• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Za Za Red withdrawal possible solution found.

SantaClause

Greenlighter
Kratom brand MIT Therapy white kratom
And red Bali brand gives relief from short use za za (Tianeptine) withdraw. Has been tested 2 times, and seems to relieve restless leg problems(which IMO was the worse) and other physical symptoms.

To bad Kratom became so inconsistent. Buying directly from Indonesia ( the source) was stronger then the local online Smartshop's. Who's Kratom is at least double the strenght of what the sell in physical Headshop's.

Red Bali doesn't excist its red Borneo. Probably all Kratom comes from Indonesia, the Thai strain and Malaysian. Borneo is a part of Indonesia if i remeber it right.

But Bali does have Bhang and Shroom's legally sold.

It's not so much a solution but rather a substitute...

Club 13 makes a 215 MIT shot that's coffee colored and not cloudy that is pretty dangerous, has a black label. Some batches are cloudy and have a more greenish tint, and for some reason the non cloudy ones kick way harder. Might be a different extraction method. When I had a light habit of 3-4 dirty 30s a day, took about two shots on day 2 WD to set me right. (One in the AM, one in mid afternoon - Day two was for me the REAL day 1)

I have no ope tolerance now and drank one for posterity. Within an hour I could not function at all, could not walk, was high as a kite. Had to take the afternoon off from work it was that bad.

Been doing a bit of zaza, never took more than 15 a day though. Half of one of those shots sets me right. Tianept is a great drug for chippers, but gets out of hand real friggin quick. I used to order it along with my modafinil and after the second time decided it was best to stop.

Get some 5HTP as well if you're coming off tianept. Super helpful.