• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dealer process theory?

But this is my point. If more customers demand their money back from dealers then the dealer has to either give them their money back or face losing their customers. And it also forces them to have a quality product otherwise face a barrage of customers wanting to give back dodgy gear.

Sllip said:
Or better yet don't go back to that dealer. I have a two strikes policy with people. The first time you sell me crap I'll let it slide, but twice then your out. And also if they won't give me my money back if I'm not happy with the product then I won't buy off them at all.

I believe that if you can raise the standard that buyers expect from their dealers then eventually the bar will be raised to a acceptable level. After all it's a self regulated market and so it's up to the users to regulate it.

^^^^^^
Very true.
If i'm fucked around once by a dealer I let it go, but if occurances with shite pills continue i'm sure to take my business elsewhere.
On another note, although it is an illegal industry there are NUMEROUS people out there who supply quality goods, and in turn, refrain from selling shit that can get people injured.
And in such a situation I am happy to pay the extra 10 or so percent.
I take my hat off to people who make such an effort and who look past the quick buck.
Thanks for making my nights that more intereting.
=D
PEACE

If everyone tested pills before purchase it would get rid of all the crap on the market and dealers would knowingly have to produce quality pills for their buyers. So everyone should invest in a test kit and help the quality of pills stay how they should be. Too many people accept shit and its making these low life crooks rich & produce more shit which will one day kill you or a friend

But test kits are still only a qualitative analysis of the pill as they can give only shoddy indication of strength at best. Having said that only a combination of a reliable source and a test kit can give you any glimmer of a hope for quality control. Until the industry becomes legal, or at least becomes regulated and controlled by someone, you will never have any idea of whats in the pills, or powders, that we consume.

Its all about the general pill taking public lacking any knowledge or information about testing and ecstasy in general. I'll be the 1st to admit my chronic lack of knowledge before using erowid and then bluelight.

1. I reckon most users have never tested a pill and probably dont know anyone who has.

2. Some users have never heard of MDMA, or think it is a completely different drug to 'xtc'.

3. Many users have not yet tried MDMA and have taken poor quality md** and speed bombs thinking it is MDMA (me 10 months ago :)). When they actually try MDMA, a few of these people will post a BL thread asking why they couldn't dance while on XTC or say on pillreports that it contains heroin.

If buyers knew the actual situation and learnt some shit, then as other people have said, word-of-mouth/reports about shit pills would be much more informed and this may drive pill standards higher.

Or better yet don't go back to that dealer. I have a two strikes policy with people. The first time you sell me crap I'll let it slide, but twice then your out. And also if they won't give me my money back if I'm not happy with the product then I won't buy off them at all.

i dont really feel that asking for money back is appropriate after all its a risky business for all parties involved as said above, the problem is the dealer can still get semi shit stuff because he knwos people are going to buy it anyway, even if theres nothing good and people know it they still buy the pills because if they dont then there stuck going to there clubs without anything and that would just b no fun ?? so what they do is they buy the pills and or more then what they would usualy buy, this is a reason why the quality of pills has gone down over the years becasue the pill business gurus in amsterdam know this...

dealers know this as well so unless there stuck with some bunk bunk shit that doesnt do a thing theyll still be able to sell it. Sure it would be great if dealers could get great stuff all the time, sometimes tho he wont have access to good pills anyway most dealers that sell to the users proble only have 1 or 2 sources or very few and when going up the pyrimid of dealers the sources just get less and less so there choice of picking mad pills from the shit ones there sources are selling diminish...

the idea is good but this is an illegal business people take what they can get, users can regulate this market but it isnt going to happen...