You know you're a Bluelight addict when . . .

Tshirt

Bluelighter
Not only is bluelight the first site you visit when you get to work, but you keep the window up all day and check it more often than email.
You post after every and any meet-up *ahem* lunch at Fridays (?) . . lol (ooh - that reminds me - is there bluelight lunch today ?)
You find yourselves following a little bit of the drama surrounding Ashke and Satan (who by the way, is bad bad bad . . he must be destroyed !) ~ Bluelight Soap ~
You call your friends by their bluelight handles.
You find yourselves opting for blue glostix, lighters, etc.
You're going around a club or party asking people if they're bluelight . . . "what ? blue what ?"
wink.gif

YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH . . and just thinking about all the PLUR makes you smile !
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Any I miss ?
------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <>!
{{GATS}} =P
[This message has been edited by Tshirt (edited 21 January 2000).]

You scream bluelight when you are standing in line at every party and just wait to hear if anybody screams it back.
You will travel by yourself(KandyCane) to some remote location to meet with your bluelight crew
At everyparty you go to, you look at people and wonder if they would be a bluelighter or not.
((dayam if i only i paid this much attention when i was in school.))
PLURness
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 21 January 2000).]

Your co-workers wonder why you have friends named Dragonfly, Sunflower, Specialk, T-Shirt, Climber, Rollwitit, Rollo... (should I continue?)
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

You buy a dedicated computer so that bluelight can run on it - and you won't have to change screens ...
tigg - Sorry bout yesterday - I fell Asleep !!! me !!! Sorry again - launch today on me - make it up !!!
Others - Where is launch - i'm hungry !!!
Anyone want to go tonight to Respect - Great line up and it's in SI - easy directions to get there !! Drgnfly,Tshirt,Sunflower anyone else ????
Someone update me - 212-579-8987 !!!
Plurness. ...
K

When you try to send as much plur to everyone that you meet.
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

when you jones for bluelight over the weekend cuz the only access you have to it is at work.
Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only chronic.
smile.gif

jennika i hear you!!!! the first thing i do every morn. at work is open up the computer and the first thing i open is bluelight.... then my other work related programs.... :)
i thought i was the only one!!!!!
i'm so happy to know i'm not alone....

You get in a bad mood and seems like your whole day is crappy cuz bluelight is down or you can't connect.
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right. I run a plastic surgeon's office and every morning I come into work and sometimes patients are already waiting to come in, and I always say, " Please have a seat, I need to take care of something really important for the doctor"... yeah, ok Renee, and what I am really doing is, you guessed it, getting into bluelight so that I can see all the stuff that is going on so far.... Some of the same patients that we keep tabs on often are probably sick of hearing the same thing out of my mouth each morning....My fiance is probably sick of me always saying, " today on bluelight this happened, or gosh I wonder how so and so is doing" and such even though I don't know everyone, I still feel like I really do! Yes, my name is Renee and I am a bluelight addict!!!!!!! Maybe we should have BL announmous meetings??? I love bluelight and everyone on it..........See ya

Ohh *awesome* topic! Mad props, Tshirt!
smile.gif

Okay, lessee.
You know you're a bluelight junkie when...
...there is a browser open dedicated to Bluelight, and it Does Not Close. Ever.
smile.gif

...you're likely to tell at least one person about bluelight at any given party you attend.
...you built this complex order form and signed up an entire email account and agreed to keep straight over 75 orders and ship to 75 different locations, all for the purpose of bluelighters being able to spot each other, and all for no profit.
...you think the aforementioned task is still entirely worthwhile.
smile.gif

...you're writing an email to a non-bluelighter, family member, manager, ect, and you catch yourself signing it ~*~ Ashke ~*~ and have to erase it.
...or you don't catch it in time, and feel real stupid.
smile.gif

...you're eager to get your printer fixed mostly just so you can finally print up some bluelight badges.
...you check your profile and realize you're number of posts is well on its way to reaching 4 digits.
...and you're proud of it.
...you sometimes depend on Bluelight for personal therepy.
...and the advice and support you received worked wonders.
...you joined the mailing list to get your fix when the site is down or you can't access a browser.
...you set up said mailing list.
...you still post regularly even when you're on a break from ecstacy and have no immediate need for pill reports or info about E.
...you figure you'll still check back now and then even if someday you give up E all together.
...you consider certain bluelighters better friends than many/most/all of your RL friends, even bluelighters you've never met face to face.
...each day you're silently thankful for Jase and skydancer, and all the bluelighters for making possible this rare, wonderful community.
Luv you all,
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 21 January 2000).]

When theres 2955 Bluelighters. as of 12:30 EST. And there will probley be many more by the end of today. And plus everyone always seems to come back for seconds helping, and thirds, ect...ect...
applesbliss
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

when you make yourself late for class, 'cuz you just "had" to respond to this topic-
when you start saving in January so you can go to Ibiza in August with a bunch of people you never met....
So who's going? FL crew, speak up!

YOu know you're addicted to Bluelight...
When one of your best friends (who you met on Bluelight), calls you up at work to tell you what's been happening on Bluelight, because you don't have a computer at work and even though you got up early to check the board...
THAT WAS 3 HOURS AGO MAN!
When you're considering going overseas on a student excahnge and one of your top priorities when choosing a suitable university, is,
"where is there a high concentration of fellow Bluelighters?"
I'm addicted, and I'm proud goddamnit.
mona.

I couldn't wait to get back into my dorms after break and plug my computer back in just to check up and see what I had missed on bluelight. My school computer is on 24/7 and i check for new posts at least 20 times a day. I'm always meeting people and asking them if they belong to Bluelight. Am I an addict? YES!!! Am I a very happy (bluelight) addict?? YES YES YES!! I love all you guys even though i've never met you. (sorry for the sap...)
smile.gif

------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

You know you are addicted to Bluelight when your job is beginning to suffer! This is happening to me! HELP!

Brooke - I know exactly how you feel. There are some days when I find myself spending more time on Bluelight than I am actually doing work. UGH ! This is bad . . feeling rather unproductive but on the upside, feeling all warm and fuzzy from all the PLUR ! So I guess bottom line is . . I don't mind !
smile.gif
I'm an addict and I accept it . . now on to more postings !
------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

you know you're an addict.....
when you're trippin on a tangent and the last thought you have on it is, "hmm, that'd be a good topic for a Bluelight thread!"....
smile.gif

when you have to be on top so you can check Bluelight, when you're having sex...
smile.gif

when you're late to pick up friends from the airport or to meet up with a date because of an intriguing thread....
smile.gif

when you know UBB code by heart...
smile.gif

------------------
Links: Erotica @ Nerve, SF Station, and humor @ Suckhttp://www.suck.com, drug issues @ Dancesafe.org

you know you're addicted to Bluelight when...
....you find yourself reading an interesting thread, reply, and then hit the reload button before you leave the page in order to see if anyone else has responded.
....you start to describe your Bluelight friends to your ones IRL and are surprised that they would even question you when you tell them your new friends are named Acid Burn, Soulfly, and drgnfly, etc.
....you start to use Bluelight to answer questions and list it as a credible source
....you get really excited to hear about other bluelight meetups, even when you're not going.
....you wonder how good Acid Burn must really be... and why the Oral Sex Role call has SO many posts...
....your friends question as to why all the people you talk to have "e"s or "x"s in their names.
... and you strategically plan your next party outfit to incorporate something blue into it just in case any bluelighter is there.

You answers the phone "Yo specialK here" and it's your mom from israel which haven't spoken to you in month - wondering "what the fuck" (TRUE STORY - JUST HAPPEND )
Plurness ...
K

The addiction is most intense the first two weeks, when you find yourself...
finishing school papers at three in the morn, (because you've procastinated all day reading posts) but don't go to sleep until well after the sun has come up because you have to see what happened while you were writing.
then...
When you go to parties (non-raves) and wish you were conversing with bluelighters instead of the people you're with.
When you campaign the people you care about, or anyone you think is wonderful for that matter, to get on this board, or at least check it out.
smile.gif
pLur
[This message has been edited by sunjoy (edited 22 January 2000).]