• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

450full-lindsay-hollister.jpg

the guy w/ the red guitar was hot ce

davide sorrenti's mother worked with IDEA to publish a photo book. far as i know, the first and only. cool his family is involved, but the photographer not being alive to edit and proof isn't ideal. hopefully they had access to a polished archive.

i figure this is not the original crop. maybe he was shooting a 6x6. it's what's available online. nice res from Dazed Digital (2k pix wide if you open in a new window). his infamous muse, james king.

jack-nicholson-dans-the-shining.jpg
Im surprised this photo wasn't posted here. Though it's possible I m not very good at searching.

brigitte%2Bbardot%2Band%2Bfossey%2Bby%2Bjack%2Bgarofalo%2Band%2Bsimon%2Bmichou.jpg

brigitte%2Bbardot%2Band%2Bfossey%2Bby%2Bjack%2Bgarofalo%2Band%2Bsimon%2Bmichou.jpg%2B2.jpg

brigitte%2Bbardot%2Band%2Bfossey%2Bby%2Bjack%2Bgarofalo%2Band%2Bsimon%2Bmichou.jpg%2B3.jpg

brigitte bardot and brigitte fossey at the 1955 cannes festival. attributed to both jack garofalo and michou simon, whatever that means. edit: reason to belive the photos are taken by jack garofalo. at least the two sunday shots.

Last edited: