• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Dissapeared?

I can give you a run down though my methods are a bit Australian specific. I am guessing OM knows the ropes?

Otherwise i can help with most of it.

Yeh. I've not seen him around for ages.

But thanks for that, I'll drop you a mail...

1,250mg or so of DHC has me a little itchy. I love having only a slight tolerance these days. :)

I can send you a message with where I get bitcoins from if you want fubar, I'm probably not the person you want to talk to if cyber security is a high priority though as I've always just done the bare minimum steps to getting the drugs ordered tbh.

Currently waiting for the train, have asked my friend to have a bomb of 2cb weighed for me when I get there haha.

1,250mg or so of DHC has me a little itchy. I love having only a slight tolerance these days. :)
Your sobriety seems to be vanishing since your return bro. Not having a go cause i am a died in the wool drug pig but if you want to stay clean you need to check yourself before you rek yourself.

I used to get a histamine reaction. I don't get that anymore thankfully.

Afternoon nap brought to you by 30 mg diazepam and 40 mg oxycodone. Worn out by swirlyness.

Yes i might have more recovery pharmaceuticals, a glass of wine, cold pizza and back to bed myself.

some booze or gbl would be great right about now...unfortunately only have a small amount of xanax and a weed brownie. Worried if I eat it now I won't wake up for another 10 hours.

Never had gbl. Dont think i ever will either. Seen that shit go pear shaped too many times.

Goes pear shaped when people start dosing 24/7 or mix it with booze.

Common sense and you won't ever have any problems, but then again I've never had an affinity for booze, and GBL wasn't fun enough for me to care to do it in future. In fact I had to throw away 2L in front of my family to prove a point of how little a shit I gave about it.

Made you randier than FUBAR tho.

Only once passed out naked on camera nonetheless, (woke up freezing and humiliated), but was totally fine, I just took a little too much, it's so short acting that you (hopefully) wake up soon after.

My dearly departed friend overdosed on it after getting pissed then squirting an unknown amount of GBL into his mouth. Ended up in hospital etc. Poor thing.

edit - ok actually gonna try and catch some zzzzzzs now. Peace!