• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

“How do you think your body and mind would respond if you were surrounded by psychologists, psychiatrists, or drug and alcohol counselors who subscribed to the belief that "once an alcoholic or addict, always an alcoholic or addict" and who believed that your current stay in rehab would be one of many?”

Chris Prentiss, Zen and the Art of Happiness

you could probably have a conversation with someone in quotes erik, u are a quote encyclopaedia .

"To be free of time is to be free of the psychological need of past for your identity and future for your fulfillment."

Eckhart Tolle

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” - Bernard. M. Baruch

I actually quoted one of your posts from Gibz into here a few pages back, Chatative.
It was so accurate and so relatable that I had no choice. :)

<3

^ Indeed a good one.

“Millions saw the apple fall, Newton was the only one who asked why?”

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

And, speaking of success;

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

Last edited:
I actually quoted one of your posts from Gibz into here a few pages back, Chatative.
It was so accurate and so relatable that I had no choice. :)

<3

Hmm, I couldn't spot anything... are you sure you aren't getting mixed up? You quoted Chippendale a few pages back...

I'm honoured that you would make the mistake of thinking me quote worthy though... =D <3

Speaking of Chippy I tried PMing him today to see if he's ok but his inbox is fully. Does anyone know how he is doing? He seemed to just disappear.

Evey

Hmm, I couldn't spot anything... are you sure you aren't getting mixed up? You quoted Chippendale a few pages back...

I'm honoured that you would make the mistake of thinking me quote worthy though... =D <3

No, I'm fairly certain I also quoted you, though admittedly it could have been wayyy back and I'm confusing the order I did so.
Either way; Hi! =D

<3

“How do you think your body and mind would respond if you were surrounded by psychologists, psychiatrists, or drug and alcohol counselors who subscribed to the belief that "once an alcoholic or addict, always an alcoholic or addict" and who believed that your current stay in rehab would be one of many?”

Chris Prentiss, Zen and the Art of Happiness

^Not good at all.

“The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”
Stephen Richards

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know, you know that when you're in the water, chief? You tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. Well, we didn't know. 'Cause our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent, huh. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, chief. The sharks come cruisin'. So we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know it's... kinda like 'ol squares in battle like uh, you see on a calendar, like the battle of Waterloo. And the idea was, the shark goes to the nearest man and then he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces. Y'know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men! I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand! I don't know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday mornin' chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player, Bosun's Mate. I thought he was asleep, reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water, just like a kinda top. Up ended. Well... he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and he saw us. He's a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper, anyway he saw us and come in low. And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

Quint

I'm particularly fond of 'shit the bed' when something completely unexpected happens

Dunno if this has been done, but chatting with mates after pulling a women with a particularly cavernous Lady Garden 'Sure it was like thrown open the window and making love to the night'

'Cast a cold eye on life, on death. Horsemen pass by. W.B Yeats

'The higher the Monkey climbs the tree, the more it bares its arse' Chinese lad

Last edited:
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
Woody Allen

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
Anaïs Nin

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”

Jimi Hendrix,

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

(Unknown origin), but a special fave of mine,

Rtp

^ Nice one. Humorous too..

Mine is about happiness today. I wanted to feel happy so I looked up for some hints..

"If you want happiness for an hour take a nap.

If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.

If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune.

If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else."

– Chinese Proverb:)

"Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." – Andy Rooney:)

“Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer ;)