• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your most shameful moment on drugs?

I could write a book lol. I was invited to an ex co-workers wedding. Booze and benzo's lead to bad decisions. During someones speech to the new couple i grabbed the mic and told the bride she was a lucky girl because her new husband had a nice cock and really knew how to much on a rug. Before i could give more detail someone grabbed the mic and some lady had my jacket and security removed me from the building. Made work very uncomfortable and i was labeled the company slut . I found a new job.

Last edited:
This is probably more just funny. Or to me it was anyway since I have no recollection of pretty much anything from that night. I was with my family and we got a takeaway. I blacked out on alcohol, apparently hardly ate a thing, was apparently doing usual alky thing such as starting and not finishing sentences, asking if anyone could provide me more alcohol such as tequila shots even although I still had one. Then I ended up apparently up dancing myself 🤣 and I'm not a big dancer especially when not at a techno night lol. Then apparently after when I somehow managed it home I phoned my sibling about 5 hours later asking if I had left a naan bread! 😂
I can't remember any it and it cracked me up when they told me the next day!

To phone someone black out drunk hours later asking if you left a naan bread at the dinner party? Lol it does sound mental but sectioned aye? Tbh my family found the whole thing sort of funny...but at the same time we all knew I have/had a problem and awaiting treatment.

Well, blackout drunk. Not sure about the deets.

but forced into detox for petty theft.

there are many blackout drunk people floating around everywhere lol especially when the pubs shut
Also sheesh man. I've stole clothes etc from shops when I was on my arse. They only section you here if you're not of sound mind. Like I was suicidal once and they sent me home.

Last edited:
Spending the £40k profits of a house sale on crack and Heroin in under 4 months and ending up street homeless, followed by 12 months in jail for shoplifting.