• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
Ya the AJ gay thing is way off.

What I'm getting from the AJ story line is his total lack of care for his future and Tony needing to come to a crossroads with Anthony slowly becomes involved in the "family business." That could be a potential blockbuster of an issue next season.

Bear, returning home to hibernate during the winter, I can see that!

I think the show made it clear that Anthony is tolerant of violence, and maybe gave us a peek of his entrepreneur skills. Could he be next in line to big Tony? This would likely be the case if and when Christopher gets phased out.

Speaking of Christopher, I hope they do something with him next season. He's a great actor, and a potentially huge part of next season. Odd how Silvio stepped up to Tony and called him out for having a short fuse, too. Maybe he was just tired of all the Tony B. shit?

The part where Tony rips down Paulie's painting - Classic! =D

Johnny Sac. getting busted came as a surprise, I wasn't expecting that. Someone from the Jersey crew will probably join the NY crew and turn on them, probably that Phil dude. I wasn't completely happy with the season finale, but it tied up some loose ends while adding suspicion for next season.

That terrible!! WTF is HBO doing anyway...they took of SITC and now the sopranos won't be on until 2006...my Sunday nights are shot for a long while!

Did you guys enjoy the season finale??

Try to keep this thread on topic - keep discussion about the show *itself* to the thread that already exists.

I'll leave it for now unless I see no other choice ;)

^
Not feeling entourage.

We have On Demand, I watched a few episodes today.

Im strictly an Ali G, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Sopranos guy...

man HBO rules.

This kind of cheered me up because I thought this current series (2 episodes left in Aus) was going to be the last. Not keen on having to wait but it's better than it not coming back at all.

quiet roar said:
This kind of cheered me up because I thought this current series (2 episodes left in Aus) was going to be the last. Not keen on having to wait but it's better than it not coming back at all.

youre in for a treat, the 2nd to last episode is one of the best episodes ever.

oh the suspense!
but think of the marketing, they are right. you wait a long time and youre happy with what you get. yes, it may madden people... but i bet not enough to not watch the final season- just crave it more.

A huge problem is the characters get so noticably older every time. It's tough...

remember how big Tony is compared to season 1. He must have gained 60 lbs.

True!

I have the dvd sets and you can notice how much heavier Tony has become. However it does nothing to mess with the character...........if anything it adds to it! He is still as mean & intimating as ever yet we still love him & root for him as the bad guy.

Micheal Imperioli has developed that Chrisopher character to perfection. From low level coke pusher to couple steps away from running shit. He had Adriana killed off which beyond all he really did love. He proved he can be trusted to handle some serious shit.

Also I would like to see Tony JR some how fall into the family bussiness some how. all past seasons have shown tony & carm do everything for AJ's education but he cant make it work. He knows what his old man does maybe a man to man convo will get tony to admit things............hell if you thought the tony/meadow confrontations were great imagine tony/Full grown AJ asking his dad about the truth.

"Micheal Imperioli has developed that Chrisopher character to perfection. From low level coke pusher to couple steps away from running shit."

I always liked the character of Christopher, and I'm happy that there's been more focus on him as the show has progressed. Micheal Imperioli does a great job portraying him, I think he's one of the best actors on the show.

Ya Christopher is by far my character on the show, and a lot of people I know share the same feelings about him.