• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbs Meetup - 24th April - Lounge @ Docklands - ROLL CALL!

tnargus

Bluelighter
Ok....

There was some definite interest in the Meetup thread in Events for the meetup to be moved to the weekend following the 17th (ie the 23rd, 24th and 25th), or for a 2nd one to be held to accomodate Sydney and Country BL visitors....

What do people think? Muzby, do you want to move your one to this weekend? No wukkas if that's a no go, 2 meetups are just as good :)

OK, under $20 is still a good idea....I like SLM's suggestion of The Blue Train Cafe on Southbank.....that was the perfect setting last year, it's central, and easy to find....

Like i mentioned in the other thread, for me and a couple of other country BLers the friday, saturday and sunday avos are good for us, but nights are kinda booked....

Ok people, post away ;)

*EDIT - Posted by starfalls69 somewhere in the jungle of this thread*

roll call people with a ? near their name are yet to post "im in" otherwise anyone whose shown interest has been put on the list. kindly post if u are not comming so it can be edited ta

me
harraser
anna!
child of the beat
dandy
joellercoaster
eze451
blossom
butros butros grantos
ashaman
lah lah gatecrasher
tom ooo
miss slingshot
strawberry lovemuffin (my girl)
catax
stacyrox ?
one two three four ?
kid cisco ?
baileylsd
djwombat81au
duck boy

when:Saturday 24th (thats definite)
time:start @ 2.30pm

*currently rumaging up directions and address but feel free to beat me to it someone please*

Click here to get to where the action is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That weekend is definitely more desirable for me. I'm not a huge fan of Southbank (or the city really, I kind of avoid it like the plague heh), but I'll go wherever's easiest.

Southbank is meh, but Blue Train is inoffensive and easy to find. And I'm keen to meet up all night when I'm actually wearing my brain.

Count me in.

Sweet...interest.....consider southbank dumped (i'm in agreement with anna! on the whordes thing)....Suggestions?

Also, let's try and agree on a date and time as well so we can get this thread into events asap...and a location so Wazza don't get shitty ;) My vote is this:

Sat 24th April
Round 2pm?
Somewhere interesting and cheap (under $20) with beer and without the whordes (does this place exist? ;))

What people think?

sounds good man, 2 meetups is better than one
count me in

Interest is good cheers, but help us organise a time and place guys! :) Are people happy with my above suggestion of Saturday 24th April @ 2pm? If so, nod now ;)

Location suggestions?

Yer this sounds great.. I'd like a place with a real cosy warm feeling, I'm easy with anything, Im just glad that there is going to be a meet-up! Yay!

I looked thru my huge stash of business cards for all cafe/bar/restaurant places...found a nice one i've only been to once.....it's called Hideout and is located @ 389 Brunswick St, Fitzroy (about a block from Ministry of Style, on the other side of the street)....its a funky place, lots of room for lots of BLers, breakfast till 4, cocktails/drinks all day, open till 3am on Fri/Sat nights....all good :)

What u think?

hey, Melbourne Techno Collective vs Panic Stricken Bovine is on the 24th @ Deep 11

great music, great place and there is a maccas nearby if u want food :D

and its free entry ;)

/me bitchslaps tnargus...

damn u!! i'm in sydney for this date!!! ;)

ah well, have fun ppls...
:(

im confuzzled.

is there to be ONE or TWO meetups. i am soo after the loop afer my holiday away from bluelight of only like two days! ...

...so i know u will all probably say go lok at the thread in events(? gussing thats where it is...) but relly its easierif i say right niw

...cant do 24th, becasue i have to work and i have to turn into cinerella for the evening, as already mentioned =D

...ps i checked events like good girl, and yeh. no to the 24th. but i with theprogram now!