• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Zen Thoughts/Life's Rules (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is starting to get a little to similar to the one that was on here a few days ago "lifes rules".

-cyto

dr. greenthumb said:
this is starting to get a little to similar to the one that was on here a few days ago "lifes rules".

-cyto

I agree, and have therefore merged the 2 threads :)

- |{elle

61. Just remember, no matter how hot or nice she is, some other dude is fed up with her bullshit.

62. Just remember, no matter how sexy, cute or funny HE is, some other chick is fed up with his bullshit.

;)

61. and 62. have already been mentioned. sorry if im complaining.

63. what more can a person gain in life, than that god-nature reveals himself to him.
-goethe

64. when you take a long look into an abyss, the abyss sometimes looks back at you.
-freidrich neitzsche

65. in the realm of scientific observation, luck is granted to only those who are prepared.
-louis pasteur

-cyto

but were they mentioned in large bold font??? I rest my case.

Last edited:
too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mutherfucker upside the head...

that's not really zen-like, but it's funny.

Oh, I wasn't being serious, I was just trying to stir up my little mate =D

68. i owe you one.
69. always respect the number 69.
70. vodka is an excellent conversation-stimulator
71. A man doesn't become a failure until he is satisfied with being one. -Cate
72. doing good/being good is far better than intending to.
73. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. -Disraeli
74. Adversity introduces man to himself.
75. sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

76. life is like a 10 speed bike. Some of us have gears we dont use.
77. the journey through life is a tough one, and its up to you to be the navigator.

Status
Not open for further replies.