• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your experience with CBD?

no cns.

not pure isolate anyway.

entourage well thats a different thing all together hence letting it go off and a terp high note.

ive had massive tolerances too taking up to 500mg THC (around 60% delta 9) oral a day.

and I have tried it with no tolerance as the tolerance was made from some magic on the isolate.

it is the best way I have found to stop smoking pot with out withdrawals getting in the way of life.

you still feel a little empty in the day like you havent eaten and a little crisp so to say.

but if you eat the mix and just chill in ya bed in no time your asleep.

biggest problem with stopping pot is the sleep disturbances.

im not sure what mechanism it is working on then :)

it has a wealth of benifits for your health but have yet to see any study claiming cns activity.

I used to vape CBD (no THC) at one point and looking back now I feel a certain nostalgia about it. Can't put my finger on it, but there was something to it in my experience. Obviously it's nothing like smoking pot at all and I would not consider comparing the two. I also wouldn't recommend vaping CBD due to how expensive it is. But I don't think that this is complete snake oil. And I might actually get me some more, now that I think about it.

I have water soluble CBD in the form of chamomile tea. It's a wonderful combo, and I notice it enhances the sedation of the chamomile compared to just plain chamomile tea. I'd been drinking this every night earlier in the year, building it up in my system, and then when I tried to get a little high, I basically couldn't because I had all this CBD built up in my system (it was only 10mg per tea, but still). It's the highest bioavailability I believe, or supposedly anyway. Edible CBD will do nothing, it has like 6% bioavailability or something crazy low, it's basically a scam lol. CBD gummies are not ever worth it. Tincture to put under your tongue, vaping, or tea are the best ways to use it.

CBD is mildly relaxing if you have no tolerance at all. Some CBD products are right up to (and over) the limit on THC as well.
Surprisingly good pain relief with minimal psychoactivity can be had with CBD and a very small amount of THC. Like, a good dose of CBD and 1/4 to 1/8 of a 10 mg gummy.

Just like the title says, I'm curious to hear about other peoples' experience with it. I'm asking about both high CBD:THC ratio and pure CBD, please specify which one you are talking about. Has it helped you? Did you have a positive, negative, or neutral experience with it? Would you say it is effective or ineffective, and if so, for what?

There is no right or wrong answer, just looking for honest and truthful responses. There is a lot of hype surrounding cannabis, but that is not to say it does not have it's uses.
If you want to go really high, you can go for THC. CBD is used for many things. Some people use it to force on work.

My longstanding experience with CBD is as follows:

9 years ago i tried first CBD product, 'canchew canna chewing gum' some effect moreso noticeable when i used with weed but overal very mild. It was made from industrial hemp i put the low effects down to poor dispersion from the chewing gum but there was definitely something there

7 years ago i tried 'kanavape' cbd it was a sweet popcorn smelling E-Liquid which i would either vape or sometimes drop under the tounge (it tasted nice!) that would give me a slight relaxed euphoric effect which would help me enjoy weed even more or for exercise or going out it made the world seem less weird to me i was more confident
I also tried a crude dark liquid from 'Dutch natural healing' The taste was natural earthy and very strong but i dont gag easily so i didnt care because the effects were very good it would knock me out and help me sleep if i took lots of it at once.

6 Years ago i tried some CBD isolate vape, it would help me to relax but it felt extremely minimal effects-wise. I put this down to the lack of the entourage effects.

5 years ago i tried some CBD flower i mixed it with a THC strain and the effect it gave me was very similar to some Moroccan hash i tried. Unfortunately it was harsh and the smoking was not a pleasurable experience itself but it did look and deliver some nice effects.

Present: CBD Flower. The CBD flower (NOT ALL, some) are very high quality now rivalling THC strains in terms of quality, smell taste and effects. There is nothing better than doing a mix of 1:1 or 2:1 or 4:1 CBD:THC depending how i feel that day or what i want to do. This stuff is the mutts nutts but it delivers a very 'moreish' experience without repeated breaks thus breaking a hole in the piggy bank.

If you have severe anxiety i would not recommend CBD to be a miracle cure, however i believe with time and reasonable or high quality CBD flower or full spectrum product (for the entourage effect) you may find including CBD to your regime not only beneficial but also enhancing if you seek an old skool Moroccan hash style level headed 'moreish' high, Try experimenting with amounts, and ratios. Also always use CBD with or after and never before (it can make the THC hit you all faster in a bad way and make you feel uncomfortable, where as in the correct order it does the opposite!)

I forgot to mention my experience with CBD dabs that were supposedly 99%. A friend and I had seen this dude on YT going over them, a mostly high THC type of guy so it was an unusual video. He then proceeded to order them and wow, they were definitely very calming. I felt very light, the opposite of a heavy body high from THC (sometimes I can feel light but usually not, depends on the strain a bit). But days later my friend had an anaphylactic reaction to them where it felt like his throat was closing up and that he was gonna die. I asked him if the dab was too hot and he said no, he'd let it cool down quite a bit..

He's known for having strong allergic type symptoms to just about any cannabis product, though it didn't really appear until he was around 21. Although I remember when we were 17 he'd sometimes complain that his tongue felt a bit swollen after smoking, I think some terps get to him more than others, and the CBD dabs had some terps in them. I was a big fan though. I need to experiment more with vaped CBD. My tea is nice but I'd have to use like 5 bags to get an effect similar to the dabs probably