Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolwtf

- When you reach into your pocket halfway through you roll to find more pills than you started out with.

Happened to me a few weeks ago... started out with four pills, ate two or three of them through out the night. Reached into my pocket a little later for the last one, and I somehow had four again.

I just sat there and stared at my hand, trying to comprehend what was going on. I still cannot, to this day, remember how I got four extra pills. I didn't have any money on me to buy them, either.

Haha i fucking love it when stuff like this happens.

You know you're an etard when you have to ask your non-rolling friends to read/respond to every text message you get.

when you pause for a moment just to make sure your buddy knows how amazing life is

when your reading the "you know your and E tard when" Thread lauging cuz youve done just about everything everybody has posted. =D
lol

When you try to call people at a rave, but never end up talking to anyone because the ringing is uncontrollably boring. This is unfortunately a true story :\

You know you're an Etard when...

- you put the x instead of ecs in ecstasy
- you stick the pills up the pooper
- you got to have rainbow colored bracelets all over
- you say "got rolls?" to score e
- you have photos of yourself from rave chewing mouth like popeye
Popeye.jpg

when your trying to get the fire started (in one of those indoor chimney things.. i cant member the name :p) and when you pull your hand out, your acrylic nail is on fire, then you try to shake your hand rather then blow the flame out. and the next day thinking what the fuck happened to your half-melted thumb nail? and what you will tell people when they ask..

when it takes you 30mins, with one eye shut, to reply to a text from your mum, and before you send it you ask a sober friend if it 'sounds like your under the influence'
haha texting is such an inconvenience when your rolling

Last edited:
and yeah, when some of your dreams involve you obtaining and taking pills.
then when you wake up, realising 'damn, it was only a dream'

haha happened to me thrice now :)

and yeah, when some of your dreams involve you obtaining and taking pills.
then when you wake up, realising 'damn, it was only a dream'

haha happened to me thrice now :)

AHHH that just happened to me last night!!!! I felt like I had a two hour long dream that only involved me taking pills and rolling balls... dammit! haha

when your camping and you buy glowsticks and wrap your body all over with them and have a headband of them with 2 in the sides of it running around with 4 in your hand raving on mushrooms hahaha i did that this weekend it was great me and my friend fried hard

-you and your etarded friend do nothing but stay awake all night and listen to techno....... when you're both SOBER.

-you come home from being drunk at a party, but rather then pass out... stay up the rest of the night and listen to techno.

-throwing up doesn't phase you.

-you and your friends plan to go to a rave, see your favorite dj, then get on a plane, fly to the other side of the state, and on the same night see your other favorite DJ

-When you wake up the next day with various injuries and not much memory of what happened the day before, and all your e is gone. (Guilty.. what the hell happened yesterday lmao, i'm still tweaked out)

Status
Not open for further replies.