Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
character montage? it'd been 2 years since the last episode. unless you'd just seen it I doubt you'd remember everything that happened.

It didn't even tell you everything that happened. Don't really see what you're trying to say, though.

Why don't you make it more difficult than it really is?

They showed clips from the previous season as a refresher. That's all. 8(

Did you two get lost on the way to the lounge ? ;)

I read somewhere that Tony isn't going to die, but it will be interesting to see how he runs the business from a hospital bed. Who is going to step up now ? Silvio ? Christopher ? I personally want to see Silvio take the reigns, he is a bit underappreciated IMO but I guess it will be Christopher because of how he has been being groomed and seems to be an all around more popular charcter.

I read somewhere that Tony isn't going to die, but it will be interesting to see how he runs the business from a hospital bed.

and what if he's in a coma??? that would be some fucked up shit...

I'm hoping his weight gain ;) will have saved him from most of the damage from the bullet! :D

It was a gut shot, while extremely painful won't cause death (as long as the liver and major arteries are missed). Who knew Pussy Malenga could cause so much trouble after he was gone (did they even show Pussy Malenga in earlier seasons?, not to be confused with Big Pussy).

wizekrak said:
It was a gut shot, while extremely painful won't cause death (as long as the liver and major arteries are missed). Who knew Pussy Malenga could cause so much trouble after he was gone (did they even show Pussy Malenga in earlier seasons?, not to be confused with Big Pussy).

He was mentioned & shown briefly in the first episode of the first season. He didn't have any speaking parts they just showed him getting out of jail, then the announcment of his death. Uncle Junior wanted to shoot him in Arties Restaraunt, so then Tony decided to have it blown up to prevent the shooting.

Last edited:
randycaver said:
I'm hoping his weight gain ;) will have saved him from most of the damage from the bullet! :D

I wouldn't be suprised, it has been known to happen in the annals of mob history.

SPOILER

What a cool episode last night with some great performances. I liked Carmella's monologue quite a bit. It was interesting seeing Tony as just some regular white-collar schmo in the dream sequence. It seems, quite obviously, that he is trapped in Purgatory, which is literally the hotel in the dream, while Costa Mesa seems to represent Hell as I recall the town having trouble with fire. Perhaps Tony is being judged and his decision in his dream will determine his fate.

Hmmmm...I'm stoked for the rest of the season. =D

yea no doubt, last night episode was wicked awesome, what a trip! regarding the jersey fam looks like silvio is gonna step up n' be acting boss, dont think paulie is gonna be happy bout that, ima guess the family will implode causin all sorts of drama, sooner or later their relation with the ny fam is gonna get fucked up, leotardo is gonna get pissed, sack is gonna give the green light, n' war will ensue between the two families and with out tony to lead his soldiers their gonna go down, n' uncle june is gonna end up in a mental hospital thats a given.

Finder said:
SPOILER

What a cool episode last night with some great performances. I liked Carmella's monologue quite a bit. It was interesting seeing Tony as just some regular white-collar schmo in the dream sequence. It seems, quite obviously, that he is trapped in Purgatory, which is literally the hotel in the dream, while Costa Mesa seems to represent Hell as I recall the town having trouble with fire. Perhaps Tony is being judged and his decision in his dream will determine his fate.

Hmmmm...I'm stoked for the rest of the season. =D

YES!! I loved this episode too. I thought it was great.

Sometimes during the dream sequences it feels like I'm watching Twin Peaks. I love it!

The last episode was really nice, it was definitly a break from the head on gangster shit we are used to in the Sopranos and IMO gave us all a chance to get a little more in touch with the characters. I know Uncle Jun is going to be in the mental hospital, but the big question on MY mind is if Antony Jr. is going to put a cap in him like he said to Tony near the end. I'm glad Silvio is coming up, it was destined, but I have an uneasy feeling that he might not be at the top for long...

Paulie isn't going to like Sylvio running things, although the latter is far more capable. Paulie hasn't had all of his marbles in order since the incident with the Russian in the Pine Barrens; he could very well do something exceptionally stupid.

Paulie often makes me mad. His general demeanor..

good acting tho, if it upsets me :D

I love that he's stuck at a hotel in California....you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ;)

As far as A.J. goes...I think they might be setting it up for him to follow in his dad's footsteps with the mob. He's dropped out of school, he's pissed off, and he's threatening to put a bullet in Jun's head. It's only a matter of time...