Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dirty?? What exactly does this mean?

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
I notice a lot on Pill reports that people talk about some pills being "dirty".

For example in a discussion regards smileys, it was suggested that they were nice and clean and not dirty like the A's.

It was also suggested by a number that the A's could take some time to recover from whereas the smileys were heaps less.

Now is this just because the A's are stronger or is it in fact a result of something else that is in the pills??

What sort of stuff would be put into the pills to make them "dirty".

You know the feeling when a pill comes on really gradually... really smoothly... like you almost don't notice it until all of a sudden you're "UP"?

That's what people mean by a clean pill. It's a light, clean feeling - you're clear headed, but in wonderland. You also tend to come down more smoothly from a clean pill, gradually and softly, rather than with a big nasty jolt back to reality. And the next day you feel fine.

A "dirty" pill involves lots of body rushes and intense physical feelings when coming up... teeth chattering, eye wobbling, that kind of thing. During the trip you feel pretty out of it. It's often attributed to an MDA content. It dumps you down like a garbage truck and the next day you feel like absolute crap.

Those terms are very subjective though - many people *prefer* a dirty pill.

As far as what's IN a pill to make it "clean" or "dirty" I have no idea. I suspect it mainly refers to MDA content - MDA can knock some people around. Many might also contain speed, or other contaminants which cause a heavy body load.

But what I do know is that when someone says a pill is "clean", they almost invariably mean it contains just MDMA.

A "dirty" pill involves lots of body rushes and intense physical feelings when coming up... teeth chattering, eye wobbling, that kind of thing.

^^ isnt that just a high dosage of MDMA ?

^^ Exactly. So this leaves me to believe that the term 'dirty' is used by peolpe who don't know what they are talking about, much the same as 'smacky', when referring to pills.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
A "dirty" pill involves lots of body rushes and intense physical feelings when coming up... teeth chattering, eye wobbling, that kind of thing. During the trip you feel pretty out of it. It's often attributed to an MDA content. It dumps you down like a garbage truck and the next day you feel like absolute crap.

Those terms are very subjective though - many people *prefer* a dirty pill.
Alot of ppl would actually describe what you had just mentioned as being a "clean" pill...meaning that they are getting very precise effects from MDMA, the feelings you have described above are what you would expect to one extreme or another from a strong MDMA pill.
Eye wobbles, clenching, euphoria and body rushes are all very apparent when MDMA is taken in a strong enough dose, regardless of what the pill has as a binder.
"Dirty" to me is a term that I don't believe should really be used in describing MDMA, just as I hate the term "gakky, or munted".
(and yes I hate the term smacky aswell)
Its a very lose term, and could mean many different things to different ppl.

As for being dumped like a garbage truck the next day, I think thats a sure sign of "to much" MDMA and not enough looking after yourself.

:)

*ducks* geez guys, I don't know! I just threw up a theory! That's just how I personally use those words. It's pretty ambiguous I admit.

A dirty pill is one that has made its way here by being concealed up the anus of another mammal!

Actually dirty is just another subjective descriptor of the effects of MDMA, not refering to anything actually in the pill!

I'm with SLM on this one.

i had 2 smileys on friday night. first time on pills in just over a month.
today I feel fine the comedown was real clean off the smileys. real smooth ride back down to reality.
Where as the A's and light green toyotas were real strong pills had been described to me as dirty, but to me i thought they were just a high dose mdma pill. i didnt come up smooth like the smileys, and the comedown was worse. I do think a higher dose attributes to people calling a pill dirty.

From my experience, a dirty pill is a pill that contains something other than exclusively MDMA.

ie; especially in Adelaide; a dirty pill might have a particularly high amount of meth in the pill, attributing to the dirty scatteref feeling that meth can give you. It can also refer to a pill that feels somewhat like ecstacy, however theres a conscious feeling of a toxic streak in the drug, much like how you feel on PMA.

could it also be how well a pill is pressed? if a pill is really hard pressed itd take longer to disolve and MDMA would make its way into the body slower. on the other hand the same pill crushed up disolved into water and then drank would prolly have a much quicker/harder onset?

am i right in assuming this?

I dont often use the term "dirty" but I do use its oppisite, "clean", quite a bit in referring to pills.

I find something I would term as a "clean" pill to be one that, like others have stated, is one where the comeup is really nice and smooth, you feel the euphoria and whole lovey aspect of a pill without the full bodyload and intense desire to sit in a corner and do nothing. These are the kind of pills that I can have and run around all night and dance etc and still feel like I'm on pills.

The alternate I would normally class as "messy". This is when you have a pill and you get all the more intense effects of MDxx and for me often includes a major bodyload that sits me on my ass in a corner twitching. I find it more "messy" because you often look a lot messier, like its a strain to keep yourself upright, in comparison to running around with a grin from ear to ear hugging people on a pills I'd class as "clean".

Thats just my interpretation. Its definately a user-dependent term but normally is in reference to the effects that the pill has on you.

stace.

Strawberry_lovemuffin is pretty right.

Pretty much the purity of the drug. Not the strength.

The "3's" were extremely dirty in my opinion, made me VERY sick. Harsh comedown. Even tho I had about 30 of them over 6 months or so. And still enjoyed them. They wern't a "clean" pill.

yup the smilies were very very clean :)

From my experience, a dirty pill is a pill that contains something other than exclusively MDMA

I would agree with you res. While the term equally applies to adulterants or substitutes, I usually relate it to MDMA which is not pure. Often the major difference between smelly brown MDMA powder and odourless white MDMA powder is the dirt.

If the producers were to skip distillation of the ketone and the freebase, the product will contain many additional chemicals some of which will slip through final washes.

Even when applied in this way, the problem is with such a term as "Dirty is subjectivity. While pure white MDMA may appeal to some, others seem to prefer added effects [ill ease?] from the impurities. I guess it comes down to what is considered a good high. I have trouble accepting anyone would prefer a dirty product over a clean, but without analyzing each, who's to know what the dirt is anyway?

IMO "Dirty", as res indicated, should be a term to describe a pill or powder containing impurities or added adulterants.

erba............having tried both of them............did u find the smileys were as strong?

Totally different feelings.

I was alot more loved up on the smilies. Which I prefer.

Also the double stamped smirnoffs, I would call a VERY VERY clean pill...... I had Zero eye wobbles............. but i was LOVED up for HOURS............. id say ONE of them lasted me around 5 hours.

I know some people will say the Smilies are weak and shit. They are for MDMA fiends. They wont fuck you up. But for me.... its all about the love.

good question masdan, something i always wanted to ask myself. All I know is you can have some great fun of 'dirty,' pills like the A's and the red 3's. I reckon the definition given by stacy_rox is on the mark, with pills like those white pink panther's and pink dove's from late last year what i would describe as clean, i was extremely loved up,smile from ear-to-ear, chatty, dancy...everything i want from a pill.

And, unfortunately some people who post on pillreports don't know what they want, calling some dirty which others believe to be unbelievable, like the A's.

haha...........you see the weird thing is that I was double dumping the A's and getting basically nothing from them whereas I was double dumping blue 007s at the same time on alternate weekends and also prior and was off my chops like I usually am.

I do however feel that i was taking up to 4 or 5 days to be 100% after the A's............mostly twitchjing and crap in the latter part..............however I have also noted that the A's appear to have been more of an MDA pill than MDMA and maybe MDA just doesnt do so much for me.

There were lots of variations of the A's aswell.........

see i double dumped some when they first came out, i was still peaking VERY hard at 10:30am when i took them 8 hours earlier.... I am 99% sure they had some MDA in them. thats why i was peaking so long. MDA and MDMA isnt cross tollerent.

when I had them on another occasion, they did little to nothing. MazDan, maybe you had some copies or a weaker batch of the A's.... cuz i certainly came accross a strong batch and a weak batch that looked identicle....... and the blue 007's were some quality. Maybe thats why they did so much and the A's nothing.

and groova: them pink doves were da bomb :) (if yer talking bout the fat barrel shaped ones)
Personally i think they had a *tiny* bit of MDA in there too, towards the end of my roll, i felt extremely similar to the way i did at the end of the strong A's.
Not to mention the closed eye visuals i got off the pink doves.

Mazdan: your question to erba, I also tried both and did not find the smilies anywhere near as strong.

But I enjoy pills where I look more messy on, because i tend to have a better time on the ones that make me look messier. E.G - my fave pill ever were the pink safe sexes towards the end of 2002 but the buddhas that went round 6 months later are also in my top 5 but a completely different pill.
Once again i think it depends alot on mood before hand, the environment/setting you are in and also the people you are with that can affect your E experience.