• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

@^ i like that, i wonder if its most important to befriend ourselves, but i think that there is a lot of worth in engaging in relationship with others to self-knowing.

this one struck me.

"The only people for me are the mad ones - the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles."
jack kerouac

I like his quotes.

"One day I will find the right words, and then they will be simple."

"Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be worry"

^
Great quotes guys.

As someone who is personally pretty shite at friendships, good at acquaintances and excel at professional relationships, I feel I have much to learn about the real important stuff. X

“Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” ~George Orwell

Here is my favorite quote about friendship:

"A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.”
― George Eliot

"If you're going through hell....
Keep going!!"...

Winston Churchill...

Here is my favorite quote about friendship:

"A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.”
― George Eliot

I like that.

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
Mark Twain

“I guess sometimes the greatest memories are made in the most unlikely of places, further proof that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.”

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Bernard Shaw

"C is for cookies that's good enough for me"
Cookie Monster
cookie-monster-time-square.jpg

"So you abandoned your physical body.You went to a world apart and you're living a different kind of life there. In a world that's inside you."

~Haruki Murakami

Men talk of heaven, - there is no heaven but here;
Men talk of hell, - there is no hell but here;
Men of hereafters talk and future lives, -
O love, there is no other life - but here.

Omar_Khayyam