Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hooray for Man-whoring... Best pick up lines EVER

maxload

Ex-Bluelighter
Well it is official, 10 of Japan's best minds including uni professors and psycologists have come up with the best ever pick up line..." rainen no kono hi mo issho ni waratteiyoh" or " this time next year, lets be laughing together". I shit you not. It must lose a little in the translation.
So fellow man-whores, what works for you?
Yeah girls I will take your suggestions but to be honest any girl who makes eye contact with a guy is in.
What works for me? The last one used,
Her: *snort long line of bolivian marching powder in a club* " Oh sorry do you mind?"
Moi: " No, I can look at beautiful girls do coke all night!"
Her: "Well then, the next line is yours!"
In like Flynn.

Personal favourite: "that dress would look great as a crumpled heap in the corner of my bedroom"

What has worked on me:
Her: "My friend thinks you are cute, do you want to meet her"
Moi: " Hell yeah"
After looking for her friend for 10 minutes we headed home together instead and 10 years later we are married. And the friend? She is the Godmother for our daughter.

hehe... tasmania keeping you stimulated i see buddy.... ;)

best one that worked for one of my mates:

"nice tits" then he grabbed em..... they went out for 4 months....

him and the girl that is... not the tits... ;)

Hmm well to tell you the truth, I haven't had any guys try to pick me up lately, but here's the latest one at about a month ago,

This guy had just double dropped 2 Red Mitsubishi's. He couldn't stand, I doubt he could see, and he had vomit dripping down his chin as he'd just thrown up in the gutter. I was sitting in the car with my boyfriend, about to leave, when my boy takes pity on this guy and says we'll drive him home. We're in a ute, you see, and this guy was a tad overweight. So I'm squished in between a random guy (he still had vomit on him) and my boy, when this guy leans over and drools (almost incoherently) "WhhheresThePhotos?" to which I reply "What?!"
"WheresThePhotosYouSaidYouWereGonnaTakePhotosOfYourself.."

We thought he was going to puke again, so I made him get out of the car, and he said he was going back inside to party.

Ugh.

The 1st night I met my boyfriend he had 2 prostitutes at a hotel room (I was the only other girl there, in a room full of 6 men over 30). He leaned over and whispered in my ear "Do you want to have sex with me? Because I haven't been satisfyed all weekend." We ended up getting another hotel room the next morning, and have been together for almost 6 months.

=D =D [Kadorite]

Last edited by a moderator:
fire away!

Tacky/cheesy pick-up lines are the bomb!!! I wish more guys had the guts to use them...they're such an indelible combination of humour and self confidence....

Props out to anyone who uses them!

My friends and I spent all day making up dodgy pick up lines once...[though they're for girls to guys]

they're all parodies of the "is your dad a baker cause wheré'd you get those buns?" type...some of my gems were

"is your dad a cappucino cause I could make you foam?"

"Is your dad a camel cause I'd like to hump you?"

Hmm...anyway....dodgy pick up lines get an A+ in my book....

;)

My favourite though that Iuse is....[if i see someone playing with their phone] "Hey, youvé got a phone. Me too."

or if they're a hot foreigner...

"Are you from another country?"

"Hi, my name is James and I like sex."

this normally gets a laugh, at which point i say "what? you dont like sex?"

but it only works at trashy pubs ;)

guy: hey would you like to dance?
girl: SURE I'd love to!
guy: well good, fuck off while I talk to your friend!

=D

haha..........I have never been any good at these and definitely never had the confidence to use a pickup line........

But

I have a mate that used one successfully in Qld last year.

They were at some theme park up at the Gold coast and had spotted some beauties and my mate said to this chick with his opening line...........

Excuse me, I lost your phone number........could i get it again.

Well blow me down and pickle me sideways..........she fell for it and they ended up spending the night making like rabbits.

I've lost my treasure, can I look at your chest?

Did you just trip over a tree?
No.
How about a root?

I love crappy pick up lines, so funny. Most girls don't appreciate my humour tho :p

cant beat asking for the time...

especially when you are blatantly wearing a watch...

Ahh pickup lines, the pinnacle of lame! Haha. There are some ok ones that could get a laugh but you have to know they suck. If you have nothing more than a one liner then you'll crash and burn.

One of the best pickup lines is

"Hi"

It works on so many levels. Rely on your wit and charm after that!

Adikkal

I agree with MP. A really cheesy pick up line that no-one takes seriously is a pretty good ice breaker if you ask me. That being said, I'm often a sucker for those lame, goofy boys. <3

Can't think of any good ones though...

Yeah, sure, like I'm going to rely on my wit and charm

Adikkal said:
Ahh pickup lines, the pinnacle of lame! Haha. There are some ok ones that could get a laugh but you have to know they suck. If you have nothing more than a one liner then you'll crash and burn.

One of the best pickup lines is

"Hi"

It works on so many levels. Rely on your wit and charm after that!

Adikkal

yes, but unfortunately "hi" doesnt make for an amusing thread.....

"If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be a McBeautiful"

"If you were a booger I'd pick you first"

Never tried them, but I'll give 'em a shot this weekend =D

Ahhh, cheesy pick up lines are definatly my speciality. Not because i create good ones, just because i am one of the only people (besides my main wingman Sam) who has no fear to use them. Granted i have had a few thousand flat out rejections but thats half the fun.

Personal fav:
"Hi. im Trent, or Bob or Karl or whatever you wanna scream out after i take you home tonight."

"Hi, you got a friend? cause I do and when we hook up tonight i dont want him watching."

"Hi, can I buy you a drink ... or will i need to buy more to get in your pants" (the most fun about that line is the ones they reply with)

"Lets play theme parks ... ill be the ride."

"excuse me, while I kiss you" (or excuse me while i kiss your friend .. then raise an eyebrow at the friend ... if she leans forward eyes closed...its a good night) [worked 3 times; failed (lost count)]

I will say anything for a laugh and most of the time .... i get slapped ... but the stories are great.

um...

I may have a 3 inch cock, but i got a 9 inch tounge and i can breathe through my ears

Lol Trentis, they some good ones.

"Fat Penguin"
"What?!"
"Just wanted to say something that would break the ice"

better muzby oh lord of thread creation?

Adikkal

I once won the pick-up-line section of a contest with the charming line..

"Nice Shoes.... Wanna fuck?" =D

If i said you had a beautiful body would you hold against me?
Hey Is it hot in here or is it just you?
See my friend over there, he want's to know if you think i'm cute.?:)

KemicalBurn said:
"Hi, my name is James and I like sex."

this normally gets a laugh, at which point i say "what? you dont like sex?"

but it only works at trashy pubs ;)
*takes notes*