Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dealer process theory?

dirtyb_au

Bluelighter
Ok, this is very possibly completely hairbrained and uninformed, in which case, I apologise in advance, and please don't flame me too much.

However, I'm not sure, which is why I'm posting this proposal to the forum.

Also, I don't believe this is against the guidelines, but if it is, mods, please delete.

One of the major problems (as we all know) with pills is the quality/unknown factor.

The two ways to minimize wasting your money/risking your health is to either:
- 1) Get pills from a completely reliable source
- 2) Put in place steps to minimize/remove chances of getting dud pills

Obviously, option 1 doesn't really exist (for 97% of people), which leaves option 2. I'd like to put the following on the table for people to discuss (particularly if you have ever 'dealt' or 'facilitated' the purchase of pills):

When purchasing say a 10 pack of pills, the buyer gets a trial pill/half pill a day prior to the full purchase, in exchange for a security deposit of say 15% of the total value of the purchase (which is what the seller gets for holding the pills).

The buyer then has a day (or agreed amount of time) to perform whatever tests they desire on the goods (eg: chemical, consumption/etc) before deciding to proceed with the purchase, whilst the seller must hold the pills until the agreed time has been reached.

If they decide to go ahead, the remaining 85% (the balance) is paid, (maybe plus $15 for the tester) and the deal is done.

If rejected, the buyer may 'walk away', and the seller keeps the deposit.

Example:

10 pills for $300.

Deposit of 15% (or $45) - Buyer gets tester.

If purchase goes ahead, buyer pays the remaining $255.

The idea being that this stops the buyer potentially wasting $300 on dud pills, encourages dealers to have better goods and actually care what they're selling (as otherwise they just won't sell bigger orders), but still allows them to get something when they get other offers for pills and they're 'holding' them.

There are some obvious fairly large disadvantages with this system, but I'm interested in people's opinions.

If I ever found a dealer who'd do this, I'd be very happy.

Why not just purchase a test kit and take it with you? This can work in public venues too. EG meet at a bar/cafe get one/all of the pills from your friend/whatever, go to the bathroom, pull out your test kit and little porcelain bowl and test straight away.

Alternatively, if you get dud pills, take them back or get a discount the next time or find someone else who doesn't get crap. I have only had two duds through my friend. One was a speedball so i didn't accept, the others were weak and we worked out a deal the next time.

That is my two cents.

kks

um most people will be happy to give u a tester a day or 2 before hand as long as u pay for it. but this usually doesnt happen for 10 packs.

pretty much u buy a 10 pack and ask for a tester your going to be laughed at kiddo

take a tester with you and teach the dealer about pill testing. he can than also get a tester so that he always has good stuff its a win/win scenario. :)

^ Right on... drug dealers are business people, surely they can see the wisdom in a $70 purchase to potentially save $$$$ in the long run.

BigTrancer :)

catch 22, in my past experiences if a dealer takes the time to make sure he only has good product, chances are that he or she will be *WAY* to busy doing real business to waste his time fucking around with a single or a half pill for every person who wants fussy over ten pills or less.

No idea why a dealer would want to do more transactions with their customers than necessary.... Find a reliable source and your problem is solved.

notneo said:
No idea why a dealer would want to do more transactions with their customers than necessary.... Find a reliable source and your problem is solved.

Agreed!

They are hard to find, but once you have found one, you never let them go.
I dont mind paying a little extra to my source as long as i alway get good pills or can take them back if im not happy (for exchange or refund).

My source also gives me free bonuses like hash cookies, ect. =D

your buying illegal drugs not a used car or something. its risky business for all parties involved.

theres always "chains" of dealers....so if ur dealer doesnt want to deal with u any more (verbal diarrhea ech) cos he knows he can be selling ten packs and above, not singles....then chances are, that person buying the ten packs is gonna sell to you.

your buying illegal drugs not a used car or something. its risky business for all parties involved
... with the missed point being that there are easy and cost-effective ways to reduce the risks involved for YOU... namely, buying an tester and using it before you purchase/ingest your drugs.

BigTrancer :)

Here, here!

Which was really the entire point of this thread originally - To stimulate discussion as to what techniques/ideas people have to minimize the risk/etc.

My only issue with the testers is that they only indicate what's in the pill (which I'm not complaining about, it's really really valuable) and not how much their is in it.

A pill with 20mg of MDMA or even MDA is still going to show up black on Marquis, but it's not good value for $35 :)

You shouldn't rely on only 1 way when deciding about pills. Pill reports, a tester and word of mouth are all equally valuable IMO. A tester is alot more valuable when used in conjuction with other things.

Or better yet don't go back to that dealer. I have a two strikes policy with people. The first time you sell me crap I'll let it slide, but twice then your out. And also if they won't give me my money back if I'm not happy with the product then I won't buy off them at all.

I believe that if you can raise the standard that buyers expect from their dealers then eventually the bar will be raised to a acceptable level. After all it's a self regulated market and so it's up to the users to regulate it.

Most "dealers" I know don't really test there pills with testers, mainly just take em and see how good they are...

^ Do the "dealers" you talk to even know that testers exist?? Why not take your tester around to show them one day... teach them how they can use a tester to determine whether a pill contains MDMA, instead of putting their health on the line to check if it's a 'pukka E'...

BT

in my experience, unless your dealer is a complete ass who knows he's trying to sell shit, they won't mind you testing infront of them before you buy- in fact as BT mentioned, most dealers i've done business with have actually liked the fact that i test infront of them as they get educated about testers and also what they are in turn buying!?!

exactly.

u'll find that most/some dealers arent as bad as the whole "image" portrays....u treat them with honesty and you should get the same in return

One thing I've been surprised to find in this thread is that you people take duds/weak pills back to the dealer/friend and ask for a refund...youd get bashed for acting like that in my region.

Ive had to foot the bill for dud pills on more than one occasion...but at least all I lost was my money...not my life.

Seriously people, unless you know your source very very well...don't try taking drugs back for a refund...you'll probably get hurt.

Its no different than taking some weed back to a dealer and saying "I want more..." :(