Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed - How does it affect *YOU*?

Soma

Bluelighter
Finally had some speed that wasn't with anything else. The G had worn off while back and reality wouldn't rise for a couple of hours yet... the morning sets were soon to begin and so some speed was had
smile.gif

Ended up having 1/4 point of some nice clumpy stuff up the left and right smell holes.
Besides the no aches, wide awake, I can move around for quite some time feeling it affected me mentally as well. I got the 'I can talk to anyone' feeling as on E.. but it was different. When I wasn't being silly and speaking at a great rate of knots because it was fun (ie: into Horsey's bday tape thing we made for him) I felt like I could have real serious converstations and did so on a couple of occasions. But its wierd... voice patterns change as if I'm thinking really really hard about what I'm saying... it slows down and changes to the point where it sounds like I almost have some sort of foreign accent (well it did to some fellow I was talking too hahah he'll get shock next time he talks to me straight). The mental aspect of speed far outweighed the physical aspect for me. Sure we ran around a bit (From the back of the back room at Cage to the Chill Out when Hamlet was leaving... is fun playing 'dodge the crowd') and had a bit of a dance (we owned centre stage) but most of the time I spent in chillout talking to people and generally enjoying myself. I didn't get the edgyness or self centredness that people say they get from speed (ok perhaps I didn't have *enough*
smile.gif
) but talking to people is certainly heaps easier and things generally become more.. hmmm.. fun?
Well.. perhaps a little self centred.. introspective sometimes and at least once imposing (sorry Bill for interrupting what looked to be a serious convo... next time tell me where to go
smile.gif
)... but.. it doesn't *seem* that way. Hard to explain.
I also find it very sexual... the last couple of times I've had it (ummm speed that is
wink.gif
) it was mixed with other things... and man oh man ... I was looking at the women I was with and thinking "I could just throw you down RIGHT NOW and have my way with you ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARR"... which if you know me... well... there is no way I could ever come right out and say that/.. but .. woah.. *that* social scene could of turned a little different . Sexually predatory. I am a tiger... roar hehe
Before I could never realise why some people love speed so much. Always was I thinking "how could you stand to be that wired and just dance dance dance dance dance dance dance", know that I'm a bit more aware I can certainly appreciate better how people love it so. It won't displace E as the drug of choice for me however
smile.gif

Thoughts? Observations? Anyone like it better than E? Not like it at all? Same mental affects or a 'fuck this I'm doing a couple of laps around the city blocks'?
Luv,
Soma.

good timing.
spped and me got reaquainted last night after a slight absence. A point over about 12 hours can really challenge the environment you are in. Started at a university function (beer beer and bad music) which was good as could chat away with anyone without them realising I was speeding. Wnert out to local bar/club which was way too crowded. bzzzt. wrong answer. I was wired , and wanted to dance , but the place was packed so I became slightly irratated which then pushed me down , so needed more speed which just made me wired without the nice feelings the right amount of speed can bring.
For me speed is good for the next day trying to do useful things when your mind and body thinks it should be recovering or for a bender on the vodkas down the pub catching up with your tolerant but not clubbing friends.
-speed is good food-

Yes my faith in speed has finally been restored!!! I have only ever taken speed at the begining of the night - when i already had a lot of energy, so i was never too sure that the speed was working properly... but taking it at 6am, after sitting in a g-puddle half the night and feeling really lethargic, Wow I couldn't shut up and i couldn't stop dancing - 1/4 point went down magnificently (actually hurt like hell, but you know what i mean
smile.gif
)
This stuff got me through the entire next day - where usually i am sound asleep by about 7am - when i did sleep, i could only manage 2 hours before i was awake and alert and ready to go again....
Now i see why people love it so... IMO the most important thing to consider is when to take it...
------------------
I would never lie...
I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation.

I'll probably get plenty of arguments here but i definately like speed more than e. (I'm already getting excited just thinking about next weekend & it's only Sunday!) E is nice too but i think speed just suits me better & i like myself better on it as well. Happy to discuss in more detail if i ever meet any of you.
My routine: swallow about 1/2-1 point in the car just before i go in to wherever. (Never snorted & don't particularly want to try.) Sit down with some great people, close to the music, for normal conversation & wait for the rush to sweep through my body. When it hits, close my eyes & breathe in the energy (way corny but i promise you really can breathe it in). Start to feel like a dance but hold off for a bit. Conversation gradually becomes a mad rush to share everything that's going through your head & OMG there's a funking lot to say. Everyone keeps interupting & finishing each others sentences. More rushes. More breathing in the energy. Feeling a very strong need to dance. More intense conversation about absolutely everything. Then, when i just can't take it anymore, hit the dancefloor with everything i've got & pretty much stay there until the music stops (except of course to refill water bottle & relieve my body of the water i have been drinking).
FUCK I LOVE SPEED!
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Agree with all of the above...speed IS sex for me...
Only point to add: Comedowns...if you can't sleep on it, you'll be a blathering mess Mon/Tues/Wednesday...'head-up-arse' syndrome...you MUST get some early sleep Sunday night to be functional the next week following..
Otherwise?...food of the gods..
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Being one of those lucky buggers who don't need much sleep, I only take goey occasionally. Otherwise I'm awake for five days straight
smile.gif
It won't replace e as my D.O.C.
Things it does for me: I wanna talk, talk and talk. Friends have now started keeping it away from me 'cos no-one can get a word in
smile.gif

But it's a good drug. I like the "friendly" aspect it has. You know, that feeling you get where you just can't wait to share EVERYTHING with the person you're talking to. How you think everything that they and you say is fascinating.
And when they come out with something you agree with you go "Yeah, man! Yeah!" as if they just said the most profound thing ever uttered by a human being. Then you sit grinning at each other like idiots. Of course, they could have expressed a preference for tea over coffee but to you it's like... well, it's like you have to let them KNOW that you're with them. That you're right behind them on that one, man!
Hell, I guess what I'm saying is I like how goddamn silly it makes everyone
smile.gif

Well speed has always been more of an accessory to me, whenever I'd had it in the past it didn't do all that much for me except to give me a bit of an energy boost (ok, a lot of an energy boost
smile.gif
) But on friday, even after a small amount (thanks Dan!), I quickly found myself buzzing quite nicely. I was rather surprised with the way I was feeling, it was much more like an E usually is for me, and not much at all like speed had been in the past.
I'm gonna have some more next time I can, and hopefully I'll get even better results, but even if it was 10 times better, it still couldn't come close to pure mdma (summary: mmm everything is sooo nice mmm; dance? sure, the music is going off; chat for a bit? absolutely, whatcha wanna talk about? how 'bout anything!)
So sunni, I'll take you up on that discussion
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

i like speed... ALOT
makes me xtremely frenly &, like every1 said, i'll havta share everything on my mind, n everything the other person says is gd!
makes me grin my head off, tho' im grinning my head off mos of the time anyways...
does any1 else have a "snorting" nostril which u usually use to snort yer stuff? im more comfortable snorting wif righty, but coupla wks back it suddenly bled mid-week n ive been trying to train up lefty to ease the burden on righty...
the movie speed was fun but speed2 sucked IMHO...
"speed, give me wat i need...."
give me speed & my rollerblades!
im starting to babble... ok i'll go wrap myself in my blanket now.
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

SupaspeeD - hmm with a name like that, he must have done *some* speed in his life? hehe
wink.gif

Um, speed for me is focus. I can focus on conversations that may be the most trivial or the most intellectually diverse, and still speak endless hours of crap. Sometimes on drugs i can become quite introverted and just get caught up in the good feelings/visuals my body is experiencing and i don't talk that much. Speed gives me focus to talk, i want to be either owning the dance floor at 2000bpm or talking with everyone at once at 2000 words a minute. Sometimes when i'm speaking to people i feel as if they are deliberately speaking to me in slow motion and i'm bursting to cut in and just take over their conversation, my brain gets a massive power trip.
Physically, well goodbye fatigue, goodbye sore muscles, enter dry mouth, jaw clenching and tongue biting.
Some people get very hero-like on speed and their ego gets stroked by how wired they are, and they become invincible. I think this is an effect related to your personality, as most easy-going people i know without a chip on their shoulder can enjoy the goey without getting tough.
Um, hopefully this rant helped
smile.gif

>humming mission impossble theme<
TIME: Friday noon.
THE SCENE: My best mates house.
THE PROBLEM: He needs to have the house empty and clean, back garden weeded and cleaned up midday Saturday in order to get his bond back.
THE REAL PROBLEM: He hasn't started yet.
THE SOLUTION: 2 points of speed. (well actually 4.. we were so buggered on Saturday... we thought we might as well grab another 2 and do all the unpacking as well)
THE RESULT: 3am Sunday morning -- every thing unpacked and put away in new house, the bond back and two very scattered guys.

SPeeeeeeeeeed-ing
speed is so FKing wikked it's like my mind is so FKing clear but you're not thinking exactly straight AND i can drive on the whip as well. I don't do it too much cos i lurveeeeee it so much that i know i won't be able to control muhself but anyway..
is speed, is good (=
Peace
rc1n
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)

Goey is cheap, fries your brain in a different way, elicits verbosity without expostulations of communal love, adds bounce to dance, keeps kids up way past their bed-time, is a useful slimming aid for corpulent ravers... and introduces you to mafiosa, bikies and freaks. Essential to any drug-pigs panoply.
But... if we're about speed, try meth... it's like switching from sqash-balls to super-balls...
BILL
--
MDMA Lite - it's cut with Equal.

LOL Actually in response to ~bill's signature... Raider and I have cut goey with equal for ages now
smile.gif
It's really sweet, and takes away much of the burning and horrible flavour of the drip when the speed is snorted. Diet speed... hehe makes u thin too...
Personally I love the feeling of a line or two of goey. Whether it's the 15min rushiness, the tremor introduced into my muscles, the endless energy or the undivertable concentration, it's all there at once and I know it's good
smile.gif

i USED to be like most of you are. I would love to go out and speed on all night. NO MD. Just grab some loui, dance a hell of a lot, chat and be merry. It was such a fun drug to be on, assisting two things i love most about going out: dancing like a mad man and meeting new people. I remember going home in the mornings and afternoons of parties, heading straight to the shower and afterwards i could do some of the easier homework i had (ie reading shit and taking notes). After a good 7 hours of sleep i felt normal.
IMO speed is an emotion booster. I always have an awesome time on it at parties, because i'm always psyched to go out, and the speed just increases this desire to have a good time. Whatever mood you are feeling - speed will increase this 10 fold.
shit, i've lost the whole direction to this post. will fix it up later.

SPEED IS A DIRTY SEEDY BY-PRODUCT DRUG...I HATE IT AND THERE ARE A NUMBER OF VERY GOOD REASONS FOR THIS:
1. THE COMEDOWN...never worth the come-up. You end up dumping the shit for days trying to delay the enivatble shit-house body drain that always takes place
2. THE CRINGE FACTOR...this drug is the most cringy shit out. The moment you feel it leaving your body the gut cringe to take more kills you.
3. THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR...at least three people who i know, and have been with while it has occured, have lost it mentally on GOEY and required psychiatric help. Trust me, its not pretty watching a friend get an early onslaught of paranoid-schiziophreinia, having delusions that his best friends are plotting to kill him. Another one of my buddies is currently in a mental home, and after 4 weeks, has just been given weekend release. DONT THINK IT CANT HAPPEN TO YOU...THESE GUYS ALL KNEW THEIR DRUGS. THEY'VE ALL BEEN PARTYING FOR YEARS AND HAVE NEVER EVER BEFORE HAD ANY SORT OF MENTAL PROBLEM. ALL IT TOOK WAS A QUARTER OZ. OF JUICE OVER A WEEKEND, A FEW EGGS, HALF A TRIP, AND A SMOKE BEFORE MY BUDDY CRACKED AND NEVER RETURNED TO NORMAL. It also fucked me right up watching him fall to pieces in front of me.
Explaining what had happened to his parents after he arrived home also killed me. They took one look at him and admitted him to hospital. On arrival his body was givern the CHARCOAL TREATMENT (do you people know what this is???)
4. THE ADDICTION FACTOR...I know some serious goey addicts, and its not pretty. One of them takes around 1/2 to 3/4 oz a week. He's 22 and looks around 35. Receeding hairline, wrinkles, very very messed up.
5. SEX FACTOR...who ever said sex was good on goey???????? Its fucking shit.
This shit is scary...been warned, if youre getting into juice hard, dont think it cant happen.

What el_nino described could happen to anyone if they mix their drugs and take a lot on a regular basis. Sure a few pills, half a trip, a smoke and a quarter oz of loui might not sound like a lot (pfft, sounds like a lot to me), but if that's a regular thing then it will screw with your head.
Take it easy and you'll be fine. Dump a shit load and you're heading for a world of pain.
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

So whats the CHARCOAL TREATMENT??
Hmm.. never tried speed - but i might have to now
biggrin.gif

i think it was the acid bit dat did him in.
n sum pple (like me n a few pals) have NO COME-DOWN on speed.
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~