle of really cold water near by, 1/2hr later start drinking the water then get up and go to the toilet and by the time you get back to where you were it will hit you like a ton of bricks. The old cold water trick is the go.

Off a great pill or some powder, I get a slight headache, but it doesnt hurt, its almost as if I LIKE having it, strange. My brain then goes numb, as if i'm drinking a slurpee too fast - brainfreeze! and then in ten minutes i can't remember if my brain really did go numb and if i really did get a headache - and wham it hits harder then a cement truck and i really couldn't care anymore
smile.gif

i yawn too, and get the stomach feeling. and when i start feeling like my legs are all wobbly its all over
smile.gif

Bigfoot Dragon

The little drop turns black
smile.gif

In perth this event is so rare that it feels almost as good as peaking
smile.gif

Otherwise i just get tired and sort of "shifted" from the norm.

yeah, i yawn, but i'm not sure if thats the pill or the anticipation of whats to come (especailly if you KNOW its gonna be great)
do you find that you can NEVER remember that 45 minute gap from when you take it, to when it kicks in?

a vauge uncomftorble feeling (humm do i want to lay on the couch or step outside) followed by warmth followed by an intence desire to STREACH......:)

Umm, I take an ecstacy pill?
------------------
Just say CC's
A Smirk is just a little Smile :)

I get a jumpy feeling in my chest, then my toes go numb, sometimes it varies tho, all dependant on what sort of pill it is. It's kinda wierd when my toes go numb, but damn I love it when they do
biggrin.gif

I get butterflies, i get slight visual and audio distortion, then heaveier audio distortion, then i get the urge to stretch from the inside out (if that makes sense?)

Firstly to answer E^lectric's Q - needing to go to the crapper is because E relaxes your internal sphincters - ie your colon relaxes and it feels like you might need to go potty
smile.gif

Secondly - how do i know when i'm going to roll?
well, could be the yawning, or the slight hot and cold shivers,
OR
when the call comes, "yep caps, pure powder, black and smoking..."
oooohh, i can feel the rushes just thinking about it
smile.gif

when the ciggy i'm smokin starts to taste like heaven flowing down my throat. i always chainsmoke as soon as i drop to ease the anticipation and take my mind off it.
the headrushes are a dead giveaway too but
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

i usally start to feel restless and have a big urge to be around my friends. plus some times the big chessy grin that starts to spread its self across my face gives it away also
smile.gif

I get hardcore teeth chatters most of the time... then I get the cheesey grin and then I may even have trouble standing up which is kinda cool...
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sometimes I have a really high need to dance and others I just want to sit in a puddle on the floor while my eyes roll round... It all depends on the pill and the atmosphere...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I cant say I have ever heard of anyone getting the yawns, thats a classic. I usualy get the shivers then it hits me and my head feels like its on fire.....

I've actually had the yawns myself a couple of times, but most of the time it's just a few different feelings that tell me it's coming on... can't really explain it, it's like the feelings you get through you're body when you're off your head, 'cept they're really toned down...