Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Abortions - Your thoughts

pubeman

Bluelighter
Bluelighters are a pretty open minded bunch of people, i was just wondering where you all stand on the topic of abortions.

Coming from a family of strict catholics...I have to stand as far away from them and cringe when they express 'their thoughts'.

Sorry family but recycling the views of others doesn't count as your personal opinion. Try again.

I respect the right of anyone to have religious beliefs, providing they accept my right to refrain.

As such, I have to say CHOICE is the only option.

If a foetus (and before anyone argues whether it's 'oe' or 'e' - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=foetus) is truly an unborn child, why not mark the childs birthday 9 months prior to the day when he/she happens to emerge from the 'host'?

Did I say host? That's not going to sit well...

i think abortions should be legal..... if a child is so unwanted, that the mother would be willing to go thru an abortion, how well is that child then going to be treated, if shes forced to have it? not very well in most cases me thinks

and im athiest (sp?) btw...... that means no religion right?

Couldn't care less if someone chooses to have an abortion or not. Even if it isn't for medical reasons and all that stuff, it's hard work to bring a child into the world and if you don't want to then no harm done. Not like the child is actually alive or anything or can feel pain etc.

I'm definitely pro-choice. There are enough un-loved, un-wanted and un-cared for children in this world as it is.

pro-choice, and i expect most reasonable people will come to this conclusion after having some sense beaten into them (i refer to those fanatic pro-lifers the US seems to be infested with)

Personally, i couldn't do it, but i think a women is entitled to a choice.

Pro-choice. I don't see how not giving women a choice can be described as anything other than a denial of basic human rights - that is, the right to be in charge of her own body. It makes me sad that anyone could think anything less than pro-choice is acceptable.

it should be mandatory based on social economic background.

If that never happens - pro choice then...

To quote Bill Hicks "Pro-Lifers murdering doctors, its irony on a base level, but I love it"

Pro-choice. A friend of mine is having her baby any day now, shes 16.. She wants to keep it and im sure she'll be a great mother... But..

definately pro-choice, all the god damned way!
i don't feel it needs any explaination

Pro LIFE

sorry if this sounds extra conservative im pro life with the only exception she was raped. Otherwise, my bringing up might be the cause of this, but I just do not support the killing of ANYONE potential of life, unless of course the woman was raped.

My 2 cents:\

Another Bill Hicks quote to whet the appetite.. "You're not a person unless you're in my phone book"