Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Candyflipping - not for the faint hearted

Urbanhog

Bluelighter
Just wanted to say becareful, not for the inexperienced........ when mixing LSD and MDMA especially if they are strong acids and tested MDMA....

Just been to hell and went thru stage of ego lost then came back to earth...

And it was my first time, and it also was my other mate's first time on both acid and candyflipping, I done acid way too many times in past, but that night was my first night on e's for 4 months...... we went thru crazy stages of ego lost/feeling disullioned.

It's a tricky position to get the enjoyable effects, I just simply took bit too much acid and one strong pill (grey dolphins)....then fuck knows what happened after that.....very strange experience that I wouldnt be in hurry to try again.....too surreal.

It was dispointing because it was my first e for 4 months, and they hitted my face like a freight train while the peak came on at the same time from the acid, it just got wayyyyyy toooooo instense. And didnt somehow manage to enjoy the "e" that I was excitied to play with. Time didnt feel exisit at all.... time was nothing, minutes felt like hours.

Just wanted to say this thats all....

Just start small if you never tried candyflipping especially if you are inexperienced/small time/newbie...........because its hard to judge/workout the right doseage for LSD + MDXX combo.......

You guys don't want to go to that instense hell that I came back from.

Just take easy and party safe.... I learnt the hard way.

Cheers,

Urbie %)

You probably got bent over by it because you went in with expectations. And then when what happened didn't meet those expectations you weren't prepared and let it head fuck you. I've had similar things happen to me in the past too (with different substances though).

I'm not saying you should definitely try it again, but maybe if you do you should try going in with an "anything could happen so I'm gunna flow with it" mindset. It might not prevent it from getting scary, but it could possibly help you deal with it if it does... :)

I have to concur on this one, seriosuly start out with lower doses than usual. People tend to get overzelous (i know i have) when it comes to candy/hippie flipping. But the effects really are amplified something chronic, so take it easy :)

Mmmmmm i haven't candyflipped in ages, and the last time i did it wasn't all that enjoyable, thats not to say that i haven't had heaps of fun with this combo. As people have said if you haven't done it before then start your doses low. My question herr Urbanhog is i find that too much acid seems to blow the MDxx out of the water completely. My last candyflip was with high doses of both, although i definately had the acid well before getting stuck into the biccies. Not only could i not feel the MD peak come on, it was very hard to distinguish the MD effects from the acid. The next day i woke up and decided to have a half pill and only then could i feel the MD effects. Has anyone experienced similar antagonist effects of acid to MDxx, instead of synergising with it?
I don't know but i prolly put it down to the month long acid binge i indulged in before doing the candyflipping.

if you ever do it again, my advice would be to have the acid. let it kick in, and enjoy the acid for a few hours. then after bout 2-3 hours, take the pill. this way it won't be too intense, and you can enjoy candyflipping to it's full potential!
i find this always works out beautifully!

altho on a recent trip to cairns, after a long break from everything(3 months of nothing, including pot) i got onto some good bikkies!

i was at a doof, and i had already had one amsterdam, and was peaking pretty hard when i decided to drop a bacardi as well. just after i ate the bacardi, i saw one of my mates that i hadn't seen in months.

the next thing i know, he is cutting off a trip from a little sheet he had, and gave it to me for free. hehe, i wasn't going to knock it back, caus acid is my favourite! and it turned out to be the best blotter trip i have ever had, only liquid could top it.

i was churning pretty hard, didn't know what the hell was going on, and in my whacked out state, decided i should have another pill 8o i dropped another bacardi, and then bout an hour later i racked up another half!

it was one of the most intense experiences of my life. and it was all enhanced by the fact i hadn't had anything in months!

i took the trip at about 1am, and was still tripping at midday! all i wanted to do was sleep, but i was tripping balls! 8( plus i had chewed to absolute shitter out of my top lip, and was in an incredible amount of pain as it was starting to ulcerate! but that didn't stop me chewing more.
i had ulcers for about 3 weeks afterwards :(

so my point is, candy flipping can be good, but as you said, it can get a bit intense!
and when you are in that state of mind, you will do anything, like drop another 1 1/2 pills for instance! all in all, i had 1 amsterdam, 2 1/2 bacardis(all decent md bikkies) and a trip! i was gone!

btw, has anyone heard of double troubles? that was the name of the trip he shouted me. i don't know what it looked like, because it was dark when i had it. all i know is that the paper was black, but i know there was a picture of some kind!
apparantly they were nearly as good as the dots that were going around, and everyone that told me this had tried both, and said the double troubles were nearly as good.

so, candyflipping can be good, but don't go overboard like i did. it was fun, but nothing i want to experince again anytmie soon.
take the trip first, wait a while, then take the pill. always works fine for me! =D

I did it for the first time about a month ago....... i waited to the acid was wearing off and ate a whole pill and it was sooooooo smooth........ there was no comedown and i actually handled the drugs combined better then i would for each individually :)

I waited for the pills to wear off then took the acid. I wouldnt it say the experience was that crazy......just seemed to put me in a parallel reality, if that makes sense. No hallucinations or visuals, just a constant weirdness that I really couldnt put my finger on or even explain.

I wouldnt mind peaking while on acid.

Was meant to be ending my candyflipping virginity on Thursday night but unfortunately got fucked around with my supposed "e"

I ate a trip beforehand, waited for a couple of hours for it to kick in fully and once everything started getting funky I dropped my pill.... pity there was no MDMA in sight... not a MDMA pill, not even close, rumours going around that these "Triangle" pills are just Vitamin C dipped in acid, which would explain why I was fucking floored an hour later, very delusional but I decided there was no point in fighting it and just went with it... however crazy it was at the time

hopefully next time I'll get my hands on a real pill and be able to candyflip instead of doing a 'flip-flip'... :p :\

I'm with sonic_reality on this one - hit up the acid, get comfortable with the trip... Then dump the pill. That way you're at least grounded in the LSD when the pill kicks in, rather than getting hit for 6 by both at once.

I think it's a common misconception that adding some MDxx to LSD will take away the potential for a 'bad trip' or other unfavourable possibilites. As Urbanhog's experience proves, this is not the case!

I used to candy flip alot. often too fucked up, but occasionally it was the most heavenly feeling ever. I eventually discovered that if i took more than about 1/4 of acid for each pill i took, id be trippin too hard. too bad i havent been able to get acid for ages. Everyones different, but for me

1 pill = 1/4 acid (or less).

Yeah, I would have to say that candyflipping is definately an area in which LESS IS MORE.

The only time I've tried doing it, was when I consumed one reasonable strength blotter, and two very strong MDMA pills. I took the acid first (of course) and waited until it was well and truly taking effect before consuming the MDMA.

I found the experience to be extremely euphoric and pleasantly psychadelic, but if taking higher doses of acid, I think I would look at consuming pills even in 1/3rds or at least halves, just due to the way acid has of enhancing the effects of everything which you consume while you are under the influence of it.

Glad you seem to have recovered though Urbie!!!

-plaz out-

apollo said:
I think it's a common misconception that adding some MDxx to LSD will take away the potential for a 'bad trip' or other unfavourable possibilites. As Urbanhog's experience proves, this is not the case!

I think the misconception lays with the thought that adding *any* amount of E to your trip will even it out. The prescribed amount if you are evening out your acid is about 1/4-1/3 of 1 pill.

But actual candyflipping certainly is an aquired taste. I've found that if all you pretty much do is candyflip and then one night you have a pill by itself it seems empty or childish because it lacks the sardonic edge that comes with the acid.

That's why i never take pills without acid anymore, it just feels boring.

SupaDiskoBreaka :

But actual candyflipping certainly is an aquired taste. I've found that if all you pretty much do is candyflip and then one night you have a pill by itself it seems empty or childish because it lacks the sardonic edge that comes with the acid.

Fucken oath. I have to say, that every occasion that I have taken only MDMA after the time I've candyflipped, it's been missing something. That something is acid. ;)

-plaz out-

^
But when you take acid on its own, do you miss the MDMA?

HELL NO! =D

No shit Sherlock!

I'm the mate!

Absolutly the most intense experience I've ever had. In short an absolute implosion. Never done 'cid before and was simply looking for an extra visual effect but ended up with four trips instead of two and took the dolphin an hour later the E pumped up the acid and if it wasn't for the vallium (get out of jail free card) I don't know what the fuck would've happened. But in hindsight it was actually quite enjoyable. Playing with the friendly demon in the floor was quite fun and I kind of feel like I'm come through a diificult time stronger and for the better.

It was kind of impromtu. I should have researched it more thoroughly so it's partly my own fault. I'm just really glad Smiley wasn't there to see it.

Actually I think I was sitting on the event horizon of total ego loss. It's a pity, I feel like the dolphin was a complete waste. There was a lack of complete empathy with people I hadn't meet before cause I was going through something completely different to them. I hope I can get another dolphin and maybe try it on it's own or have a smaller dose of acid and space out the pill. However I don't like the idea of loosing the magic of E on it's own.

Maybe in the near future I might be able to piece together the experience enough to write a proper report. If I'm able I'll put in a link later.

Cuddles 8(

hehe your reply made me laugh like crazy.....especially the part you staring and pointing and talking to yourself at the floor outside the ladies toliets and all the ladies coming in and out were trying to stay away from you as if you were a escaped mental hospital freak..... after looking back at that night, I argee with you somehow I came out of that intense experience stronger and for the better, cuddles ;)

Urbanhog and Cuddlefish going intense crazy surreal experience.... fighting with crazy friendly demons....yeah I argee with cuddles it was a TOTAL pity that the dolphin experience was a waste.

I still laugh about that night to this day..........

Urbie =D

.... fighting with crazy friendly demons....

Good fun unless they decide to hang around after the trip and reveal themselves to be not so friendly ;)

Yeah, I've found that it's easy to have too much acid and feel little from the E. 100ug is plenty enough acid for my low tolerance. I've usually waited at least 2 hours after the 'cid before dropping the MDMA.

As for the empathy. Well I personally find that candyflipping doesn't get me all loved up the way MDMA alone does. I believe the absolute fearlessness which accompanies loved up feelings from MDMA alone is lost somewhat when CFing due to the continual influx of sensory and mental stimulation from the acid. MDMA-produced empathy and the accompanied feeling of ease comes with completely letting go fear. The environment seems safe, comfortable and easy. Put acid into the equation and you have a constant bombardment of the senses, so when candyflipping, fear will likely be manifested to some degree, even if only as an occasional flicker of doubt. But it can be enough to suppress this openness. That being said, I have found on many occasions that either candyflipping or doing acid alone can invoke incredible periods of emotion, flooding with love and acceptance. But it's a far different feeling from MDMA alone.

So I don't expect the same level of "luvedupness" and have never found it. But then again if you want the wildcard of acid in the mix, don't be surprised if even your lover becomes one of those friendly devils =D