Your own productions go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this forum.. however i've been making electronic music for years and years and have a lot of finished tracks... you can check out ten of them on myspace...
www.myspace.com/acidiclime if you like the music send me a private message and i will send you a (digital) copy of my new CD

Nice Stuff!

I am new to this forum.. however i've been making electronic music for years and years and have a lot of finished tracks... you can check out ten of them on myspace...
www.myspace.com/acidiclime if you like the music send me a private message and i will send you a (digital) copy of my new CD

Hey man! Nice stuff =D
I've been pretty inactive on this forum myself- til now I've found this thread. . . :)

'Me' again. . .

... if you like the music send me a private message and i will send you a (digital) copy of my new CD

I cannot apparently pm you as I'm technically pretty much a n00b here, so the message I w a s going to pm you is as follows:

Quality productions you have posted- a pleasure to listen to!
What prog(s) you using?
I've been using Reason for a fare few years now, am from Australia-
How 'bout you?
Could do a music swap- mind you, I have so many incomplete ideas, so any CD I can offer would reflect that. . . :)
Anyway, keep at the tunes 'n' get back to me on what prog(s) you use/
have experience with, and or access to
All the best for now =D
btw, here my facebook id: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1088688326
-if you do the FB thing

Scoping this out now.

Btw is that Aerith in the background of your poster?

=]

Not quite, but close. It's actually Abel from Xenogears (also a Squaresoft RPG, masterpiece, GET IT NOW). If you've played the game and managed to understand the numerous philosophical/religious/psychological/headache-inducing references of that game you'll know why I chose him. :]

So i have always just loved making music for the sounds, the weirder the better. I finally started working on a remix of pink floyd's saucerful of secrets. This is my second rough draft, after i got rid of my weak automated bassline lol. Please check out.

www.soundcloud.com/the-other-tk

I need vocals for harmony part, it's supposed to be the vocoder but I can't record on my mac in this noisy house. PREASE, :D

Hey! If any of you want to join in creating the bluelight album please say so in my thread! It's a great way to market yourself and make a name for yourself on this website. Not to mention all the chicks from the nudie thread will see how cool we are.

So I know good and well that this thread is gonna get closed to open a new one soon, but I can't be fucked to be the one to start it. So I'll just throw this down and if a new one opens soon... I'll put it in there too, but this is one of the tracks I'm currently working on.

The World in a Bottle

http://soundcloud.com/simple-x/arcturian-nightlife-epic-remix

Took another few weeks to improve/remix this trippy beat. Somewhere between Infected Mushroom and Benny Benassi.

good quality production, a couple of things that would make it better (only my opinion). The high pass filter from :16 to :19 is a little unstable. I like the idea but your track is mostly bass and drums, so high pass is kind innefective transition to create energy. 1:10 to 1:16 is very cool, I think drag that sucker out a few more seconds to create some anticipation for that massive rave kick.

just some constructive criticism :D

I am wondering what kind of compressor, limiter or amplifier you use?

good quality production, a couple of things that would make it better (only my opinion). The high pass filter from :16 to :19 is a little unstable. I like the idea but your track is mostly bass and drums, so high pass is kind innefective transition to create energy. 1:10 to 1:16 is very cool, I think drag that sucker out a few more seconds to create some anticipation for that massive rave kick.

just some constructive criticism :D

I am wondering what kind of compressor, limiter or amplifier you use?
Thanks man... yeah I don't have to go into it to know what ur talking about with the high pass, still ironing out 1 or 2 kinks. It's all done in FL, so Fruity Limiter, Parametric EQ 2, EQUO and a host of filters, phasers, reverbs, choruses. I got another one, Last Blue Sky on their and Facebook if ya wanna check it out. Less polished but a lot of mood, great for those nights....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.