• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be an alcoholic if..

You might be an alcoholic if your diet plan consists of eating less food and drinking more alcohol.

You might be an alcoholic if you're nervous for a job interview at 8am so you stay up all night drinking.

You might be an alcoholic if you start suffering from sleep deprivation but you still get 8 hours of "sleep".

If you’ve ever cracked two on the bedside table so they’d be flat enough to choke down in the morning before your feet hit the floor.
Not me, friend and former employee
RIP Kluge

If you’ve ever cracked two on the bedside table so they’d be flat enough to choke down in the morning before your feet hit the floor.
Not me, friend and former employee
RIP Kluge
That's some next level efficiency. I would say its genius level except that without the CO2 the beer would absorb less efficiently in the stomach.

RIP

Im not an alkie but i am guilty of quite alot of things in this thread.
Waking up drunk and carrying on drinking
Waking up for a piss and downing whatever you left when you fell into bed
Opening 2 or 3 at once so the 2nd and 3rd are mega easy to neck
Using alcohol as mouthwash in the morning and swallowing it lol
Stealing clear booze and and topping it up with water
Eating less/not buying food to drink more
Day/morning drinking during the week
Drinking at work
Etc

You might be an alcoholic if you've ever popped the caps from 4 x 500ml bottles of 7.4% cider and worn an extra big coat to the cinema just so you can sneak them in and bare sitting through a kids film with the mrs and her kids.
Also you might be a junkie if you pre crush 3g of ket (3 wraps with a g in each) and take a trip to the toilet after each bottle and sniff the g directly out of the wrap with no straw (same fucking film) and don't tell the mrs, who has asked you specifically to have a day off of k so we could 'do something nice' but she allowed you to drink, so you immediately take the opportunity to use the drinks as a cover up for the bathroom trips and the wobbly legs 😂

I was well wavey when we walked outside lol
At least the bitch paid for my ticket, drinks and got me a chilli dog

Last edited:
That's some next level efficiency. Genius.

RIP
He was a great dude. Used to race GP Moto , schooled a young Eddie Lawson more than once. Honest to a fault, give ya the shirt off his back. Died alone, 53 coroner said heart attack while puking.
We’ve all met a few amazing people that turned left when shoulda turned right.
I feel a thread....

He was a great dude. Used to race GP Moto , schooled a young Eddie Lawson more than once. Honest to a fault, give ya the shirt off his back. Died alone, 53 coroner said heart attack while puking.
We’ve all met a few amazing people that turned left when shoulda turned right.
I feel a thread....

I just found out one of my best friends from childhood, a quiet, shy, nerdy kid who denied drugs when I offered them to him in highschool died from overdose last month. Now thats 5 for me.

I also realized that the bluelight shrine forum has wayyyyy too many posts in it. Made me really sad.

Or the Lawnmower Man, Tom. He moved in across the street with his wife, beautiful woman who always smiled, and always a scarf on her head. They kept to themselves, first contact I had with Tom I was burning brush on the adjacent lot that we were building our home on. He came staggering out to the road, stayed on his side, and said the smoke was blowing in his windows and making his wife cough. I told him shut his windows. Mumbled a few choice and staggered back inside. We went on vacation and they were gone. Six years later I’m in the local bar after work and he comes up and asks me for a job. Out of nowhere. Turns out wife was terminal cancer, hospitalized while we were in Fla and died. I put him to work, good dude. 4 th day I went to pick him up, found him dead in the driveway. Had went outside to throw up, piss whatever, had stroke and cracked his head on concrete, drown in his vomit.
RIP Lawnmower Man

I hear ya man. Ive seen more death than I care to. Cleaned up brains and covered loved ones, in a daze, as if they still felt the new falling snow.
But...
I’ve held three beautiful miracles in my hands as they first came into this world. Walked down the strip with the most beautiful girl in the world on my arm. Said I Do and meant it, twice lol.
And crashed and burned as many times. Keep pushin cousin, so much to see!
Sorry, I gets all sentimental and attempt to wax poetic sometimes.
It’s come down to this I’m afraid lmao lmao lol