Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Field Day 2005 - NYD - The Domain - REVIEWS

josh_nexus

Bluelighter
Syd - Field Day 2005 - NYD - The Domain

Well its pretty early but tickets went on sale today and the first release is allready sold out so I thought I'd just put it up anyway.... Appologies if it is judged to be too early.

Field Day 2005

1:1:2005

The Domain (Opp. The Art Gallery of NSW)

Sharing smiles at a festival in the green heart of Sydney has become the definitive way to start your year. Only Field Day offers you this experience. Step into an enchanted garden and enjoy the whole spectrum of dance music from world class acts across three music stages.

Field Day. It's another world

Miguel Migs,
Plump DJs
Tiga
Martin Solveig
James Zabiela
Junior Jack + Kid Crème
De La Soul
Black Grass
Meat Katie
Lee Coombs
Black Strobe
+ more TBA

Tickets; Available from Fuzzy.com.au, Ticketek and the usual assortment of good music shops.
1st Release - $69 +bf Sold Out
2nd - $79 +bf
3rd - $89 +bf

Ill add more info as it appears.

Anyone who has been to a previous field day will know what an amazing event this is, so come along and party out! :D :D

yeah thats crazy only took a few hours to sell out.

Hmmm...looks at 4 confirmed tickets.....looks at lineup.....ponders.....hmmmm???

DJC*

Well I'd go to this to make it 4 from 4, except I'll be skiing, in Canada!!

Damn I guess I'll just have to cope with New Years in Canada :)

CB :)

Yeah...Ming Gan reported that first release sold out in 2 HOURS!!! unreal. So glad I bought 4 of them :D:D

We might not be there though DJC...will wait and see if we are sunning on a beach somewhere with our happy little crew.

I can't believe it sold out that fast! That's ridiculous. I'm not really fussed in all honesty... meh. I'd much prefer to do what leecie is suggesting.

Yeah true... and even though I get the feeling I probably wouldn't have that good a time I also know I'll wonder what I was missing out on if I didn't go.

A big fat possibly!

i'll be hopefully going to this, I seen Martin Solv. earlier this year and he was wicked!

fuck me. already sold out???

keystroke im there with you for martin solv. i missed him but my friend said he brought the house down.

If I remember rightly first round tix last year sold out just as fast. So no surprises there.

*holds up her tix*

Am going

Last year first release went in 2 weeks. This year was 2 hours! And there was no prior advertising except for on the fuzzy website (which crashed on the day) and on ITM. Even most fuzzy members didnt receive the email cos of the server crash.

hmm I remember buying second round tix a week after the tix were officially on sale.

I'd love to go to this.

The lineup is nothing short of amazing, however it's not possible for me to get there, due to things that I can't really do much about (unless I don't want to see my friends!!).

Lets hope that Melb has something similar to this.

I bought my 4 tickets today. One for me, one for my all time clubbing mate and 2 for those 2 people that will decide at last minute they want to come, but tickets will be sold out.

Im sooooo excited!!!! I hope all those who went to 360 at the Horden will be there, it would be great to catch up wil everyone again. With the exception of GrooveStar who is somewhere in europe.

I really want to go to this, this year however I dunno if il be working NYday which sux but i think il buy a tickey anyway and just sell it if im working...

hrrrrmmm :\

Martin Solveig absolutely smashed Tank, his first song was "Lee Cabrera's - Shake it" and the place went absolutely nuts.....

how good will "Rocking Music" go at Field Day... with 50,000 people all dancing!

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought 4 tickets.

I think I'm going to do the Mobile Home/ Field Day double. I heard Armin Van Buurin is playing at Mobile Home. Should be sick.