• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

You Park Like an Asshole-Would you use these?

JackiePeyton

Ex-Bluelighter
There is this site where you can print off these slips for people who park like assholes. We have all been there-had to squeeze in next to these people.
My only question is-what if you do park next to an asshole, which you know, makes you have to park like an asshole-then they leave-and you get a slip-that
isn't fair. They need a slip that you put on your car stating this.

Here is a link You Park Like an Asshole
Here is what a ticket looks like

nnjlgw.png

no, when people are parking curbside and in crowded lots they are out trying to get it done. it's hectic. if someone's mind is so occupied that they did not park well, they likely are not having a great day. that happens. putting this nonsense on someone's car is childish and, even if the intent is to be cute, could reasonably be interpreted as mean and bothersome.

edit:
all in the name ppc advertising.

Last edited:
I like the idea, minus the whole passive aggressive part. I don't have tons of experience driving and always think I park horribly, i would actually love for people to leave comments to see how I can improve.

Last edited:
I never worry about this, I park as far away as possible so people don't scratch my car. I've even parked at an angle across four spots once to protect my car.

When I lived in London I would use the disabled spaces at the local supermarket to protect my car, as the disabled spaces have nice wheelchair sized zones between each space. Park anywhere else and some asshole or harried mom would ding paint with their doors, trolley or their kids would paw nice paintwork.

That particular supermarket had three hundred of these spaces, and they were always mainly vacant. No harm, no foul.

i used to boot cars but after sticking around for the aftermath of one such event i came to the conclusion that some people are just vile animals who will never understand that the rusted chain around their wheel symbolizes a lesson about slowing down around pedestrian crossings.

I used to have a POS Dodge Dakota when I was younger. I worked at Wally World for a bit and whenever the soccer mom's would park their giant SUVs like idiots, I would park REALLY close to the driver's side so it was impossible to get in from that side then I'd watch them struggle to climb over the center console. It was entertaining.

I use these all the fucking time :) I always have a stack in my car. I've trained everyone in my apt complex :) And I'm big enough that when someone tries to be a dick to me about it, they quickly change their mind and learn how to park instead :)

Real smart
I do this too (park far away but 1 spot), but there is always that asshole that parks right next to you when the next car is 40 spaces away Grrr
But if I saw you, I'd be that asshole and you'd get one of these stickers for talking up 4 spots :)

When I lived in London I would use the disabled spaces at the local supermarket to protect my car, as the disabled spaces have nice wheelchair sized zones between each space. Park anywhere else and some asshole or harried mom would ding paint with their doors, trolley or their kids would paw nice paintwork.

That particular supermarket had three hundred of these spaces, and they were always mainly vacant. No harm, no foul.

You're a fucking asshole. If it had 300 spaces and mainly vacant and plenty of space then park out there. My wife, was a in a wheelchair and if those spaces are taken, she cant GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR. I've been know to park sideways behind assholes like you and you can leave when we're fucking done after I've called the cops and tell them you'll be there when they get there :). And they write you the ticket every time :) There are some things you just dont do, thats one of them. Dickhead:X

There really is no excuse for bad parking. Are you in a rush? Leave earlier. Are you in a rush because your day is full? Plan your life better. If you are parking, chances are you are grown enough to understand these things.

I hate the big suvs. They are hard to see around when trying to make a turn. It is hard to see exit signs when they are in front of you. They are extremely uneconomical when it comes to gas consumption. Most soccer moms with suvs would do better with a van.

Thing is, how do you really know that the person parked like an asshole? Sometimes one person parks like an asshole, and it causes everyone else who parks around them to compensate. If the original person leaves, those who had to compensate will look like assholes without actually being one.

Thing is, how do you really know that the person parked like an asshole? Sometimes one person parks like an asshole, and it causes everyone else who parks around them to compensate. If the original person leaves, those who had to compensate will look like assholes

without actually being one.

I was going to say the same ^ also, I have no desire to become unpaid traffic warden.

You're a fucking asshole. If it had 300 spaces and mainly vacant and plenty of space then park out there. My wife, was a in a wheelchair and if those spaces are taken, she cant GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR. I've been know to park sideways behind assholes like you and you can leave when we're fucking done after I've called the cops and tell them you'll be there when they get there :). And they write you the ticket every time :) There are some things you just dont do, thats one of them. Dickhead:X

Agreed, disabled people have bigger problems than your fucking pain job, they get the bigger parking for a good reason.

Haaaaving said that, while I'd never park in a disabled spot, here they have spots for seniors and parents with prams (baby carriages), and that shit can get fucked. If seniors have some particular problem that makes them need closer or wider parking, get a disabled parking permit. But there's a lot of seniors who are perfectly fine and they should fucking park with the rest of us. It's a private choice by the mall anyway, there's no seniors or parents with prams permit issued by the government. And it's all for money reasons anyway. I don't park in the seniors regardless since I know I won't get away with it and don't want to argue with some dogooder. But I do park in the parents with prams parking if there's no other spots. Why the fuck should you get better parking because you chose to have a kid? It'd be one thing if they were just wider, then I wouldn't care, but they're also right at the front too near the disabled parking. Why do you need to be closer because you have a kid?

Lol breeding ensures species perpetuation. And carrying those car seats post partum is a drag