• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Your lover cheating on you with the same gender? How do you feel about that?

iLoveLucy999

Greenlighter
Hi All!

There is a question that crossed my mind earlier and i was hoping you guys can give me your opinions on this. Just out of curiosity.

Say you had a boyfriend and he cheated on you... But instead of him cheating on you with another woman you find out that it was in fact another man he had sexual relations with? How would you react exactly? Would you react in the same way you would have reacted if it was another woman that he had intercourse with? Or would you react differently?

Same thing for men...

If you had a girlfriend and she cheated on you with a female how would you react to that opposed to if you found out she was indeed having sex with another man? Or would your reaction be the same in both scenarios?

Thank You all

I'd care a lot less if my wife had sex with another woman than with a man. In fact, if I knew 100% that she would never leave me for the other woman, and it didn't take away from our sex life, I wouldn't care at all. But I'd prefer not to know about it so I didn't stress about those things.

I would never cheat. So I wouldn't want my partner to cheat. Of course this is all hypothetical so...

i think cheating is cheating and it's a deceptive act regardless of whethr it's a homosexual affair.

To be honest I would be a bit disheartened if my lady cheated on me to slap clams together. Getting upstaged by someone with a penis length of 0 has got to burn.

Not monogamous, but sex is sex, it still counts regardless of the genders involved.

To be honest I would be a bit disheartened if my lady cheated on me to slap clams together. Getting upstaged by someone with a penis length of 0 has got to burn.
Oh, and lmfao I laughed way too hard at this xD

Ha!

Personally I would be a little hurt by the deception If my partner decided to go behind my back to have sex with anyone, however if I'm told up front I have little issue with sharing. I'm not a jealous person.

I'm a 24 YO male btw
Just to put this out there..

I once cheated on my ex with another man.. I'm not proud of cheating but it happened. I felt pretty guilty about it and I ended up confessing it to her. It caused complications for a while but she still kept me around. She even admitted that it would have been different had I slept with a female. Mind you she also said it would be different if we had actually fucked rather than just me giving him head sooo.. *shrug*

hetero male. although the idead of two women having sex is hot, the fact she went behind my back, lied to me and betrayed me wouldn't sit well.

Cheating is cheating. It would probably make me feel a bit insecure like is he even attracted to me?

Honestly, this has never phased me, and my partner knows it. She is constantly asking me which of her friends I wanna picture her with when we are fucking. Hopefully it comes true sometime

Bi female with male partner here.
We have an open relationship but it requires permission from the other person. If he wanted to sleep with other males I would be fine with it - however if he went behind my back and cheated it would be the end of the relationship.

I would not be OK with this.

I know a lot of men talk about how their ultimate fantasy is seeing or hearing about their girlfriend or wife having sex with another woman but cheating is cheating no matter what the sex or gender of the other person/people, once trust is broken via lying or cheating it's impossible to get it back.

Think I'd have much less of a problem if my girlfriend would get intimate with another girl than with a guy.. know it's logically odd but this is how emotions go.

There's also the thing about what to call cheating at all.. several years ago I've met a girl who was some sort of a soulmate and we got quite intimate physically but not ever sexually at all. We both liked the time and my girlfriend didn't have a problem with our friendship (as her boyfriend didn't either) because all knew there was no sexual interest.. more like siblings.. I've lost contact with her then eventually and I really miss this kind of casual cuddling...

Last edited:
Cheating is cheating. Both my partner and I agree on this. Doesn't matter the gender.

Think I'd have much less of a problem if my girlfriend would get intimate with another girl than with a guy.. know it's logically odd but this is how emotions go.

There's also the thing about what to call cheating at all.. several years ago I've met a girl who was some sort of a soulmate and we got quite intimate physically but not ever sexually at all. We both liked the time and my girlfriend didn't have a problem with our friendship (as her boyfriend didn't either) because all knew there was no sexual interest.. more like siblings.. I've lost contact with her then eventually and I really miss this kind of casual cuddling...
I thought you got high and broke up?