TDS Your Favorite Quotes; Vs "I Have a Dream"

So true.. neither lasts, and is temporary…. but one connects with the other indeed… Interesting ^

l50mXYS.jpg

Birds stay in the same place? These some special sessile barnacle birds? ;)

I do appreciate the sentiment however ambiguously phrased.

^I guess it refers to non migratory birds.;)

And here is a quote from a woman in line behind me in answer to a friend she ran into in the same store who asked her what she was up to:

"Oh, just running around getting rid of stuff and buying more stuff." It was all I could do not to break into song and start singing the american national anthem......:!

^ <3

sheeple_dont_know.jpg

The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.
Rollo May

The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.
Jim Hightower

We cannot expect that all nations will adopt like systems, for conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
John F. Kennedy

In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice, but nothing to choose from.
Peter Ustinov

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
David Icke

“The highest form of human intelligence is to observe yourself without judgement.”
Krishnamurti

Great collection of thoughts NSA.
A good observer will know instantly that all of that is very true..

'It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat ' - Al Bundy

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels ….
6c6jDT9.jpg

My friend calls these "Blakeisms" Cause I say them all the time
#1 most important of all time "you are only as good as your word" And if you dont back it up with action it doesnt mean shit.
If you're not listening,you're not learning
There's those that have, and those that will
I think is not the same as I know
Tell your story first (best advise I've ever gotten)
Dont confuse them with any facts because they've already made up their mind
If you could reason with a religious person, they wouldnt be religious
"A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission" Quote from Rush song "mission"
I may have came down with the rain but I wasnt the last drop
No,you're not entitled to your opinion, unless you have facts to support it in an argument

“In order to eat, you have to be hungry. In order to learn, you have to be ignorant. Ignorance is a condition of learning. Pain is a condition of health. Passion is a condition of thought. Death is a condition of life.”

Ignorance is the wrong word. Ignorance means "One who is uneducated on a specific topic and refuses to accept the facts presented"
Ignorant "Ignore" 'ant' Thats why ignore is part of ignorant, they person is ignoring the facts presented to educate them self on the given topic. People that are ignorant cant learn, they are refusing to accept the facts to learn. Usually because they "think" they are correct. But they do not "know" they are. Thus one of my quotes "I think" is not the same as "I know" "I think" is an opinion I know is supported by fact.

" There are two most important days in your life.

The first one is the day you are one and the second one is the day you realize why you were born. "

Not really a favourite, but I hope it makes a difference somewhere out there:
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb