• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your nastiest tasting and or smelling drugs (also pills)

Propranolol. I take it for migraine prevention, not for high blood pressure, but OMG, not only does it taste nasty, but if it gets stuck, it irritates the hell out of whatever it gets stuck to.

Definitely worse than Xanax and Soma.

Lorazapam doesn't taste bad, but the bitter note it has varies in strength depending on the manufacturer.

Best? Opium by far, then good hash. And lets not forget fine, bottle-fermented beers, and good single malt Scotch, Good Irish whiskey, and good straight-run bourbon.

Hey UpInFlames, I'm prescribed Proponolol too for the same reason of migraine prevention. The 80mg capsules. They sure are nasty.

Aside from recreational drugs and what not, Prednisone is BY FAR the nastiest pill I've ever had to take. Not only does it taste bad when you first pop it, but it leaves behind a horrible aftertaste that juice can't get rid of right away.

CAPSULES??? You lucky one!

WI law requires that generics be dispensed if available and the doc doesn't specify name brand only. Mine comes in yellow, uncoated tablets.

You're right about the pred. It's been a few years since I've had to do a taper. Long enough that I'd managed to forget about pred.

My last German Shepherd had spinal stenosis and was on pred and opiods for pain management. I used to sneak his pred into a cube of meat (he was fed a raw diet) and down it would go.

Then, he decided on day to chew his "treat" and managed to bite into the pred tablet. He spit out everything he'd had in his mouth, while drooling like crazy, turned to one side, and projectile vomited halfway across the kitchen.

That was the last time he willing took a "doctored" treat. From that time on, I had to pry his mouth open and basically "go down his throat" with his pills, and then get my hand the hell out of his mouth in a hurry.