• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
^
Sack isnt going to get it next episode, no way no how.

I predict the entire next season (and last season) will be the NY/NJ war of families. For that, they have took the time to paint Sack as a huge villian. His character is going to be essential to win the audience over on the side the Sopranos.

No way in hell he gets it in the last episode of this season.

DemonsFall said:
It surprised me how many people I know that didnt like the 4th season. I prefer the earlier episodes myself, but I didn't really consider the 4th season to be dissapointing.

i'm one of the people who was disappointed by the 4th season. too much soap opera, not enough mob shit. i don't mind the family drama at all in this show, but i thought some of the more raw elements and deep storylines were kind of lacking.

don't get me wrong - the show is genius, and even a sappier 4th season was still enjoyable. i normally despise television shows, but this one is pure gold. of course i only watch the show on DVD though ;)

i agree with the prediction that adriana is going to get found out and punished in the coming episodes. i think christopher's drug habit will also resurface in a major way and get them in a lot of trouble. that couple is just bad news waiting in the wings.

edit: i've only seen through season 4 and stopped reading this thread because of potential spoilers. sorry if any of these points have already been covered.

Weird how they never went back to the story of Meadow getting engaged?

BlueAdonis said:

Well thats mainly everyones "beef" with the last two seasons. It's more like a soap opera, just one plot line piled on top of the other but they leave so many open ended its ridiculous.

I mean remember the episode about Janet beating up the other soccer mom?
AJ being out all night and partying

just a BUNCHA shit they bring up and never leave alone again.

Sopranos got off to a very good start in 1st few Seasons, lots of action good writing no soap BS, but as we all know once shows become succesfull based on original idea, they try to milk the cow and stretch it out as much as possible into as many episodes as possible. Look at 4th season, the whole thing could have been compacted into 3 episodes.

Hope next season is better!

BlueAdonis said:

What about Vito giving head? I mean what the fuck was the point of that? Is he gay?

Bearing in mind that I am on disc 2 season 4...

I just hate it that the rapist who raped Tony's shrink got away. I would have love to see Tony's guys kick the shit out of that "Employee of the Month"

fengtau said:
Bearing in mind that I am on disc 2 season 4...

I just hate it that the rapist who raped Tony's shrink got away. I would have love to see Tony's guys kick the shit out of that "Employee of the Month"

Pretty sure that was Season 3......

Not exactly the gangster war, mafioso type shit I was hoping for in the finale, but all in all a good episode. The New York guys are out. I'm not really sure what this means for T and his crew, but maybe next season Tony takes New York?

Yeah, this episode wasn't what I was expecting at all, although I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

I'll speculate on what may happen later.

I was happy with the final episode.

In years past, the season finale has always been a huge let down. My only beef is that it wasn't an extra 20-30 minutes as the season finales usually are. I would have liked to see about an hour and a half show with a little more action.

It will be interesting if AJ ends up becoming involved with the mob next season. That's my best guess. They are paying so much attention to how much of a fuck up he is in school that I think that is going to be his only option once high school is over.

Keep in mind, Season 6 is not going to begin until February of 2006!!!

They always take a year and a half hiatus, and actually won't even start filming until September of next year.

Last episode sucked. I was very disappointed, I expected a full on mafia war! Can someone explain to me, why is Tony eating something practically in every scene and puffing thru his nose like a dying grizzly bear ???

lol

you said it yourself, hes acting like a bear. Notice the bear has not returned to the house once since Tony's return.... and at the end of the season, they showed tony crawling through the trees of his backyard, for the papa bears return home...

Did anyone else think that they might have been implying that AJ is gay? There was the way his eyes lit up when the two guys were rolling around, fighting at the party. Then, there was him closing his laptop really quickly when Carmella came into his room. And then, he was asking about Event Planning with his counsellors? That kid is gay! But with Vito being gay as well, who is to say he couldn't still get involved with the mob next season.
Should be interesting.

I thought he looked scared when the two guys were fighting. I don't think he's gay.