• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD // Transmission 8th B'day v2 (Black magic) // REVIEWS // State Sports Centre

Donny Don't

Bluelighter
SYD // Transmission 8th B'day v2 (Black magic) // 06.11.04 // State Sports Centre

Well here it is, Part 2!

Event Details

Transmission's 8th Birthday - Saturday, 06.11.2004
Training Arena at Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre,
Sydney Olympic Park
10pm - 7am

Featuring Yoji Biomehanica Blutonium Boy and Johan Gielen (ID&T, Holland).

Line-Up
22:00 - 23:30 Simon Barwood [Perth]
23:30 - 01:00 Johan Gielen [ID&T, Holland]
01:00 - 02:00 Nervous vs Steve Hill [U.K.]
02:00 - 03:00 John Ferris vs Hellraiser [Melb]
03:00 - 04:00 Nik Fish vs Amber Savage
04:00 - 05:30 Yoji BioMehanica [Japan]
05:30 - 07:00 Blutonium Boy [Blutonium Records, Germany]

Theme
Black! You and your friends must wear BLACK (head to toe).

Strictly ADULTS ONLY (+18) - PHOTO ID ESSENTIAL.

BROADCAST LIVE ACROSS THE NATION ON TRIPLE J's MIX UP.

Ticket Info
Tickets available from: 20/9/2004 via www.transmission.net.au, Ticketek and Central Station Records.

TRANSMISSION VIP PACK - $254 worth of value for $132 + bf
only @ www.transmission.net.au - 300 packs available only

2 x VIP tickets (valued @ $69 + b/f each)
2 x VIP Lanyards (upon entry)
2 x Black Magic Membership Keyring (valued @ $100)
Meet Yoji Biomehanica, Blutonium Boy and Johan Gielen at the event (VIP Lanyard holders ONLY)
Standard Tix Price $59.90 + bf

Fuck yeah!! Im gona try real hard to make it to this. If you dont mind Donny,just thought I'd add a bit of DJ info courtesy of Transmission

Yoji Biomehanica

Yoji has achieved rock star status in his own country and grown into a national icon. Winner: Best DJ (2003 Hard Dance Awards), Ranked 70 in the latest UK DJ Mag Charts; You will be stunned by his unique and always powerful track selection, along with his faultless and charismatic mixing ability, his style and technique is a cut above the rest. Yoji has many anthems to his name already including 'Ding a Ling', 'Seduction', 'A theme from Banginglobe' and 'Never End'. His remix's are Mauro Picoto's 'Iguana', 'Heaven's Cry' for Tidy boys and 'Ligaya' by Gouryella (Ferry Corsten). Yoji Biomehanika is a brand new strand in this evolution.

Blutonium Boy

BLUTONIUM BOY (Blutonium Records)- Blutonium Records is the worlds most popular hard dance label. Synoymous with the world-wide hit single Dreams in my fantasy 2003 along with trax like Brainshooter, Tracin' your mind, Make it loud. All of these production singles can be found on 5 million records, maxi cd's and compilations all over the globe. This DJ has inexhaustable energy and mixes like a demon. Be warned, your head might explode from the sounds that will escape from this DJ phenomenon. Sydney, Blutonium Boy has landed.

Johan Gielen (ID&T, Holland)

Johan Gielen is an amazing DJ. He is behind the act Airscape and has worked closely alongside Tiesto, Delerium and more. But his biggest claim to fame isn't playing in front of 35,000 people @ Sensation White Parties event after event in Europe, nor is it the many compliations in the European charts which feature his trax, nor is it the fact that he's ranked number 20 in the UK DJ Mag Poll - Johan Gielens claim to fame is his warm, generous personality which extends to the dance floor and will ensure that Sydney is left touched, moved and inspired forever. This is Johan's first debut performane in Sydney and we are proud to have him on board for this event.

Blutonium! Hell yeah boy! He totally did my head in at the Hard NRG Tour last year @ Plastic! Cant wait. 8( 8( 8( 8( 8(

-Later

I think by the time this transmission comes around, by brain cells will only be completley replenished from the last one

I'll definaly be there :D

*looks in kd's direction"

the white party was wikkid but i reckon the black party will kick its ass ... count me in for sure !!!

I am there. And it's just before my exams too. *sigh*

;)

Oh im there for sure.I cant wait to se Yoji,hes going to rock.Is this his first time in sydney?I havent seen him here before.

...hmm...was wondering when the colour phase was going to start ;) may consider a road trip...blacks sooo my colour :D

is this a saturday??

Hmmm... sounds good, i would want to see blutonium boy... but he is on so late... can i stay awake :(

Yeah he is on kinda late for a headliner. Still, maybe it will stop all the pikers from leaving early. To use a quote from that movie Groove - "it ain't over until the last record spins"

*starfalls69* said:
...hmm...was wondering when the colour phase was going to start ;) may consider a road trip...blacks sooo my colour :D

is this a saturday??

Yeah you should come. It'll be fun!

:)

THERE !!!

will be getting my VIP back on thursday once i get paid

FUCKIN YEAH... i have missed the last 2 transmissions either due to work or lack of funds or some stupid fuckin soccer bbq...

well for now...put me and my friend J down as a yes =D we dont work on saturdays and were gonna come up to syd soon...now youve just given us a reason...plus shes as jaded as me ;) so it should bo fun

*crosses fingers*

but knowing us anything could happen :\ will let ya's all know though :)

^^^ Can you go back and DEL the other two posts please?? Ta :)

If starfalls is going to be there, i guess i had better be there too, we can't have one Events mod there and not the other after all. =D

DJC*

um, just found out my usual trans partner isnt going, so if anyone wants to go halfs in the VIP pack let me know.

DJC* said:

If starfalls is going to be there, i guess i had better be there too, we can't have one Events mod there and not the other after all. =D

DJC*

...well someone has to protect me and J from the sydney khandy ;)

its not 100% solid yet. waiting till this week to finalise things :)