• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Your own opinions for best meth pipes and does thickness/material it’s made from make a huge difference?

Raya22

Bluelighter
Good morning fellow tweakers!

First of all I’d just like to point out that I love this site and all the helpful info it contains.
It’s crazy to find out you might be doing something wrong sometimes and I adore all the harm reduction tips and tricks! So, thank you to all!!

My question is quick- What is your preferred meth pipe, shape, size, thickness of material and what’s the best product for it to be made out of? I appreciate all advice and opinions!

And yes of course, using a lighter torch is best suited. I learned the hard way a long time ago!

Thank you all! Much love, be safe out there!

Personally I've never encountered anything other than the prototypical gas station oil burner pipes. I've always wanted to try out one of those meth bongs/bubblers but I've never seen one.

Welcome to BL!

Moving this to drug culture.

BDD -> DC

As far as I know, Sweet Puff is the only thing people use in Australia (unless they break it and got no spare or are dodgy and use those hand blown things).

I've got two different lengths and it seems to make absolutely no difference.

I’m wanting to think somebody on here mentioned Pyrex somewhere..? But don’t quote me on that one. Terrible memory lol. Thanks to everyone so far though!

I’m wanting to think somebody on here mentioned Pyrex somewhere..? But don’t quote me on that one. Terrible memory lol. Thanks to everyone so far though!

These things are pretty indestructible. I've been amazed by what they can withstand.

I actually kind of have discovered that I think I prefer a pipe on the thinner side(not CRAZY thin or anything) but perhaps medium, thinner than those nice sturdy Pyrex ones, but about the same length as one. And s DECENT sized carb on top of the bulb, not novelty sized one(Jesse Pinkman’s pipe on Breaking Bad🤣) a steady pace 2:00-3:00 twirl with light-standard speed inhalation, when bowl is absolutely BILLOWING with thick milky white smoke, I increase inhalation flow to HOOVER mode. I find I produce the most insane clouds with this kind of pipe. Especially the bigger, I’d say about pea sized carburetor hole on top! :) I’m an iv user by choice, but try my best(iykyk how that goes) to stick to the pipe, am working on getting into a treatment program to kick the substance that I have had struggles with on and on since I was 18 years old(26 now) 5 year sober stretch on last run, I always lose ability to maintain a even somewhat willpower using this amazingly interesting substance. I start out doing meth, and end up being DONE by the meth instead. Plenty of memories I do consider fun, to look back on and smile on during future days sobriety. Love you Bluelight community!!!

I actually kind of have discovered that I think I prefer a pipe on the thinner side(not CRAZY thin or anything) but perhaps medium, thinner than those nice sturdy Pyrex ones, but about the same length as one. And s DECENT sized carb on top of the bulb, not novelty sized one(Jesse Pinkman’s pipe on Breaking Bad🤣) a steady pace 2:00-3:00 twirl with light-standard speed inhalation, when bowl is absolutely BILLOWING with thick milky white smoke, I increase inhalation flow to HOOVER mode. I find I produce the most insane clouds with this kind of pipe. Especially the bigger, I’d say about pea sized carburetor hole on top! :) I’m an iv user by choice, but try my best(iykyk how that goes) to stick to the pipe, am working on getting into a treatment program to kick the substance that I have had struggles with on and on since I was 18 years old(26 now) 5 year sober stretch on last run, I always lose ability to maintain a even somewhat willpower using this amazingly interesting substance. I start out doing meth, and end up being DONE by the meth instead. Plenty of memories I do consider fun, to look back on and smile on during future days sobriety. Love you Bluelight community!!!
Good luck with your sobriety 🙏 Meth can tear you apart in a lot of ways.

I like the thick ones that cost a few extra dollars. The regular ones break after a couple sessions.