Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

poweder MDMA in water??

abcdefg

Bluelighter
i was woundering what would happen if i grinded up a pill into powder form and mixed it in with water(liquid), would it still have its effects.
and how much water would be a good amount

any help appreiated

Yes

I dont see why not. I guess its just the same as popping the pill in your mouth and chasing it down with a glass of water.

As long as the powder wasnt stored in the water for any great amount of time I would expect.

Anyone else?

yeah it works fine, normally i do this after crushing up a pill to snort......

ill rail half, then not feel like railing the other half so ill dump it in a glass of water.

it sticks to the sides sometimes aswell, so have another drink out the same glass, small glasses or shotties work best.

on this topic, when i did this with the YELLOW 3's....... one thing i could NOT belive was how solid that powder was, when dumped in the glass, the yellow powder would just SIT on top in a clump. even when swooshing or stirring the powder would just SIT there, it took so long to dissipate.....

ALSO on this topic, a quick and easy way to crush a pill up into dust is....

place pill on a hard surface, mirror, glass square.... etc etc....

place a 50$ note ontop of the pill.......... crush it as much as you can with a drinking glass or something else thats hard with a flat surface...

then without taking the 50$ note off the substance...........
hold the note edge to edge so it cant move.

rub the top of the note back and forth with the edge of credit card/licence..........

even tho the shit may looked crushed.... this way you can feel all the lil clumps get rubbed out, lift the note.... and scrape the note cuz all the dust sticks to it.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm DUST!

perfect for making 2 lines and railing now, OR slapping it in water

ps. sorry if this is against the guidlines mods

Last edited:
thanks for the replies
one more thing i wanted to know was would the water taste different

HELL YES, IT TASTES DIFFERENT

and dont do this to spike some1's drink because it will be DAMN obvious
and they will prolly just SPIT it out

Think about what a pill tastes like when you simply put it on your tongue and quickly wash it down with a gulp of water. Now imagine that same taste lasting for every gulp of a full glass. Yum! Make sure it's a strongly flavoured drink.

More importantly though, make sure that you hold onto your drink tightly, and don't leave it lying around. It's sortof like an unlabeled bottle of G - you don't want anyone unwittingly taking drugs they weren't expecting to take.

holy shit, i just relised that the question isn't MDMA specific
but the topic is.

cuntox

Why in the name of god would you prolong the taste of MDMA? Crush it up, put the powder into a capsule and then dump it. Same shit!

MDMA does terrible things to your teeth, so it's best not to have the stuff lingering in your mouth for more than a few minutes.

Some people do enjoy dissolving their pills prior to eating them, and the reason is because a solid pill takes time to dissolve in your stomach, so it takes longer to absorb. That's kinda the whole difference between eating a whole pill, or crushing and capping the tablet, or parachuting it in tissue/cigarette paper. By crushing the pill and dissolving in water it will help it absorb far quicker than swallowing a whole tablet. But, it tastes a bit like drinking a shot of chemical flavoured pepper to me. Hehe. I have seen some people dissolving their pills in shotglasses of water with something added (usually something like lemon juice, or a teaspoon of sugar or whatever - i assume it works ok to hide the flavour a bit, but definitely wont make the pill kick harder or anything imo).

BigTrancer :)

i crushed up a yellow 3 last night and added it to plain water. it tasted like shit but not as bad as i would expect. i am not sure about this but it hit in 20min (quicker then other pills i have had), but i cant compare it to a yellow 3's casue i have never had one before this. will try again with a fimilar pill tonight

Hi!

My girlfriend suffers from a weak stomach when it comes to pills. She absolutely hates the taste (more so than most of us) and it got to the point that she threw up most nights out, sometimes due to strength, and sometimes a just power chuck from impact of E in mouth!

This was quite disconcerting, coz no matter how many times you see it, its scary to see anyone throw up after taking drugs, and if youre high you really worry about them.

Anyway, my point! One festival a few years ago, we'd all dumped and she couldnt bear to, so we crushed the MDMA biccy into powder, and put it into a small bottle of water - hey presto! 2 years on and she hasnt thrown up since!

So i dont know about strength and duration (no differant from what i can tell) but if you suffer from gagging on pills and wasting the goodness, its a sure fire remedy!

farout :)

Hi again!

Does anyone know how long MDMA would stay active, before it loses its potency when dissolved in water? we always crush, dilute and skull straight away, but would it last if you slowly sipped the stuff over the course of a night? i know pills last yonks on there own, but i dont know about diluted in water...

*visualises best punchbowl ever*

Cheers phase_dancer!

Id be interested to try gradually bringing myself up over the course of an hour or more on a good dose of powder in 500ml of water drank fairly slowly. Kinda like lazy beers all arvo with your mates as opposed to necking shot after shot for instant effect!

Oh well i dunno.

Ummm...

abcdefg said:
i crushed up a yellow 3 last night and added it to plain water. it tasted like shit but not as bad as i would expect. i am not sure about this but it hit in 20min (quicker then other pills i have had), but i cant compare it to a yellow 3's casue i have never had one before this. will try again with a fimilar pill tonight

You dropped a yellow 3 one night and you want to take another pill the next night to evaluate the effects??? Hello, anyone there? You need time to let your serotonin replenish. This is important after taking any MDMA, let alone after a strong pill such as a yellow 3. Be sensible and wait a couple of weeks before repeating your experiment, otherwise you'll just be wasting a pill and potentially doing yourself damage.

Harm minimisation, abcdefg, it's important!

:\ Smiley

Alternatively, if you dont like the taste of the water, you can stand on your head, stick a funnel in your arse and pour away... it works wonders.