• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills December 2003

lol, you thought the triangles were nice?
At least the VW's were MdXX pills. Granted they weren't that strong. But they were a clean smooth ride.
Sounds like everyone you know has different thoughts to everyone i know on what a good pill is.
The Green Armani's (see report 37109) are what i consider to be a good quality pill that i've had recently. Got them in Sydney though and haven't heard anything about them in Adelaide unfortunately.

i found the VWs to be quite strong and slightly dirty feeling to be honest.

*NRG* maybe we have different thoughts on whats good.
Because we wont settle for half-assed shit.

Yup the bermuda triangles were HELL fun. Had GREAT times.
laughing, trippin... going on missions.... colours melding forming new vivid colours you have never seen before.

everyone I know who had them once, either had them again...... or wanted them again but couldn't find them.
I found they work better in halves to start off with so you know what your in for.

Stay clear of light green ck's. They are MDx but quite a low dose. Would need a few to have a really good night.

+ Bump to get this thread started again before the bi-atch party and one particular day out to get a good idea of whats around.

just a headsup...... Some of the original red/pink 3's have turned up!!!!!!!! no score, same dimentions as on pill reports for other 3's

as i didnt see the original reds, its hard for me to judge if these are red, or dark pink. eitherway you know the deal, NO SCORE! but they are exactly the same size,shape as the yellow 3's... which i did have.

BTW, there was a decent number floating about.
..... not a couple left over that a friend had.

Last edited:
^ What's strange about them? Could you please be more descriptive? Check the posting guidelines for ideas on what details people find useful when identifying whether the pill they have is the same as yours.

BigTrancer :)

i know i found out about the red 3s on friday. was so excited. i hope they are the same batch. they smell the same to what i remember the originals smelling like. i got a few to hang on to. am going to get some more if possible.

nah, after taking them.... i really think they are a new batch.
(the red 3's)

they are a hard press, and the originals were really soft.
the red 3's are okay tho, not GREAT like the originals.

I've had the new red3's. Nothin to write home about really.. but they do the job.

Versaces' are pretty decent ... not mind blowing but alot better than most of the crap thats been going around recently.

Oh, and about a month ago I got offered red 3's, but rejected them thinking they would just be bunk / dodgy copies. I got some speckled doves instead :( *slaps forehead*

Last time lips were around (august?) I had them, quite a good pill I must say .. i'll definately be looking out for the new batch! :D

Red ET's

About 8mm x 2.5mm, very thin pinky red hard waxy press with White speckles

Have also seen branded as GE's Apples and UK's, although I have only heard about the UK's

With Mandelin the test as MDXX with a fairly strong reaction, however I can honestly say these pills are Shitty. Maybe 5-6/10

I crushed up one into a cap and dropped, there was about a 2 hour wait before I felt the effects <same as the apples and GE's> and the effects were minimal, vision OK, slight Jaw Grinding, mildly loved up. The effects did last about 3 hours but I never really peaked.

These pills are extreamly thin, so I'm guessing that a double drop may give the same effects as a decent pill. Well thats the plan for Saturday, I'll post again if anyone is interested.

....Man I'm tired of the pills I've been getting over the last 9 months :(

Thanks for the report MunchMan77, good comments and thanks for the description -- one question, is the pill pressed with simply capital letters "ET" or some other design? I'm not quite clear on that. Also, just as a side issue, I'd probably not go so far as to recommend double-dropping, just in case someone has a stronger response to these pills than you did... but since you've tried them before and have found them weak, good luck with the weekend.

Cheers, BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
The ETs are a large ET in very thin type covering the whole pill.
The GE's we in lowercase handwriting, same as the General Electril "ge" logo. The Red Apples had a stem going to the right and a bite mark out of the apple. Have not seen the UKs.

These pills are really thin! I'd even go as far as to say they are not much off half the size of an average pill. Hence the fact that I'll double drop at the weekend.
The effects I felt from one remind me of times that I've split last pill with a mate, you know, you start to feel the effects but never really get the roll you want.

Going by pillreports it would seem that these "Thin" pills are only in Adelaide. Maybe someone down here has got a "thin" pill press??

Thin pills, probably not bad way to incease prfoit without diluting or tainting pills??

I think its an epidemic. I've been getting some light green ck's and euro's that are from the same batch. The pills are thin and look to be a good press. They are average in MDx content just like the red ones mentioned above. Comparing in size (sorry I had no ruler), the ET's and ck/euro's were the same size.

Another interesting pill that is floating round are green euro's from another batch. The difference is a dome on the back of this press.

Without being able to tell you first hand the effects, a friend of mine who is a veteran piller swears that these pills don't work too well swallowed, but if you rail them they are absolutely fantastic. He said he was floored beyond belief after railing one of them, when the night before he dropped 3 and felt nothing. Now I've never heard of this happening, nor do I think its really possible, but I'd like to get some opinions on this.

Personally, im avoiding EVERYTHING, till things change.....
ive got better things to waste money on, than all these backyarder jobs.

I came accross the new lips a month ago, my guess would be there wouldnt be many left. After having a few i can honestly say they are not clean pure MDMA.... I was tripping hard, seeing faces and shit form on the carpet... maybe MDEA?.... reminded me of the tridents in high dosages. (see back a few pages on this thread for a pic of the lips)

Anyone else seen the yellow 69's around Adelaide. They are the same as those in pillreports ie. report 39740 by Hoptis. Not sure if there are lots about or i just lucked out with these? Definately one of the stronger pills i've had for a while.