Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can't come down

gooonnneee

Bluelighter
Hi,

Last week friends and I had 10+ MDxx pills plus 10+ lines of speed each over the weekend - a friday night binge turned into not getting home until passing out in a club sunday night. I personally have done simialr levels of either drug before, but not together. Now finding it hard to contentrate or come back down almost a week later - still recieving rushes of what I would describe as MDxx, intense feelings of paranioa, still fairly "scattered". Is this normal? Is there anything that can be talken (natural, not 5-htp etc) to make us feel better. Big question - will re-dosing remove or increase symptions?

I've never been scared of permanent damage before - I'm usually one of the first ones to put my hand up for a binge - but this has got me thinking a little. Anyone know so-called "experienced" users who took it too far one weekend and never came back? Has anyone had to seek outside help after just one weekend of pushing it too far?

Last edited:
"You bought the ticket, now you have to take the ride."

It's called a very big comedown. I've had them before, and it took me a few weeks to come good again. Don't want to scare you but your probably borederline psychotic too. Just try and relax and remember it will all come good eventually. And most important, don't be a tool and do that much again.

gooonnneee, you have to expect that binging that much is going to effect you for a least a week or more. I mean just having 1 or 2 pills will affect you for a few days. So i would say it's going to be a little longer before you start feeling normal again.

One thing you may think of trying to take is some vitamin C and E. I dont know how much it is going to help now so longer after the binge, but it might still help. I find that taking vitamins, even without taking 5htp, can make a huge difference to the recovery. I would also suggest trying to eat plenty of healthy food, and get a good range of foods into you, so that your body can replace the nutrients and energy that were lost.

It may also depend if you have been taking pills and speed each week. Each week you take them the effects tend to build, and by taking an extra large dose it may have just pushed your body over the edge. So a good break may be needed for a few weeks so that your body can recover. You will be amazed at how good your body feels after a few weeks of being clean after taking so many drugs.

Good luck, and i hope that the syptoms fade soon.

No - redosing will not remove the symptoms.

5-HTP and some multivitamin tablets will probably help considerably... As will plenty of sleep, regular eating and water.

Other than that, as Sllip indicated, you've just gotta ride it out.

Good luck :)

Go for a swim, do some exercise and lay in the sun for while...eventually you'll feel better. Yes, and 5-HTP will do wonders.

Bloody hell, what a bender!

I just can't understand why someone would take 10 MDXX pills in the first place. You'll only ever get max 7 hours of fun out of MDMA no matter how much you have so anything after that is just frying your brain and body.

To answer your question though vitamin C, 5HTP and lots of vegies and meet should get you back on track. Just try to eat healthy.

I'm not trying to scare you here but I think I have read something on bluelight where someone had a binge which triggered off some mental problems that they thought that never had. Something like that. Maybe try doing a search. I'm sure you'll be fine though, just give yourself another week or so and if nothing changes go seek some help.

Last edited:
just so everyone knows, MDxx is a acronym for any methylenedioxy-derivative. its not a drug itself, just a class of known/unknown drugs.

8( Goooneee, you're a muppet, mate. You're going to get hurt if you keep that sort of binge up. There is good evidence that there is a price to pay for consistently bingeing like this on the psychological front, never mind the cardiovascular risk. You need to ease up, before you end up as more ammunition for Major Watters!

hey, i feel ur pain dude. me and the boys were in syndey for the weekend. went nuts. i had about 15mdx, my poor mate had 20. looking back on this is fukin stupid. but in the heat of the moment it happens. the firday night we had our normal 2-3. then by the sunday night, had 6-12. more so because we wernt feeling it and wanted to keep going. i think also the issue with being fuked up is the sleep deprivation. i had about 3 hours over the 3 nights and monday morning waiting at the airport. we were hearing things seeing things and generally paranoied. i am the same as you now dude, trying to do uni shit and i am buzzing, really light headed. things in my life are really start to come down on me. the positive i think is that i have reallly actually decided to start to take things more easy on the drug side, along with my mates. which is good. like you said goone, i really hope there aint no permanent damage, cos the front of my head hurts still and yeah generally fuked up. all i can say is im glad i dont live in sydney. cos there is just too much options to party it up and have fun. i think if ur gonna go for a crazy binge like this, u need a few weeks off straight. im really not liking this uni assignment i have to do.
party safe people and good luck with the come down goooone. im feeling it wit ya. fukin sucks balls. its bad that the one thiing in ya life that ya love, can bring u down so much

binges

Haahahah dont worry you will be fine.. about 2 nye ago i did a very stupid thing,i had saved 10 different chronic pills for new years,octagon e's, versace,4 leaf clover etc.. and ate atleast 6 at the start of the afternoon .. by new years i was still going... ended up giving the rest away to friends..
i did manage to sleep 1 day after but was a restless sleep thats for sure..
then days after i would be walking around in my own little world ..
getting little rushes here and there .. did scare me a bit as i thought driving the car would be a no no for a few days more... but after about 7 days was ok... but did go thru a depression.. but just remember after a big binge especially mixing pills or other drugs causes more serotonin depletion to occour . in other words u will feel like shit until thoses levels go back to normal which in your case will be a a week atleast.. my best advice eat as much fruit as u can .. take a few strong vitamin tabs and even though u may not feel like eating .. eat toast .. what ever... and so your serotonin
receptors can grow back, as they shrivel to nothing and can be permanately damaged if u have another binge again soon.. and if that happens u will become the next Ivan Milat....

be safe peoples....

do you think going out tonite and havin a few beers with mates, get a little drunk would kinda help. i dont meann get reallly maggot so comes with a hangover. but a few beers to lift the spirits and show life aint so bad

Forgive the cynacism, but does anyone else think this topic looks strangely trollish?

^
no, why?

Consumption of that amount of drugs is probably unwise, but hardly atypical. I've known people for whom that level of consumption would be pretty much routine.

gooonnneee: I think you're definitely overdoing it. Don't redose for a while. Eat well, sleep well, take your vitamins (and take 5-HTP - I don't understand why you don't think it's natural).

I think most people who've taken ecstasy or other drugs for a long time would know of someone who took it too far. IMHO, there's no such thing as "permanent" damage - but you can do very long term damage that might require a year or two to come right. That was my personal experience.

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES!

Posting "I took X pillz and was fuct LOL" is called "dick-sizing" and the moderators will get surly about it. It really serves no harm reduction purpose, which is what this board is about. Please keep this in mind and sorry to be a naggy Nelly =D

ok, i knew some twat would say that, no disrespect AE but goonee was asking for adivice, and i was sayng i was in a similiar situation to him/her. i dont think its cool because someone took alot of shit. i think we are all saying that it is stupid and regrettable, hopefully stopping someone else from doing a really big binge. i cant speak 4 goonee, but im not proud of going over the top on the weekend, but saw the thread and thought i could share what happned to me, and that people need to think what gonna be the conseque
nces after there fun.
peace out

No disrespect intended :) Just thought I'd nip it in the bud as the next post after yours seemed to be reaching for the tape measure ;)

U dumb ass moderators have no fucking clue do u ?? people discussing how e has affected them especially if they feel that far gone .. should be able to ask for advice on what to do .. some people can get suicidal after such a drug binge...
and asking for other peoples experiences or advice is perfectly normal !! This site is dedicated to harm reduction my ASS....

just chill out man.. i have never had big comedowns of MD or MDxx but ive had the same thing after a big LSD trip... even taking 2 hits of acid leaves me feeling weird for a couple of days.. after your brain chemistry has been fucked with that much it takes awhile for it to get back to baseline.. esspecially with MD or speed.. taking that much speed will increase ur chances of developing schizophrenia so be carefull.. dont take that much again.. not only is it a waste of money but it is going to fuck up your head man.. take it easy

Atleast you have taken the first step and can admit having to much - you havent gone past the point of no return. Look at paranoia, then laugh at it. It's just the drugs man.

No-one really cares what state of mind your in- so keep your family and friends close. They're the only ones who will be there to support you regardless. The rest of us can only give advice.

You'll be right - just play smarter next time. Challenge yourself next time to going to a club straight. You'll feel Fantabulous the day after, and on a natural high.

U dumb ass moderators have no fucking clue do u ??
Yo muthafucka, read more carefully - the moderators haven't posted a word against this thread.

This site is dedicated to harm reduction my ASS....
Just because you don't agree with something you think a moderator posted doesn't reflect on the site's mission or the success it has in making drug knowledge accessible.

BT.