• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your ideas? I vape 1 gram a day. Should I switch to cannabis?

idk carts are 15 for a g right now (terpenes re-addded) and last me 3 days a piece as long as I home SOME pot/kief/full spectrum dabs to do here and there and i mean two or 3 hits a day to hit the 'extra receptors' and 5 dollars a day compared to $50 a day. (I know the prices don't make sense, hash costs the same weight for weight).....so far so good. I have noticed caring less and less about flower I will admit.

Id stick to vaping. But would look to be lowering my intake first. Smoking is horrible and yes i smoke mainly. Disgusting habit if u mix it with tobaccoo too (i also do this)

If you need to vape up to 3.5grams a day of reasonably high quality cannabis to satisfy your needs then you should probably consider taking steps to reduce your tolerance that sounds miserable to fund if you are not able to grow, not to mention the difficulties you may face should you need to stop for : Holidays, Surgeries/Medical Procedures that involve anaesthetic , Life throwing you a hurdle preventing you from consuming any suddenly

smoke not vape but actually I hate to keep mentioning price but with the carts as it is are only about a lincoln a day for roughly 400 mg of thc. (basically smoke all day if you want to). Had to have a surgery and despite that amount of bud, my bzo habit (script a lil thank god), and sub script (too much). But surgery was one of the things I feared most and everything went smooth. Granted I was gone in 24 hours from the hospital, but the largest problem was MY NERVES in fear of what could go wrong. Got a good glass of OJ and a turkey sandwhich (and lots of pain but no biggie). I also thought situations like that were exactly why you always keep a large amount of edibles nearby and able to tupperware and get brought in later. Yea i live in the middle of nowhere if i were back in the D this ish wouldn't fly. To each there own I suppose. On a real note I would love for a week tolerance break but some habits die hard.

Easy enough. 1 gram vaped cannabis is roughly equivalent to an 8th of smoked flower (at equal quality) in my experience.

Do with that what you will.

Also are you vaping flower, concentrate? Or carts? Theres a huge difference between them

I’ve smoked bongs (loved), joints (hated), pipe (meh), vape carts (didn’t really love them, but they were convenient), very limited dabs (hated) and dab pens (meh).

Flower vapes have been numerous. Only 2 I liked; the Pax 3 and Volcano hybrid. These 2 will help your lungs a bit and probably save on cash a bit.

Pax 3/Volcano hybrid are conduction and convection vapes. They can get you monster rips if that is what you want. For either of these, I’d rcommend the Budkups (for Pax) and dosing capsules (for Volcano). They can really stretch out your weed and make cleaning of the Pax oven or Volcano screens almost non necessary.

Tom

even rosin, any of these modern concentrates, i cough my lungs up, they cannot be healthy
I have a theory that the stuff that makes people cough is most likely lipids/waxes. Fatty concentrates such as rosin and other waxes/badder/crumble types make me cough like crazy. Every time I hit a properly defatted concentrate like good shatter, THCA isolate, or distillate it's smooth as butter