• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You know you're at a Bluelight Party when....

Mr. Horse said:
57: You have 50 variations for the word "paranoia", but the golden rule remains... NO ONE is allowed to use the "A" word.

I have absolutely no idea what the "A" word is. *shrug*

bahahaha....NRGirl!

*wipes tear*
Kandeman, if you ever read this, rue the day you should ever get your own spa! ;)

60. When you are sarrounded by lots of people who are geeks, who all of sudden think that now they take "synthetics" they are a 'hip' and a 'happening'.

61. you can sit in one spot for 5 hrs pissing yourself laughing the entire time because wazza is the entertainment

62. Someone brings Backo and gets him stoned.. meanwhile he spends the rest of the night laughing at the bowl of "chat" potatos on the table.

Memories? What memories?

You know you're not at a Bluelight party if you can remember what happened a week later...

;)

Tarsarlan said:
You know you're not at a Bluelight party if you can remember what happened a week later...;)

then you know youre at a fortune tellers convention ;)

24.gif
Tarsy =D

/rules out ever having a BL party at his house... ever.

Sounds like to me that the 'staple' drink isnt alcohol, but spiked ***** (insert drink, or maybe CD cleaner). I have to attend one of these... :)

-Hyper

hyperspeeding said:
/rules out ever having a BL party at his house... ever.

I used to say that... before I realised how close the hosts had to travel home. ;)

64. U walk into a room and theres a whole lotta people... with a whole lotta codeine(sp?) :)

65. The piece on the end of the stem on the bong at the party more closely resembles a satellite dish than an actual cone.

66. You've been at the party for fifteen minutes and so far you've been offered 4mls of 1,4, a hit of acid, a pill, and hits from three different types of bong. Oh, and a beer.

67. Its supposed to be a sobar meet up and people show up with nangs and beer claiming its legal and therefore doesnt count.