L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

NecroTrance

Bluelighter
So yeah, I've had some fat chicks before...
(No, I am not proud of that)

Seriously, what is up with fat girls? I swear I meet so many of them in this fucking garbage dump of a town and they all have the same thing in common. They talk dirty, they want to fuck me, and then they want to date me...
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a fairly shallow guy when it comes to appearance. My mind has been manipulated by television and all it's glorious and beautiful women and my dreams have been perpetually filled with the women I found attractive, but I often find myself putting serious thought into looking beyond my attraction in order to have some sort of a next-level(beyond masturbation)sexual experience and the problem is that fat chicks are always willing, well most of the them.
A few times, usually when under the influence, it was easier for me to just be careless and throw two shits to the wind in order to get my rocks off, but the after-effects are what bothers me...The needy and attached sense that these fat women convey to me after I've used them sexually really aggravates me.
"Look! I do not want to be your boyfriend, I don't even want to see you again!", is what I usually end up saying to these fat women. Yeah, I use them, I do, I probably hurt their feelings too, but in those rare situations where I use an attractive woman and neither of us becomes needy is where all my astonishment is to be had.
Why is it that fat chicks want to hang around after you've used them so their flabby mess of an appearance makes you feel noxious and guilty for ever letting your standards drop so low, but you don't get the same treatment from attractive women?
...Or am I just the epitome of a shallow male?

Maybe tell them before you fuck them that you dont want anything serious from them...??

And why is it that you have to settle for these oh so terrible 'fat chicks'..? Maybe you arent so perfect yourself.

I dont find fat guys attractive, and never once have i had to settle for something i dont find attractive.

Maybe it's the attractive women who've lowered their standards to sleep with you. They wanted nothing more than a fuck so they leave, hoping they won't have to hurt your feelings. ;)

There's a taste of your own medicine.

How old are you btw?

NecroTrance said:

...Or am I just the epitome of a shallow male?

no, you are the epitome of a male with no game. :\
hnjd02a.gif

i dont get it, why sleep with someone your not attracted too?

i've usually found that like attracts like.

Pls post pic so your question can be answered by a poll perhaps.

someone is delusional...

Who do you think you are? Some hot, godlike gift to people, and women??

Seems like you need a reality check. You are neither.

I'd think it's more like THEY have low standards.:p

Why sleep with them in the first place if all your gona do is slag them off afterwards??? yea some people go on appearence and appear shallow but at least they dont go and fuck the girls they arent attracted to and then be totally rude about them.

I think you need to grow up!!

I am well aware that like Life, SLR is intended to be a flame-free forum - but in all honesty, every single post I read of yours just makes it that little bit more obvious that you are nothing short of a fuckhead.

The thought that someone obviously as mentally unstable as you can get ANY woman, let alone one that you consider to be 'below your standards' beause she doesn't have the body of a super model, simply amazes me.

No wonder you live in a 'garbage dump of a town', after all, the garbage dump is where trash like you belongs.

You make me want to throw up.

- |{elle

He has a gallery, ladies and gentlemen.... but to make life a little easier, how about you click here and take a look at the sexy hunk of a man yourself....

NECRO THE SPUNK

Them's some sexy side burns you're sporting, sugar... perhaps the honest truth in these circumstances is that, although you may think your think and your all hot and stuff because you are 'DJ Necro'. perhaps you're just too ugly to score a classy girl?

*ahem*

I haven't seen a thread with this much brutal tactless honesty in a long time.

I think the obvious issue that you're observing is one of confidence, and a need to draw attention. A less attractive girl has been exposed to the same kind of standards that you are judging her on. It lands a serious blow to her confidence, and encourages her to go to a further extreme. She can see that when she sits at the bar all the eyes are not following her. In an environment where looks are value that everyone is paying attention to. She know she needs to do something to stand out. The obvious and easy thing to do is talk dirty, and make herself available. It grabs your attention quickly, and keeps it for the rest of the night. The hope from there is that you'll see past the looks, and find something worth sticking around for. Unfortunately you’re both fucked up so the chances of sharing a meaningful experience beyond sex are slim.

The thing to do is exercise polite self control. It will be much easier on your emotional, and physical well being. Now I understand that isn’t so easy when your vision is so blurred you can’t read the time on your phone, and someone is touching you while whispering in your ear “I’m going to take you home and ……………….”. Still you must prevail. If you fail you will spend years dodging calls, and places that could potentially lead to uncomfortable conversations about why you never call.

Considering the amount of time I spend out of my mind I do fairly well, but I do have at least one blemish on my record. I tried to be cool about it. I went out with the girl a second time when I had more of my senses about me, but it just wasn’t going to work out. I wasn’t attracted to her, and she didn’t have other elements that really made me want to try. I remember this lesson, and think of her whenever the other head starts to do the thinking.

I had to edit my original post.

Let's just say you will reap what you sow. ;)

NecroTrance if it's all the same to you I'm not even going to try to edit out the flames. I expect you knew it was coming as soon as you typed "fat chicks". I encourage everyone to edit them on their own. You're not helping your case.

NecroTrance you are entitled to a flame free thread so let me know what you want, but I’m guessing you wanted to insight some anger.

I have a friend who actually seeks out the largest women he can find in any given situation because he says that are better lovers in general and they tend to enjoy the experience more than someone who has "a bigger variety of sexual partners to choose from". Im not going to flame you here, but well maybe you have been on the receiving end of a few mercy fucks yourself. Much Love!

And what does malian mean? Do you mean Machiavellian? as in below:

Mach•i•a•vel•li•an

Pronunciation: (mak"E-u-vel'E-un), [key]
—adj.
1. of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
2. being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.
3. characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty: He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead.

I would assume if it's machiavellian you mean than it would be def #3?

I thought it meant male? If you check out his profile, his gender is "malian"... mind you, it also has under his biography "I rule", which just proves it is full of all sorts of lies ;)