Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your first ever post on Bluelight.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Thought it would be fun to revisit your first ever post on bluelight and copy and paste it into here.

Mine appears to have been pruned but this is the oldest one thats showing.

It gave me a good laugh to re read it again.

Weird stuff youve done while rolling 08-07-2003 00:28 (#1083967)
Just thought it would be fun to find out what sort of strange things others have done while rolling.

My best mate went into the middle of a busy intersection and started directing traffic just for the hell of it before the cops came and took his name and address....thankfully only as a warning before letting him go with a behave yourself...........was a great laugh for all.

Last weekend it was raining heavily and we wanted to go out walking so we decided to anyways and went barefeet to a nearby park.............found a big puddle of mud and after stripping off started sliding through the mud, covering ourselves from head to toe in mud and having an absolute ball...........although I have been sore ever since with grazes down the side of my bum, but well worth while and would probably do it again.

So any other weird thjings you have done.........and was it a good or bad experience????

So dont be shy.........lets see your first post.

my first post is long gone - it was pruned a year or so ago.

The oldest one I can find by clicking on my username is below

Post in thread: Addicted to Pot - TDS Archive 25-06-2001 16:14 (#836535)
It's hard to do, I have friends who smoke everyday. One has recently begun to 'ease off'. He's not giving it up, however he is smoking less. He's playing a game with himself, setting himself a goal and making sure he makes it. He used to smoke 4 -5 times daily and now he's down to 1, by saying to himself. I will only have 2 a day this week and using will power and friends, he does it, then moves on to a lower amount.
I don't know if this would work for you, everyone's different, but if you really want to slow down, it's worth a try.

haha my first post on Bluelight was in a Miscellaneous Rants thread. How typical of me. This was under my first name.

Having friends who want to go home when you’re still going hard.
Having to buy like 6 water bottles every time you go out because you keep forgetting where you put the last one.
Spending your cab money home on excessive amounts of water.
People who sit on the dance floor wasting valuable space.
People who exist that waste valuable space.
Uni work that never gets done
Failing three outta four subjects last semester....swearing you won’t ever do that again. Doing it again.
Leaving a lecture early cos you’re STARVING.....tripping over in front of nearly 500 people...oh boy.
People in tutorials that have done all the work and know all the answers.
Having your two best friends dog you for a night out with their boyfriends.
Not having a boyfriend with which you could dog your friends.
Having your car break down and not having money to fix it because you need the money for Gatecrasher.
Public transport.
Having $4 in your wallet, 40c in your bank and KILLING for a smoke.
Parents who don’t understand that 9 o clock Sunday morning is NOT the ideal time to mow the lawn and vaccuum the house (where’s the respect??)
Speed bombs.
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on your nose and eyelashes
Silverwhite winters that melt into spring.
These are a few of the shittiest things.....
And then the weekend comes and you forget why you were shitty. It’s all good.
Oh yeah...and being a greenlighter......dammit.....bring on the blue....

LOL my first post (it was under a different name too) was something about sniffer dogs lol
I was reading some thread about it and thought id add my thoughts 8(

sorry guys the BL search is too much for me to deal with...
how do i find past spgeddi threads and posts?

yes mate........If you have a look at where your user name is on one of your posts then look just above that and you will see a series of small icons.........hover your mouse over them and the one with the little magnifying glass will say "find more posts by dr spgeddi"..........click it and then go to the l;ast page available and right at the bottom will be your oldest living post...........

spgeddi - click on
find.gif
above your posts then go to the last page.

A post about BDO ...

When did tickets go on sale for BDO? How many they sellin ppls??

mine was in answer to a question in drug basics to someone who was questioning smoking meth to lose weight, basically i said i thought it was a bad idea.

This was under my original nickname.

Hi all...my first post here
Just a question about GHB. I have never taken it and had only heard about it being used as a date rape drug cos of the sleepy effects.
A couple of weeks ago a friend had GHB, a couple of pills and a lot of alcohol. He ended up in hospital the next day. So, Im wondering what GHB reacts badly with and what the desired effect is.
ta

My, how much I've learned ;)

My first few posts were in a thread that was eventually deleted, this is the earliest I can find in a thread called Idle Ramblings started by me. I must have been on drugs at the time ;)

Isn’t it amazing how a pill can change your life, or more to the point how it can change your perceptions that ultimately will have an impact on your life. This wonderful pill of ours has had a great impact on me in many ways – it has opened me up to many things that I was not aware of. I am new to the scene and maybe these ramblings you’ve all heard before – but it’s something I’m letting out more for myself than anything I guess.
Our ultimate goal in life is to make ourselves happy – we employ many means to achieve this goal – some successful others not, and so our experimental nature is born. Ultimate happiness for many is deeply embedded within the secret of life, and the secret to life is? For many this becomes a complex question and its here were many people will turn to institutions such as religion for guidance. Religion I have tried, while for many it posses the answers they seek, for me it did not unlock many mysteries but did help me broaden my mind. Recently I have delved further into many teachings, such a Buddhism that has helped me understand many things within myself. So the secret to life is? Well I believe it is different for everyone but for me it boils down to one simple thing – being content

Being content you ask? Can it be so simple, well contentment is not an easy thing to obtain itself. I do believe that contentment does lead to happiness and therefore worth obtaining. Society teaches us through many medians (i.e. TV, Magazines, Clubs, Friends, Education etc) that there are certain goals we need to achieve certain paths we need to follow. It’s this that I believe causes allot of our unhappiness, goals that we think we have to achieve and until we achieve them we are not truly satisfied. This is the point were I had reached and it was eating me inside, until I got to that socially acceptable point for my age I was not going to be happy. The catch 22 was that I didn’t like those points were all my friends were, it wasn’t me, but yet it was eating at me. I wanted it but I didn’t.

The night I dropped my first pill opened my mind and spirit and I explored areas I never knew existed. Deep within I looked, who I was, what I had, where I was going, what I wanted. This continued through into the next day, and I know many people might not like being scattered, I actually enjoyed it on this occasion. I realised many things that day. My divorce has always eaten me up, but I broke it down and realised that my pain was not seeing my son everyday, having the privilege that so many parent take for granted. I know understand the important thing for me is not how much I don’t have him, but making the most of the time I do. I also realised that material things mean nothing to me but what is important is friends – the people around me is what makes me happy – and that includes all the new Bluelighter friends I have made. I looked at what I had, put it into perspective – shit what isn’t there to be happy about, sure there are many things I would like to have, but I can easily live without them and therefore they do not rule my life.

Anyway I have rambled enough shit, thanks for listening
In the end this my thankyou to Bluelight, without it and it's support I would never have dropped in the first place. I owe my new found understanding and happiness to you all!!
Hugzz to you all

Hugzz to you all???? oh I wasn't well hehe

Fours year later and I'm still talking crap ;)

I think this is my first post...it was my first time with E and I was curious as to why I freaked out so much.

First I just wanna explain my first time, Was with a friend at her house , we had quite a few lines of speed and then went out dancing, returned home and had another line then had only1/2 a E .....cause this was my first time with E so I didn't know what to expect...within 20 mins it hit me and hit me hard...I totally freaked out, could not move and my head was rolling around and my eyes were rolling and I couldn't speak for quite a while either...and I got extremely cold..thank goodness my friend just sat with me and soothed me..it took quite a while to calm down..but once I had calmed I had the most amazing experience. My question is how come I got so damn cold? I went from the extreme lowest to the extreme highest on only 1/2 a tab, anybody know why this happened?

Feel free to move this to Health!

My first post got deleted. This is the earliest I could find, almost 4 years ago.

Emotional songs hmmmmmm well this is all I can think of at the moment but there's sure to be more.
Jeff Buckley: Last Goodbye
Jeff Buckley: So Real
The Whitlams: Melbourne
There's heaps of other's but I can't think of them at the moment,but I have to say that The Bells always makes me go crazy when I hear it hahaha

The Bells.............. Ok I like it, but reading that last bit just makes me want to cringe. ;)

heh. bah, mine was just an introduction... I think it was just a hi im joel... woo forum thing.

Here's mine - 13th November '01:

I figured that seeing as I swam in a puddle of bluelighters for a good chunk of my weekend, I should register, or something ;)

Thanks to all you people for turning up and being fabulous - it was certainly the uh, loudest -cough- welcoming to a new place I've ever had. Not to mention the best puddle I've ever borne witness to. I think Shaun (applesbliss) suggested we just grab a bunch of people, some good trance, Steve's room and just have a Puddle Party. Either way..
ENCORE!!!

Hm. A bit of a knob, was I.

Last edited:
hey surprise surprise it was about my son and doofs =D

ok havent posted on the aussie social b4 (didnt know there was one till the other day when hangin in the lounge with the american kids)
im 24 and have a 7 yr old...i took my first pill in april this yr so i guess im just writing cos theres alot of posts that says they would stop when they had kids..well i started (pills and acid) when i already had mine...
i take my son doofin with me should see him on the dance floor with a set of glow stix, he loves it im sure i'll get flamed for this?
a bush doof is a toatla diffeent environment tho than a rave or a party, i dont do drugs while hes around and he doesnt see anyone use drugs , he has a dance at night, crashes out and sleeps all nite then plays all day in then sunshine, its a beautiful; and loving environment for him to be in i think...
and what age? age is an attitude and life is for living so i'll be damned if i ever stop
i had my son at 16 and have been raising him on my own since he was 3 yrs old (me 20) and i never went out and partied cos i was changing nappies and breast feeding ...now that he goes to his dads every fortnight i let loose and the times that i have him i take him to a peaceful and friendly environment where everybdy watches out for everyone else
hes one of the most appreciate ,polite , loving, caring,funny and sensitive kids u can meet
did i go off the topic here? :-/
anyone up at 3am like me?

edit....forgot to say what the post was about....it was asking if age was an attitude (or something)

Last edited:
yes i am eddi!

there were a few prior and maybe another login b4 but this is what BL remembers as the first spgeddi post... 8/5/01

from how to shroom at home.

what you be looking for is -the hardest to get- back issue of "hightimes" magazine, sept'1989 issue #169. it details the most simple technique using fermented straw as a base. you need to have a hydro cupboard going for your indoor gardening hobby. this environment can provide the appropriate heat, humidity and finally light!!! once you're are up and running you can cycle indefinately if you're thorough!!
to obtain spores in australia you should first join a botanical, society they have fungal egghead groups! you can then get psylacybus fungal spores through customs for your hobby, have them sent via international air express.
you will need to find this issue of hightimes, i lent and lost it years ago and cant remember the details of where to order spores or temperatures for development stages but i've seen it working and its a treat and easy once you're started.

ok

my first post... ergh i still sound lame

^^^^^ suicide fucks over more people than yourself. It can have a ripple effect that harms the people u love. I totally agree with the above comment