Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your safe place.

Local pub.
Trees near my house.
One of the cafe's near my house. The sell the best calamari in the world.
Sorrento around the rocks.

- My room ( inparticular, My bed)
- Shower , heh sounds weird but I think through so much when im in the shower and everything seems ok

Also, anytime I'm in the surf or swimming laps. I love the fact that you can't hear anyone when you are submerged.

as sad (or not) as it may seem, alcohol is my safe "place"...it takes away many of the woes of the world, and i guess that's why i visit it often.

i had some nice places when i was a little kid, but we've moved around too much, so none of them exist anymore.

I don't have any particular physical safe place. Generally if I need a retreat it's anywhere I can be alone with my thoughts.

The difference between me feeling safe and secure, or the exact opposite, depends on what is going on in my head. So as long as I am somewhere where I can think, thats enough for me.

Although when I am going through an especially hard time, I have conflicting feelings of wanting to be alone, and desperately wanting the company of close friends. :\

when i was little and my mom and dad were fighting, i'd go and hide in my closet... lol.. and now, im all grown up, i still go and hide in the closet... i'll bring a flash light and read babysitters club books... mmaybe pack a snack.. i can stand being in there for hours....

lol... my other safe places are weird enough the same as anna!'s

coles, more so than any other supermarket, cause it's the closest to my house... it's either busy and moving.. or it's real quiet and peaceful... new products, same smells... you can kinda stroll at your pace... and no one really bothers you... i don't even mind waiting in huge lines... sometimes there wil be a kid, propped up on his/her parents shoulder in front of me.. and we'll pull faces at eachother... also, the music they play... which to me, always sounds like catchy top 40 from the 1999... it's kinda comforting...

and the toliets... when i was in primary school, i'd go in there to cry... and in high school, i went there to be left alone...

My bedroom
My car on the open road
Anywhere in the bush.

on top of my house - on the roof, watching the sunset/sunrise (due to my working/waking hours this isn't uncommon) it's always so damn peacful, dawn and dusk are the best times of the day it's never hectic at 5:30am/pm
i go there to think, to chill, to relax, to escape, to just be...