• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do you know you're about to roll?

Hey Fat Tony, when you take a drag of that smoke, does it ever taste sweet. It normally happens to me while I am peaking but is that what you mean by heaven flowing down your throat? ohhhhhh......if I could only have have that feeling now...
frown.gif

I have a friend who always starts rolling about 10 mins before me (if we take the pill at the same time). I call her my canary - if I see her start to get that dazed look and a big smile, I know its almost time!
But anticipation is a great thing too, you always feel so much better immediately on taking the pill - what I need is a way to bottle anticipation, would make a million for sure!

Hey E^lEctric... I can empathise... I get that same urge... Fuck its annoying
smile.gif

For me, it depends on what I'm doing at the moment when I begin to feel the pill...
1) Standing/walking - I usually get a slight head rush, not unlike being high... then it almost feels like im falling forward very slowly.
2) Sitting - I feel the head rush more slightly than when I'm standing up, and I don't get the falling feeling.
Usually always I can tell because I begin to breath a bit deeper and my jaw goes nizutz.
SOmetimes I get delayed vision, not hammer-vision... Like when yur drunk and you turn your head it almost seems like your eyes are following your head.
-Eo

I suddenly get the feeling that i can hear and understand every single conversation going on in the club.. It's cool
smile.gif

My legs start feeling light at first, then non-existant
smile.gif
, then back to a different light feeling. When i'm starting to peak, sounds kinda mix together to become more amplified, but some how the different sounds are distinct to eachother... it's weird but does anyone know what i mean. Yea, cigarettes, when u take a drag, become IMMENSELY pleasurable and I feel like I can drag half the damn thing in one drag
smile.gif
smile.gif
. I usually have some sinusitis, i know when I'm about to be whacked good when suddenly my sinuses clear up... (yep another weird characteristic of my come up)
So yea!! Bring it on.... please?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------