Your own productions go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to throw this 2 min 40 loop up as well.

It's not in a propper song structure yet just ideas but this was composed after a heavy couple of weeks on the nitrous, 2cb, acid and mdma and was my attempt at musicaly convaying the looping fractured mind set when tripping. What do you reckon? I think it describes that feeling quite well.

http://soundcloud.com/jbuk/6thapril-005

Doing good for a first time. A bit too hard for me personally but keep up the good work,.

Thanks! :) If it sounds hard then i guess i got what i was going for. I normally play guitar in a deathmetal band but i've been getting more and more interested in dubstep lately. I'm gonna work on a project that incorporates both styles, i think they'd mesh really well together.

Thanks! :) If it sounds hard then i guess i got what i was going for. I normally play guitar in a deathmetal band but i've been getting more and more interested in dubstep lately. I'm gonna work on a project that incorporates both styles, i think they'd mesh really well together.

Yeah I can certainly see the metal influences in that track. Will be interested to hear more.

Er, so I've been working on a few tracks lately...nothing I ever do gets finished, because I have no idea whether I'm decent or awful at this and end up disheartened. I can't tell if I'm getting better or worse, either. You can imagine how frustrating this is. :\

http://soundcloud.com/rawrgb

I put the most effort into the third one on that page, "I Can't Remember". I'm looking more for criticism than praise, or at least some way to gauge whether my stuff is interesting, completely typical, or actually painful to listen to (due to poor mixing, etc.)

Thanks in advance. :) Also, a little shifted right now, so my apologies if the above doesn't make too much sense...

Thanks for listening. I really liked some of the stuff on you soundcloud too. Defienetly hitting the mark.

when you say ancient technology is that a band or do you mean actual ancient technology? Ha ha.

Thanks for listening. I really liked some of the stuff on you soundcloud too. Defienetly hitting the mark.

when you say ancient technology is that a band or do you mean actual ancient technology? Ha ha.

I was referring to "ancient technology" as a concept, but on second thought "Ancient Technology" would be a cool name for a band. :)

Also, thank you for the kind comment about my soundcloud stuff. :D It's all a work in progress, as always...just the fact that you listened to it gives me some impetus to continue.

Hi people, wondering if you could give me some advice.

I am interested in trying to produce my own music, but have NO idea what so ever where to start. I downloaded FL Studio 9 with the aim of playing and learning myself, but when i opened it i just looked at it and my mind was blank, it looked WAY more complicated than i expected.

Anyways i am thinking about getting Reason (as i hear this is probably the best one?) but would like some complete absoloute basic start from scratch tutorials. I have no knowledge of producing at all so will need to learn the complete basics.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for some tutorials/guide to help me get started? I love music and want to make it myself!

Thanks

(sorry if this is the wrong place, i didn;t know where else to put it)

Listening through your stuff now. I liked one note bass up until the 1min point but wasn't realy feeling it after that and yes my speakers/headphones can deal with the bass. Ha Ha.

I really liked breathe me tho. Awesome, very nice.

Mind games start with a nice sort of detroity house feel and then when the bass kicks in it reminds me somewhat of flat eric - flat beat by Mr oizo. Nice.

Will listen through the rest and let you know what I think. Well done.

Cheers for the feedback man, yeah, One Note Bass, bit of a project, the bassline sounds rather hideous i think, but the drums are so dark and glitchy, i need to do something with it... sometime

Breathe Me is my fav at the moment, ive got a hectic bassline in the making

Had a look at some of ur stuff, alot more laidback than what im used to, but i like it, big fan of glitchy drums. And im a bit of a closet minimal feind, ur tracks definately hav some vibe.
Keep on doing what your doing.

Last edited:
Production samples

Instead of a song production, I am giving away some of my production samples for others to produce music. I will be putting up a new library of WAV files (approx. 70MB) at least every month. You can hear some of the things I have been recording or messing around with in the studio, and use them in your own production if you like them.

www.freesamplelibrary.com

Had a look at some of ur stuff, alot more laidback than what im used to, but i like it, big fan of glitchy drums. And im a bit of a closet minimal feind, ur tracks definately hav some vibe.
Keep on doing what your doing.

To be honest it's more laid-back then even I'm used to but it seems to be what flows out of me. I don't know if it's a symptom of the mind set I'm normally in late at night when producing or a limitation in my production skills stoping me from making harder more aggressive tracks.

I've got a few more agressive dubstep tracks in the making but I'm keeping them under wraps until I'm happy with the sound.

I appreciate you taking the time to have a listen.

Hey guys,how you all doing, Im new to Bl and here is a link to some tracks I have been working on. This was an album I produced about a year ago it is called "Sacredvine - L.s.D. 25" it is a memorial to albert hoffman who passed in April of 2008. I was fortunate enough to have the problem child to inspire the mixes. check it out at

www.sacredvine.bandcamp.com

Taiunta: Suoraan kohti -- electrified mind forms

kulissi400.jpg

TAIUNTA - Suoraan kohti

electricoloured punk rap.
beautiful and unpleasant sound forms.
familiar and ineffable states of being.
fewer words.

Full-length album.

01 Salaisuus
02 Kommunio
03 Synkronia
04 Peilipaska
05 Kohtaa
06 Toistuvat kuviot
07 Ehkä
08 Odiuibo
09 Puoleensakutsuva
10 Kaivo
11 Herätys
12 Selkeää

The music is freely available as a torrent and a rar package (both MP3 and FLAC).
Additional information: http://oletustila.net

Streamable songs:
Kaivo
Kommunio
Synkronia
Ehkä
Peilipaska

Any form of brain/heart/soul reaction: welcome!​

Status
Not open for further replies.