• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone, Zolpidem and Diazepam

wasuplad

Greenlighter
Hi. Is 2.5mg Valium, 3.75mg Zopiclone and 10mg Zolpidem a safe combo? Had some left overs, and while I've combined diazepam with zopiclone and diazepam with zolpidem, I wanted to know how safe I was mixing all three (although at very low doses). I have a small tolerance also. Thanks

Without tolerance, you'll almost certainly black out and not remember anything. It's really hard to catch a buzz from z-drugs without also blacking out

Depends if you consider waking up having peed yourself and confused about last night safe.

I'm not proud to say that's where that combo led me...

^^^ what d1nach says about pissing yourself no joke almost every time I have taken 20 mg of Zolpidem and combined with 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers..that combo has made me absolutely stop taking zolpidem with any amount of alcohol. Tired of being a pissmop

My friend took zolpidem then lpcked himself in my bathroom and i was knocking like yo dude wtf r u doing?!?? Finally he opened the door a crack and he like wants to be a tough guy like im big muscular and not scared of anything but you could see the fear in his eyes then without saying a word he shut the door then after like a hour he came more aware and peed himself and says he saw a huge spider like the size of the wall.

I think you'll black out and eat the rest of your stash.
Like me, once I was drunk as fuck and I really wanted to sleep so I took 5x10mg zolpidem. After 10 minutes I realized what I have done, panicked and started undressing to quickly go to bed. I blacked out while I was undressing and woke up after sleeping like 7 hours. Apperently I eat 15 more 10 mgs and broke everything in peices in the house. I think I was throwing shit out of the window because the were feces on the windowsills. Oh, and I also cut my hand like 3 times while I was making dinner I think.

TL;DR

Benzos fun as long as you don't black out

You're asking for a potential blackout, but you're not pushing the bounds of lethality or anything. I'll give you the disclaimer that I give everyone imbibing Z-Drug/Benzo/Alcohol concoctions: prepare thyself for consequences.

That happens to me too I had like 25 ambien and when I took like 5 over the night with a mg or so I don't remember if Xanax wokeup the next to find everything tossed around and the entire bottle empty zero memory