• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You know you're high when...

You come to the realization you are talking and have been doing so for the past five minutes, but have no idea what you're talking about. (MDMA)

when u have realised u have no recolection of the previous few days=D

W. S. Gosset said:
You come to the realization you are talking and have been doing so for the past five minutes, but have no idea what you're talking about. (MDMA)

That's why when i roll i want to be around people who don't care about what happens. I always do this.. And loose my place.. and i kinda hate it. I roll with it though. I'll be like "so yeah , yesterday i went to visit so and so, I got to their house....... wait.......What?... What was i saying?".....

0_o

I know I'm high when (1) my ears start ringing loudly, or (2) when I stare at my reflection in the mirror for extended periods of time, and when really high, (3) I start reciting impromptu rhymed verse ad lib out loud incessantly for extended time periods about bizarre topics.

Also (4) pupil dilation is a good indicator of highness.

(1) is generally attributed to freebase cocaine or nitrous oxide gas.
(2) is caused by coming down from any strong stimulant.
(3) is caused by being high on a large amount of a strong stimulant.
(4) is generally caused by mdma, shrooms, or lsd.

haha, i love those "what, what was i talking about" moments. especially with me having ADD, and the other person has no clue what i was about to talk about, cuz i'll jump from talking about a movie i wanna see, to my own preferred way of making kraft mac n cheese (i know, everybody is an expert at mac n cheese, and everybody has their own unique way heh)

you look in a mirror and see your pupils are the size of quarters, you got a black eye, but no cuts, and your COVERED in blood and its 4:00am sunday morning and you havnt been home since 9am friday morning. and your you reek of sweat and your knocking on a friends door to wake her up so you can wash up in her bathroom. (methamp)

...you decide to wash your clothes while taking a bath and then wake up the next morning with a dirty body, dirty clothes and a bathtub full of water.

You know you're high when.... the digits on the clock keep changing at random and the sandy sweat soaked sheets you are laying on feels good. When your mind is to busy exploring the sensation from each individual grain of sand to even relies the bed is full of sand.

when you cant even finish smoking a bowl because your thoughts are wanderiing in all directions.

your asking everyone if they have ur lighter for the 5th time

blah blah blah..when

the only thing your worried about is finding some other drugs to make you "less high"

the only thing you remember from the night before is that it was yesterday, except it was two days ago

when you experience a certain part of your favorite song and you rewind that 10 second clip 43 times because its just so fucking sick

when the majority of you time is spent eyes closed, on bluelight, or stairing at the swirly carpet

when you "lose your language", or lose the ability to form words correctly, or when you are talking and start skipping words thinking the people around you know what youre "talking" about...but theyre fucking high also so they keep listening...going wow...yeah man i get it

when the person youre with asks you why your "swiming" from stage to stage and your response is "why the fuck not?"

ill think of some more

When you see faces in everything except the mirror.

Time is going soooooooo slow. It's been 5:14 for like 3 hours.

You can't even light the bowl because the lighter makes your thumb feel weird.

when you just KNOW that kicking that guys ass would be so cool, and that you can get away with it because your just that awesome. (stimulants of course)

My eye's are two planets of maggots that all stare at who ever's speakin to me I am not there.

When ever that happens I know I'm high.

...when you look down the list of thread after clicking 'new posts' and see:

You know you're high when... ( 1 2)
Partlychick

and think hmmm - must be a gay guy, a half-done transsexual or a masculine guy then you look again and realise the poster's name is Partychick.