Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zolpidem 10mg

phantomcosmonaut

Bluelighter
I took a 10mg Ambien pill at 12:30am
Around 1am effects begin.
Peak is felt at around 1:40am.
My muscles feel so light and useless. I can't really coordinate my body. If I'm walking I'm always bumping into something, but not stumbling at all. I can eat but it feels a bit weird. My mind is clear, but slow in a way. Not tired at all. Visually I will occasionally see something move or morph or melt, or some strange light patterns in the dark.
At 3am I smoked a point of hash. It was awesome. I started getting very vivid open and closed eye visuals, much more psychedelic than I expected. I feel great, still not tired.
Now 30 minutes after the hash, I'm going to sleep.

Surprised you didn't fall into hyponosis. I remember the first time I tried it and stayed awake I remember bits and pieces but it felt like I was really drunk with no body load. Was definitely a weird experience. No euphoria, just pure relaxation. But I did beat a cellphone game playing for 4 hours. That was crazy because I had no grasp of time.

How proven that it can treat insomnia?

Oh. Yeah it's usually the bee's knees for people who don't ever use drugs and need a sleep aid. For people who don't dabble in drugs you bet your ass they will get knocked the fuck out as soon as it hits them.

People with drug use history and tolerance or people with serious sleeping problems it doesn't work as well after a couple of weeks or less. Actually it's only meant to be used for a few weeks to a month at most. Just like most benzos.

Compared to lunesta it's much strong and better. Lunesta kind of feels a stronger but cleaner doxylamine succinate or benadryl if that makes sense.