Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bermudas (2-cb)

drugfuked

Bluelighter
Bermudas

i now know why ppl laugh and call ppl stupid when they say " these pills had 2cb in them " cause seriously if they did.. u would fuking know about it!!! 8(

my trip started coming on while i was having a shit lol. i looked up and walls started to change colours. anything that was blue/green would go red/orange and vice versa. i was like whoa man! time to get off the fuking toilet lol. 30mins later i was seeing flashes, colours, colidascope style patterns, things flying through the air. this shit was intense yet oddly very fuking funny :p

we decided that it was time to leave the house we were at and proceeded to um.. " some place :p " in the city via cab. by the time we got in every building was changing colours. everywhere i looked i was seeing all of wat i mentioned above. it was overwhelming!!

i kinda ran inside and just fuked around for 4 hrs not knowing wat i was doing. the 4 of us sat there talking to eachother trying to get a point across that made absolutely no sense wat so ever. literally every second ur train of thought would change and consequently we could not ever tell anyone wat we wanted to say. it was like learning to talk again.

picture this for our friends watching us trip. 4 randoms laughing there asses off at nothing. trying to talk to u but couldnt make any sense at all as every word we said seemed to be like we had just grabbed random words from the dictionary and put them into sentences.

8 hours after chewing 2 of these suckers i was still finding it a bit hard to communicate as i would be trying to tell my story to a mate about the night then next thing im talkin about something completely different lol

quite a mind opening experience. at some times it was quite over whelming and i wanted it to finish. but 3 seconds later i had forgotten that it was starting to become too much and i was fine lol. almost like being a gold fish with that 5 sec memory span or wateva it is lol

if u take these.. make sure u are in a very controlled environment. theres not many words that can describe the feelings it gives u but one way to describe it is TOTAL UTTER CONFUSION! in a funny way :D honestly if u gave me money for a cab. and told me there was $1000 000 waiting for me at home i couldnt get there. by the time i got to the bottom of the stairs i would forget wat i was doin %)

honestly everything i have said about 2cb can not prepare u for ANYTHING u will experience ;)

Last edited:
What colour or description of your pills were? I had bermudas last year, they were freaky expereince. and they were NOT 2-cb's for fuck's sake!

You said "after 8 hours you found difficult to commincate" uh? I once ate 25mg of 2-cb and felt "kinda" functionable type normal after 4-5 hours.

Have you ever tired 2cb in its pure form?

Did you test your pills?

I personally thought 2-cb was boring. It didn't sound like the effects you described, 2-cb in its pure form is just a BORING visual entertainment.

Thats just me.

So you have no reagent test, have never tried pure 2C-B, but just conclude based on no fact that these have 2C-B in them? 8(

I love the way everyone blames 2c-b. They havent had it before, nor have they tested it, but its gotta be 2c-b.

Urbanhog you sound jadded by your 2c-b experience, id try 35mg and see if you have the same thoughts of it then.

I have tried wat i believe was to be pure 2C-B and i have also tried atleast 3 or so of every batch of bermudas known to circulate Darwin, Adelaide and Brisbane.

I found the pure 2C-B to be really quite visually rich and amazing! Much Much different to Acid. I say this because people claim it is so much like acid when i myself found no significance

The Burmudas where much different the several times i had them.

Lol this thread again 8)

After having tested these i got no real reaction with mecke then i left a while and a light pinky colour was present!

So my thoughts are that it contains a 2Cxx amine? but who knows with the ammount of psy chems are available!

Meaningless speculation will get us nowhere. Please, feel free to post all the experience reports you like, but don't jump to conclusions like these from such inconclusive information.

Also, just a note - clearly Bermudas have been wierd pills lately, personally I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole because I wouldn't have any idea what is in them. Munching 2 (!) of them at the same time when the contents is both unknown and extremely trippy of longer-than-normal duration represents high risk behaviour in my opinion. Sure, a few people have had them and had a fun time, but double-dropping something like this, or mixing a mystery pill with MDMA is highly inadvisable.

BigTrancer :)

lol .. dude.. they werent sold to me as MDMA :) they were sold to me as 2cb!! they was 0 MDMA in them. it took about 1.5 hrs b4 1st visuals were noticed and from then on was a crazy adventure of colours, lights, neons, patterns, flashes.. to put it plain.. I WAS HALLUCINATING MY TITS OFF!

the pill was orangey colour and tasted like vitamin C tablets with a slight taste of pill binder in there. once again they were sold to me NOT as MDMA but as 2cb!! and they were sought after from a friend who would not let me buy any for friends. he said the only ones he would sell to me were the ones i was going to chew up with him and a couple mates as its quite a fantasic experience and not to be wasted on randoms. :)

*offchops*
*#$! posted 26-Nov-2003 by *offchops*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these are apparently meant to contain 2-cb...if the pill was chewed you would no straight away if it was MDMA or not as this pill tastes like vitamin c!...insane colours!!!

aminorex
*#$! posted 27-Nov-2003 by aminorex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
Yeah I thought these triangles were 2cb, however I beleive now that they are actually tripstacy otherwise known as 2C-T7, Becarefull it is considered a research chemical and nobody really has a clue about it. Check out www.erowid.org

peaked
*#$! posted 27-Nov-2003 by peaked
aminorex, what makes you think these are 2C-T-7? Not saying your wrong, I mean its anyone's guess what really in these. I'm pretty sure they aren't lsd tho, from the ones I had the hallucinations varied from lsd hallucionations in the way my perception was changed (Hope that made sense!!) but yet it was also similar in a few ways, I can see why some less experienced people might think they are lsd, just like the people who think blue barrels are mdma ;) but yeah, these are probably from some 2C- substance

flavor
*#$! posted 30-Dec-2003 by flavor
Should of searched pillreports first :) These are 2CB, not bad they make you laugh for ages

Mr-E-man
*#$! posted 27-Nov-2003 by Mr-E-man
These things are not Mdma or anything like it they dont even have a chemical taste.
They are a vitamin C tablet dipped or sprayed with something that nobody so far on here had been able to work out with any certainty.
Best guesses are 2 cb or acid

jimbu
*#$! posted 31-Dec-2003 by jimbu
these are NOT 2-cb. all test reports show they test clear with marquis, while 2-cb tests green. these are some sort of research chemical, perhaps a 2-cX, but who knows.

take care and party safe, people.
wideeyez
*#$! posted 11-Feb-2004 by wideeyez
to set all this crap straight believe me when i say that they are a chemical called GB-2 A HALLUCINOGETIC

ok well u can see where i got the idea it was 2cb. i had read about these b4 last year and my mate ( has tried a fuk load of shit and has had these a couple times ) assured me it was 2cb :) ive also done a search and found no test results.

point is i wasnt saying " omg i tripped out this must be 2cb " :)

i was going by wat i have read / been told.. and after that night i will not be confusing high doses of mdma/mda with any 2-cX substances :)

but double-dropping something like this, or mixing a mystery pill with MDMA is highly inadvisable.

i was told there was some sort of threshold with these.. where say 1 - 1.5 pills would have only a very mild affect how ever that little extra punch in the rest would smash u over the top. i was doing wat was told from my mate. just like u did when u smoked ur 1st cone :)

^^

1. Your dealer probably wouldn't know what they are so being sold 2C-B doesn't mean shit.
2. I have to read pillreports more than most, and most people there have very little knowledge about drugs, let alone something like identifying 2C-B.
3. I've seen a pure 2C-B reagent result, and I have also tested the Triangles from last year with Enlighten and they did not test positive for 2C-B.

wat did they test for may i ask? :) there obviously some psyco psycadelic either way lol

i have limited knowledge on 2-cb or reseach chems. and i hope this aint against guidlines.
just wanna know not for sources. but like is 2-cb easily obtained in australia. or is it pretty rare?

They tested clear, no reaction occurred. 2C-B is on of those chemicals that is dependant on who you know it seems. 5 years ago it would have been a lot more difficult than it is to find it today, but it isn't readily available.

I tried these triangles last year, and I found them nothing like 2-CB. The only 2-CB I've tried is in pure capped form (20mg), and it was definately not what I experienced last year with the triangles.

Sure the triangles made me "trip". But not like 2-CB. I found they came on a lot slower and with a gradual curve. Not like 2-CB's, nothing, nothing, WOAH!...

From what I've read from threads and reports, the triangles seem to be SOME sort of RC or different drug, but definately not 2-CB.... I know they arent all from the same batch, but the majority seem to have close effects.

The dealer who I bought the triangle off expertly informed me they were:
1) Cocaine
2) Speed
3) MDMA
4) MDA
5) LSD
AND
6) THC Powder....

So obviousily I believed the drunk fucker. 8)

The triangles I got made me feel drunk, then stoned, then maggot. I didnt so much see shit as make shit up in my mind; like thinking we had killed a hooker and put her in the boot. (Long story).

Whereas on 2-CB, I definately saw shit. Mostly colours and patterns, but I was watching G-Force vis on the tv, so it was just made better.

Can someone, if possible clarify this point:

*#$! posted 11-Feb-2004 by wideeyez
to set all this crap straight believe me when i say that they are a chemical called GB-2 A HALLUCINOGETIC

Couldnt find anything about anything called "GB-2," except as a nerve agent projectile in the 70s....

Just to summarise:

Marquis tester says that bermuda triangles do not contain MDMA.
Experienced MDMA users who have had bermuda triangles agree that there is no MDMA contained.
Therefore it can be concluded there is no MDMA in bermuda triangles.

Bermuda triangles are 'trippy' in effect, which has led people to make wild speculation about their contents.

The only people that think bermuda triangles contain 2C-B have never experienced that drug before.
The Marquis tester says the pill doesn't contain 2C-B.
Experienced drug users who have tried pure 2C-B before say the pills don't contain 2C-B.
Therefore it can be concluded that there is no 2C-B in bermuda triangles.

There are literally hundreds of psychoactive compounds that will cause 'trippy' effects. Nobody will be able to guess which one it is, unless it mimics precisely the effect of a known chemical they have tried at a known dose (because the effects of different chemicals can vary widely with dose). Even then, it's only a slightly more educated guess based on an assumption that no other psychoactive chemical will produce the same effect at any dose range (very unlikely given the rather non-unique descriptions of the bermuda triangles effects).

BigTrancer :)

haha well put BT :)

no arguments from me ;)

all i can say now is that if someone trys to sell u triangles as mdma (very unlikely cause theyre rare and sort after ) tell them its not mdma but u will take it anyway :p then go sit in a VERY comfortable, controlled, safe, out of harms way spot, strap on ya seat belt and get ready for 6-10 hrs of " I DONT EVEN KNOW WAT IM THINKING, SAYING, SEEING " thats 3 quotes put into 1 :)