Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible to hallucinate off ecstasy?

Red Koi

Bluelighter
I was just very curious to see whether anybody knew whether it was possible to mildly hallucinate off of a large dose of ecstasy??

About a month back i had a really big night out i SWEAR i started to see things...
maybe its not actually the MDMA thats doing it. Maybe just the other stuff the pills might have been cut with.
any suggestions?

yup...

i hallucinate my tits off even off one strong pill.....

the worst time was at a party when i started hallucinating and thinking the green lasers were trees, i thought i was in the jungle, then when the lights moved, i swear they were monkeys...

yep, i definately hallucinate off strong pills.

MDA pills particularly.

i've seen a port-a-loo appear in the middle of the water at night. the door opened to let a man in a suit and hat holding a brief case to walk out.

i've also closed my eyes and thought i was in a completely different place and situation and would say aloud something very strange to the people around me only to realise whats going on...

also water bottles on the dancefloor turning into mobile phones, tile patterns coming off the wall to ruin my depth perception...lots of good stuff :)

I always get the dreaded "VAMPIRE TEETH" visions, where I see people smiling and stuff and all their teeth are really sharp and pointy (like the Conehead people)

it really scares the shit out of me sometimes.

i went to bed after a big one, and i was looking at my roof seeing faces of people id never seen before, they were just jumping out and laughing at me...

Many times I have imagined glasses on people when on a strong dose of MDMA. Imagine the persons reaction when you ask to try on their glasses when they arn't wearing any ;) Seeing things with a checkerboard effect. Most commonly visual/colour distortions and light trails more than full on halucinations though.

You will probably find MDA to give a more pronounced trip though.

Many of times on mda ive hallucinated. I would be at a night club and see someones face i knew from a distanceand by the time i get close enough to say hello to the person ther face changes and it is someone ive never seen in my life. This would happen a fair few times over the night.

The club I was at everyone was walking around naked wearing big mexican sombre (sp) hats.

I was giggling like a school girl mentioning to people how wonderful there hats were looking that night.

MDA seems to be what is responsible for the hallucinatory activity, though extremely high doses of MDMA might do it as well.

Sunglasses is also common, though I never see it.

That's the problem with MDA... its almost a delerium -- you believe the visions for a awhile. I've sworn a tree was a person and talked to it for like 30 seconds before i realised it wasn't

Hahaha a mate of mine was seen having a rational conversation with a tree on schoolies week due to mdma.
I can't say I have had any major halucinations whilst rolling. Though as Fry-d- mentioned I get the colour distortion and as I onced described "wow dude, everything has gone all like pixelled" . It was basically the checkerboard thing but instead of sqaures, I saw blurred hexagons.

yeah ive had crazy crazy patterns appear on walls almost every time i take pills. when i have a few pills or sometimes just one real strong one, i see all kinds of crazy shit. sometimes its just for a split second, and then im like "fuck i thought that tree was a person!". usually i can tell im hallucinating though. other times i truly think the things im seeing are actually there. also i have heaps of trouble reading small writing, especially text messages on my mobile. i just CAN NOT make out the letters...

How much MDA is generally required to produce hallucinations? I know everyone is different but is an active dose all that is required? I just ask because I've had minor optical illusions on all but one of my rolls and I'm wondering if they all contained some MDA.

On my first roll I was entering the arena and the air ducts on the ceiling looked like a guy throwing a cardboard box! Piles of bags looked like people and vice versa and to top it all off, once I got to the top of the arena the decks looked like a red Ferrari the dj's crashed onto the stage and were spinning from the front seats!

The bags thing is common for me. I've also heard of veins and glasses but I've never gotten either. I want the naked people in sombrero visual! Then again, the way chicks dress at the raves I go to, it doesn't take that much to fill in the gaps ;)

Yeah.... I have said few times here... I got pretty strong hallucations off these crumby beige a's eariler this year after my 4 month break.... seeing mild tribal type of tattoo/vines covering people's faces and body, camera shutter type of vision like people walk past by me and they vanished for few seconds but they appear back again few metres by me, and there was one time I would never forget... in the peak this DJ Lisa Lashes was playing her set and when her track slowed down... she kind of formed into bricks type of character and then when the music boomed back again she broke into thousands pieces as if the brick wall was smashed apart with a sledgehammer!

From that day... I respected MD** ever more and using them way less than before..... It was better scarey night for me because I never expected strong hallucations of these mad pills!

i will quite regularly hallucinate on the comedown from multiple pills usually 2 or 3 i find its a different sort of hallucination to anything else for mine what i feel is happening is my brain is reading my eyes to fast and when it thinks something looks like something it just makes it so, i have a very common one at clubs or raves of seeing someone on a bicycle just riding through the crowd or holding a fishing rod

Urbanhog said:
Yeah.... I have said few times here... I got pretty strong hallucations off these crumby beige a's eariler this year after my 4 month break....

There's the problem -- the As were MDA pills AFAIK. Ever wonder why your brain felt wrecked the next day?

Yeah, subtle visions on the corner of your eye that aren't actually there, tracers, brighter colours, etc... all that's fairly common for me after taking a significant dose of MDMA.

Although... I remember a couple of years ago, a good mate of mine had a heapload of MDMA powder (over the 500mg mark), a few pills, some powdered Amphetamine Sulphate (as far as I know it was...), some Meth and some coke throughout the course of a big night and then he just suddenly flipped out in the club. Kept running and running, non-stop. We chased him to no luck. He kept on mumbling shit we couldn't comprehend and after that incident we didn't see, nor hear from him for about 5-6 days after that.

When we finally did catch up with him, it turns out he obviously took too many stimulants and "wigged out". We asked him where the hell he disappeared to and he told us he just caught a cab to Sheparton (we were in Melbourne CBD at the time, and he lives in South Yarra).

Apparantly he just needed some time to himself. I dunno.

So in-short, yes... it is most definately possible to hallucinate on MDMA in large doses, depending on individual and current mindset, I'd say it would be possible to hallucinate off even a particular small dose of MDMA.