Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills December 2003

secret squirrel

Bluelighter
=D
With yet another party season on the horizon, it's time for sleepy adealide to get hit with dodgey poor value pills so lets not all get taken for a ride, we need to keep each other up to date, something we've been slack on in recent months....So c'mon Adelaide, lets get posting!!!

I'll get us started. Firstly, what not to get. I am lucky that I'm not the one who suffered these so there's no test results

pink pyramids - very dodgey, avoid. contains at best acid or something similar and is not even enjoyed by acid lovers

white octagon - very dodgey by all accounts contains adulerants having unpleasant effects throughout.

GE's (general electric?) haven't seen myself but have been told by two ppl they are crap, not the most specific description of why but still enuf for me not to buy them

What's worthwhile...

007's white grey specks - nice clean bikkie, tested good, MDxA prob MDMA. not as strong as you like but it is party season after all 7/10. same as in recent pillreports from other states

dolphins white - nice clean bikkie, tested good, MDxA prob MDMA. not as strong as you like but again it is party season 7/10. same as in recent pillreports from other states

Heard thru grapevine, DONT BUY yellow butterfly and pink/reddish ET's especially from the SA area...... they are crappy speedbombs.

Okay, what not to get:

Blue Euro - As all the Blue Euros in pillreports, Large, blue and the euro dollar symbol - K Bomb and fairly weak at that, avoid.

8 and a half - Brownish white in appearance, about 8mmx4mm in size, "8 1/2" printed on one side. No score/bevel - Got word this is a relatively new pill thats just been imported, fairly weak MDMA dose. Not worth your money.

What to get:

Mercedes - Around 7mmx4mm, White, Mercedes Benz symbol (3 points at 120 degree intervals, no ring around the points), no score/bevel. Had one the other night and was awesome, thoroughly recommended. Quite strong MDxA pill.

Last edited:
new to the crew

white warner brothers, face bevelled, score on back tested positive for MDxA, not yet consumed but match the description of recent pillreports ranging from medium to pretty dam good:D

Guys please......

Whats a mercedes?

Whats an 8 and a half?

Whats a Warner Brothers look like? Is it a picture of bugs bunny?

Pill Report Posting Guidelines

A little information is useless a bit more and its useful.

Ok, i'd say the light grey vw's are the best i've had recently in adelaide (see report 38332 and 38189 in pillreports)

The virgin blue's are about (red in colour, virgin blue logo, flat and round, not bevelled edges). Sorry thats the best i can do. I don't think these are any good though. Sort of speedy effects

A few White mitsubishi's are still about. see reports 35107 and 35088. They have a sore like a cross on the back. Decent pillz!

Also recently had some white envelopes that were ok. Normal MD effects, tested purple/black. Very short lived though. Quite a large chunky pill, envelope on one side, and what appeared to be a computer on the other, no score, bevelled edges, very strong aniseed smell. Haven't been able to find any other reports on these though. Now that i think about it mabey a better name would be e-mails, considering the computer on one side. Anyway they were introduced to me as envelopes

Sorry i can't be more descriptive, they don't usually last long enough for a decent look ;)

hey guys, i'm new here and i was just cruising around lookin for info on latest pills around...i picked up the dolphins but i also have a couple of "blue barrels", blue pills with white flecks and no pattern on them at all. About 4mm thick and 7mm across. I cant find much about them in the reports in adelaide...or am i not lookin properly? Anythin i have heard is old, as i think these were goin around awhile ago. Just wonderin which ones to stick to cos i really want good ones for my trip to the forest.

The Blue Barrels are MDA. If you've never had them before they'll knock you about a little, espicially if you are used to Milder MDMA pills.

The Barrels are Adelaide made and the current batch will be the last one.

Some will be glad to see them go, but they were for a good consistant score, even if they were'nt MDMA.

PS, be careful if you plan to take them in Halfs, they're a little "absorbant" and can be difficult to swallow without plenty of fluid.

Enjoy.

loxy, a couple of my friends had them several months ago. They went by the name "Omo's". Apparentally they are very good pills, good strong clean MDMA. I heard there wasn't many left in SA so you're lucky to have them.

Yea, i was told they were omo's as well so hopefully they are the same ones. thanks heaps guys!

can anyone give a comparison between these warner brothers and the dolphins both currently circulating around adelaide?

I've read all of the pillreports and while there is one very well written and imho very credible report on the dolphins, all the reports on the warner brothers seem to be somewhat misinformed or lacking in information.

Unfortunately dolphins seem to be one of the best pills we can readily get in adl and even they are becoming hard to find.

-pat

P.S. I'd post links to the reports but www.pillreports.com is giving me issues.

People have been talking about Blue Diamonds.
Seems to be some Perth reports but nothing here yet.
Anyone have any idea about these ones?

MerryXmas,
James

Enlighten tested 89 pills at the Enchanted Forest party in S.A. Full details on the pills will be posted on the website later this week, but these short details may help in the mean time. If it is suspected MDxx it tested black, if it is amphetamine it tested orange/green if it is ketamine it tested clear/brown.

blue diamond: suspected MDxx
lilac heart: suspected amphetamine
pale blue heart: suspected amphetamine
yellow triangle: ? (tested clear/clear)
white pound: suspected MDxx
white warner brothers: suspected MDxx
white/grey octagon: suspected MDxx
white/grey bird: suspected MDxx
blue recycled: suspected amphetamine
white chanel: suspected MDxx
red dare devil: suspected amphetamine
white dolphin: suspected MDxx
salmon general electric:suspected MDxx
red/pink UK: suspected MDxx
white 007: suspected MDxx
white VW: suspected MDxx
pink euro dollar: suspected ketamine and amphetamine
blue euro dollar: suspected ketamine and amphetamine
octagonal e (e as logo):suspected MDxx
white smiley: suspected MDxx
pale blue lady: suspected amphetamine
white clover: suspected MDxx
white crown: suspected ketamine

Enlighten will have more detail added soon, but that should help for now :)

Last edited:
Is it me or is there a lack of quality pills in Adelaide at the moment? We haven't seen any of these Yosemites, CC's or Orange stars that the Eastern states are raving about. **prays someone imports something good in time for NYE**

The best pill I've seen around here in the last couple of months have been the Warner Brothers, which are good, but not insane.

The only good thing about adelaide I can see is the availability of Cannabis and acid, which seems much better than the other states.

I didn’t realise how low the quality of the pills were in Adelaide until I travelled overseas recently. I came across some of the highest dose MDMA I had ever experienced (Blue Redbulls and Red Peace). It was awesome, unfortunately I have returned home to the bathtub mixed back yard garbage cleverly masked to test purple black on examination. Gone are the days of back yard chemists mixing up batches of chems to imitate MDMA now they simply put in adulterants to beat testers and Adelaide is becoming the Everest of this activity. Adelaide pills have been traditionally poor quality with high levels of PMA, Speed and Ketamine always a risk. The problem now is we can’t even be sure we are getting that, masking is becoming an increasingly dangerous problem and there doesn’t seem to be anything we can do about it.

Having said that since being home I have come across-

White Octagons - Average with a double drop but defiantly not MDMA, MDA at best

Triangles (Colour?) - Awesome if your a 2CB freak and have 2 days to spend watching the taps turn into snakes

White Hearts - Weak Speed bombs better suited for hay fever and a runny nose

Blue Diamonds - Mild MD most likely, good peak but short and numerous back ups required to keep the ride alive, a dealers dream no doubt.

All in all none worth spending your hard earned on. Better off blasting yourself full of Adelaide's cheap Crystal or becoming a stoner. Pills in Adelaide, and Australia for that matter are 2nd rate and are not going to improve if we keep paying out our hard earned for them. What we need to do is unite and boycott the products until they improve. SOLIDARITY is our only hope, I’m not getting off chops again until its real MDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p :p :p :p :p

Enlighten Update?

Cowboy Mac said:
Enlighten tested 89 pills at the Enchanted Forest party in S.A. Full details on the pills will be posted on the website later this week.......

The Enlighten website doesn't appear to have changed at all in the last few weeks. Are they still going to post this information?

It's almost xmas/NYE! :)

firstly a few things:

The "white VW's", "grey VW's" whatever............ are garbage

"blue barrels" are NOT MDA... youll be lucky if they are even mdma.

if you ever had a "pink dove", or a "white heart" earlier in the year that were MDA/MDMA combo's......... youd know what MDA is because you can feel it over the MDMA after a few hours.

and the "pink pyramids" as you called them........... or "Bermuda Triangles" as they are commonly knowen.

EVERYONE i know who has had these, enjoyed them IMMENSLY. ive had them a few times and never ONCE had a bad trip.

personally, i myself will probably settle for a couple of triangles to get to a level i want to be on NYE, unless some actual MDMA turns up in this damn city.

The grey doves going around are shithouse too
black specs etc etc (check pillreports)

avoid the THIN "yellow butterfly's" but over in perth they seem to have some yellow butterflys that are about 10x as thick as the ones going around here.
personally id try one of the thick ones.

the last thing i had that was any good, was one of them double stamped smirnoffs about 2 months ago.
And everyweek my suppliers have something new. and since the 3's ran out... and then the smirnoffs............ i have had NOTHING i even want to remember.

its nothing like a year ago, you didnt even ask questions.... there was just quality in abundance.

and i did see a heap of blue diamonds, but that was the same weekend enchanted was on, so my guess is they mught be all gone.

Last edited: